FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Favourite drink

Favourite drink

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    21 weeks ago

What's everyone's favourite drink on a night out? Is it different when at home? Mine on a night out, with food would be Orchard Thieves, the local country pub would be a pint of Guinness and hot whiskey. At home baileys with ice . Depending on the craic and how the night is going then a little shot of powers with dash of water and ice. If I'm driving then a pint of milk is good for me too I know this sounds like I've a drink situation, but it's not like that at all, I actually only have an odd drink every now and then.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eohbe96Man 21 weeks ago

You cannot beat a good pint of Guinness, birra moretti is lovely on tap as well but at home the preference would peroni from a bottle, love a Jameson and ginger ale with lime on a night out too, wouldn’t touch whisky at home in a million years then

By *andomCaptainMan 21 weeks ago

Roscommon

Captain Morgan & Coke either at home or on a night out. After a few... well any rum will do

"You cannot beat a good pint of Guinness, birra moretti is lovely on tap as well but at home the preference would peroni from a bottle, love a Jameson and ginger ale with lime on a night out too, wouldn’t touch whisky at home in a million years then "
I couldn't get use to jameson at all, I guess it's what you taste first is what you get use to

By *rish_GuyMan 21 weeks ago

Foxford

On a night out a pint of Special or smythwicks.

At home, usually beer or larger. Depending on what's in the house at the time.

Keep away from spirits or wine's, at home or on a night out.

"You cannot beat a good pint of Guinness, birra moretti is lovely on tap as well but at home the preference would peroni from a bottle, love a Jameson and ginger ale with lime on a night out too, wouldn’t touch whisky at home in a million years then I couldn't get use to jameson at all, I guess it's what you taste first is what you get use to"

That would be very very rare occasion to be honest, I’m not a fan of spirits or getting too d*unk

By *ursecretmischiefCouple 21 weeks ago

The West

"You cannot beat a good pint of Guinness, birra moretti is lovely on tap as well but at home the preference would peroni from a bottle, love a Jameson and ginger ale with lime on a night out too, wouldn’t touch whisky at home in a million years then I couldn't get use to jameson at all, I guess it's what you taste first is what you get use to"

Whiskey in general is an acquired taste. Best drank on your own (i.e. not in a round).

Its lovely with ginger ale after a large meal!

After that, a good pint of Guinness is hard to beat.

By (user no longer on site) 21 weeks ago

Water ... its pure like myself lol

Sorry OP was only messin .. goodnight all x

"Water ... its pure like myself lol "

Ahh here I forgot about water! Nothing beats a good pint of water! Lovely from a bottle too

By *erry cMan 21 weeks ago

Longford westmeath

"Sorry OP was only messin .. goodnight all x "
u get a ban again for messing

"Water ... its pure like myself lol

Ahh here I forgot about water! Nothing beats a good pint of water! Lovely from a bottle too "

Bottle ?? Nah from the tap

"Water ... its pure like myself lol "
I think we need a little splash of Holy water lol

"Sorry OP was only messin .. goodnight all x u get a ban again for messing"

Ban ?? For talking about water?

Ahh here I forgot about water! Nothing beats a good pint of water! Lovely from a bottle too

Bottle ?? Nah from the tap "

I feel tap can be risky though?

"Sorry OP was only messin .. goodnight all x "
A bit of messing about is harmless x

Bottle ?? Nah from the tap

I feel tap can be risky though? "

Well as long as its nots Peckham water lol

Goodnight all .. I don't want a ban from talking abt Holy water

By *iscuits8Man 20 weeks ago

Dublin/Birmingham

Varies as far as alcoholic ones go. I'll drink mainstream beers but also craft ones. Too mamy different types to mention. On spirits, I'll have a whiskey/rum with a mixer when I get too full from pints (I am very skinny...). Also partial to a glass of vino - red.

Now, wondering if someone can help me here. As far as non-alcoholic ones go... I absolutely LOVE Finches diluted blackcurrant. Specifically the Finches one. Problem is, not many spots serve it and I cannot seem to source it anywhere. If anyone knows where I can, especially bulk/wholesale I'd appreciate a heads up... you'd be a hero.

By (user no longer on site) OP    20 weeks ago

"Goodnight all .. I don't want a ban from talking abt Holy water "
Good night, sleep well x

"Varies as far as alcoholic ones go. I'll drink mainstream beers but also craft ones. Too mamy different types to mention. On spirits, I'll have a whiskey/rum with a mixer when I get too full from pints (I am very skinny...). Also partial to a glass of vino - red.

Now, wondering if someone can help me here. As far as non-alcoholic ones go... I absolutely LOVE Finches diluted blackcurrant. Specifically the Finches one. Problem is, not many spots serve it and I cannot seem to source it anywhere. If anyone knows where I can, especially bulk/wholesale I'd appreciate a heads up... you'd be a hero."

I'll send you a pm, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to put other websites up on these forums

"Varies as far as alcoholic ones go. I'll drink mainstream beers but also craft ones. Too mamy different types to mention. On spirits, I'll have a whiskey/rum with a mixer when I get too full from pints (I am very skinny...). Also partial to a glass of vino - red.

Now, wondering if someone can help me here. As far as non-alcoholic ones go... I absolutely LOVE Finches diluted blackcurrant. Specifically the Finches one. Problem is, not many spots serve it and I cannot seem to source it anywhere. If anyone knows where I can, especially bulk/wholesale I'd appreciate a heads up... you'd be a hero. I'll send you a pm, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to put other websites up on these forums"

sorry, can't message you. If you google Finches blackcurrant, the first website should be beginning with anpoitinstiland ending with off-licence.ie at the end. On there you can order Finches dilute juice

By *iscuits8Man 20 weeks ago

Dublin/Birmingham

Now, wondering if someone can help me here. As far as non-alcoholic ones go... I absolutely LOVE Finches diluted blackcurrant. Specifically the Finches one. Problem is, not many spots serve it and I cannot seem to source it anywhere. If anyone knows where I can, especially bulk/wholesale I'd appreciate a heads up... you'd be a hero. I'll send you a pm, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to put other websites up on these forums sorry, can't message you. If you google Finches blackcurrant, the first website should be beginning with anpoitinstiland ending with off-licence.ie at the end. On there you can order Finches dilute juice"

I searched high and wide but admittedly not lately and definitely not before I posted above (I am an idiot)

Brilliant going... I'll order in now. Cheers. Legend.

» Add a new message to this topic