FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Too young?

Too young?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi just wondering why its so difficult to get a meet because of my age?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try doing a search using age filters

I'm sure there are people who meet your age

maybe others dont think you are old enough for them,common sense tells me that

I had a young guy who emailed me a while back wondering the same. I asked him why he wasnt at student clubs getting shagged every night. He said that he wanted more than a d*unk shag and he would love an older woman who was experienced.

That sounded reasonable so I mentioned him to a pal of mine who said to put him in touch.

They got in touch. They chatted on MSN. For about four minutes. About the weather. And college. And holidays. THEN he said "When we meet, do you want me to wear a condom? I dont mind not wearing one so long as you are clean........"

I am pretty sure she upped her age limit immediately thereafter....

Ha Ha Ha Ha

And I bet he's still wondering what went wrong. It's sad really isn't it?

"I had a young guy who emailed me a while back wondering the same. I asked him why he wasnt at student clubs getting shagged every night. He said that he wanted more than a d*unk shag and he would love an older woman who was experienced.

That sounded reasonable so I mentioned him to a pal of mine who said to put him in touch.

They got in touch. They chatted on MSN. For about four minutes. About the weather. And college. And holidays. THEN he said "When we meet, do you want me to wear a condom? I dont mind not wearing one so long as you are clean........"

I am pretty sure she upped her age limit immediately thereafter...."

I think there is a lack of education in schools and universities about sti's

In the 1980's there was so much scare mongering that it's frightened the bejesus out of me to ever go bare back. But now they don't seem to be putting the info out there and young people are lax about their sexual health.

It's only manners to use a condom never mind sensible.

I know you can get sti's other ways too, but first line of defence is condom..

Wasn't just the 80s links same with the 90s too. Saying that they used the same videos for it. (christ them jumpers were horrid)

Bareback swingers usually are tested every month but no matter if you use a condom or not theres always a chance of getting a sti no matter careful you are.

"Wasn't just the 80s links same with the 90s too. Saying that they used the same videos for it. (christ them jumpers were horrid)

Bareback swingers usually are tested every month but no matter if you use a condom or not theres always a chance of getting a sti no matter careful you are. "

Just let me pick up on something u have said there about being tested every month

Lets just say said person gets tested and gets all clear then goes out next night and has a meet and the dams eat thing but doesn't use a condom and law of averages picks up something unawares

Next test is a month down the line that's a lot of possibilities for spreading the infection. Scary to say the least

Oh i agree sweet hence why no matter what your own health should first over anyone else.

We had a meet with a 21 yr old single guy and had a great night. So we can't understand the "age snobbery"!

» Add a new message to this topic