FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Fantasy story

Fantasy story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lets all have input with this story you never know it could take off and be fab everyone put a bit into it....

To go out tonight or not, I am not sure i could dress up where the new dress and stockings that are hanging place in my wardrobe, I might make that phone call to my friend and head into town hoping for

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itreMan  over a year ago

killarney

Ah don't! Save yourself for me! Lol

By *illbillMan  over a year ago

dublin

some doorman to let us in the door for free as we are both smashed. After a smile and a bit of flirting me and my friend get in for free. Alas the cheecky doorman slipped my friend his number, she wants to met later but doesnt want to leave me on my own, so i suggest...

Maybe I go along to my friend is shocked !!!i can't believe I have suggested this to her we have been friends for yrs shares toys sweets but never men my friends looks at me in a way!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That I know means she thinks this is so hot. She then turns to the doorman and says yeah why not any of ur doormen friends want to come along?

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

I don't know he replies I check it out and get back to U after about half an hour the door man cums up to us and asks if we like to go to the cup area

I look at my friend with excitement, wondering what to expect... Shall we go

How many men are going to be there my mind is racing and my body is tingling with excitement as we approach the area

limerick

VIP area

limerick

I reach out and grab my friends hand and grip it with excitement like a kid going in to a toy shop

In we walk into the VIP right at the back there is a long table and it has reserved on it the doorman tells us order what you want relax and unwind we will be with your shortly...

My friend has the look of being scares me on the other hand I am filling up with excitement we walk over to the table and await for the doorman and friends to arrive .

limerick

The hostess comes over and asks what we like champagne or top shelf I look at her from her high heels rising up she is stunning short skirt white blouse her body firm and her boobs straining her blouse

limerick

She bends down and places a platter of audurves on the table as she bends I catch sight of her stocking tops my pussy moistens

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

and i start to feel little electric shocks running up and down my spine. Is there anything else you would like she says and boldly i say yes i would like you.

limerick

Ohhh I hear a little gasp from beside me I look and see the look of supprise on my friends face also her eyes now seemed to be sparkling with excitment.

Are U sure we should stay she says I have never being so sure of anything before as I am now I reply

newry

im already in such a state of arousal that when she whispered that into my ear i could instantly feel my nipples hardning against my corset and my dampness starting to show through my soft silky knicker omg i thought

The hostess clears a space on the long table in front of me. I enjoy watching the short skirt ride up exposing her stocking tops and her blouse hangs down to show off her cleavage as she crawls onto the table on all fours towards me..

My first thought as she moved closer was how unhygienic this was and that I would definately not be eating those hors de ovres.

limerick

Her hair perfectly framing her face she leans forward and kisses me lightly I return her advance putting my hand behind her head pulling her sweet tasting lips harder to mine probing her mouth with my tougne a warm tingling in my now soaking pussy

I shiver as I feel another pair of hands caressing me from behind. My friend is standing behind me squeezing me through the fabric as the hostess kisses me deep before removing the unwanted hors d'oeuvres from the table

limerick

My friend wisppers in my ear I have never done any thing like this before but I am so excited and wet watching U I want some. The hostess now turned her attention to my friend as they kiss within inches from my face I can feel their hot breath on my cheek as I turn and kiss my friends neck she groans from deep

Her tongue goes into my mouth I can feel her breathing fasting. I place my head on her ass her breathing goes faster . I know she is so turned on. I place my hand on her breast gently I can feel her erect nipple I start kisding her kneck as I move her hair I gently tug it back she Let's out a little moan..

newry

then i feel the hostess hand moving up the inside of my thighs and slowly pulling up my dress to reveal my stockings and suspender belt and moving there way inch by heavenly inch to my soaking wet knickers with one finger she slowly pulls them to one side and

limerick

She gently runs her finger from front on back teasing my pussy lips I bite my lip and breath deeply as my friend releases my tits

newry

she softly caresses my neck while the hostess kisses all round my swollen lips before gently teasing her tongue into my hot sweet pussy and making those lovely slurping sounds that drive me wild whlie my frien is stroking my erect nipples already i can feel myself starting to build to a climax when

..when I hear a group of people enter the room through the door at the end of the table. It's too late though, the fingers playing with me are pushing me over the edge and I can't hold back. My orgasm moves like fire, engulfing me and consuming my body in waves as I finally give in to it and arch and writhe as I scream in pleasure..

limerick

Ny friend linda says steph I think we have an audience still squirming in the after how of an amazing orgasm I reply well lets give a show to remember

By *randub69Man  over a year ago

city

Just then the owner of the club arrives, he says WHAT THE FUCK are yous people doin in the V.I.P section, and wheres Bonos food gone off the table.

newry

the hostess then turns her attention to lynda and pushes her to the table she is where she lies back and opens her long silky legs to revel a perfectly shaven and dripping mound the hostess starts to tongue tease her and i stand legs spread over her lusious mouth and start to rub my sensitive clit then behind me i feel

...I feel hands behind me ruffle up my skirt and roughly maul my ass cheeks. The tongue between my legs is lapping at my clit as my cheeks are spread and I feel a second tongue probe my tight opening. I gasp in pleasure and they redouble their efforts while my juices flow from my pussy into the eager mouth below me

The two door men in their tuxedos licking my pussy, their fingers probing. I can see my friend being licked and can see another door man watching just waiting for the nod to be invited.

I hear my friends breathing quicken, watching her building to an orgasm intensifies my own sensations as one guy causes me to flood and squirt in a trembling convulsion...

limerick

Lindas back arches as her body shudders in orgasm my two door an lightly kiss and caress me in the cum down from my own orgasm

I slip my hands down feel the impressive bulges in their trousers

» Add a new message to this topic