FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > profile text

profile text

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So my parts of my profile got copied thankfully was sorted fairly fast. I'm just wondering if others have ever had this problems and how they would view such things.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When I first joined the site a guy copied my whole profile word for word...got no response from him when I mailed him about it.

I reported it but the text in both our profiles was removed by admin which was a nuisance at the time but hey ho.

Some strange people about.

fire here..

shows they have no imagination and its a bit of a compliment. We change the text on our profile every few weeks when we feel things are changing or we want to look for something else.

you should take it as a compliment..

I would but im a little offended tbh. Took a while to put said text together and it stinks of lazy that someone would use it for themshelves. I put hard work into it just for someone to rip it off thinking it would score them meets

I saw this very thing the other day, was thinking about letting the couple it was copied from know but to be honest I didn't really see the point, maybe I should have

I have seen quite a few profiles saying much the same thing but never any word for word......

This was word for word

» Add a new message to this topic