FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Work and Fab

Work and Fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rish_Guy OP   Man 22 weeks ago

Foxford

Nothing Naughty now.

So I'm going to be changing job's within the next 4 to 6 months. God knows what I'll do next.

I'm wondering, is there job's, career(whatever you want call them), that a person does, that shouldn't be on Fab or other site's?

Personally I think anybody that uses social media platforms, ie fb, X, yt, are in the public eye & could get it hard(not meant to be a pun) to keep them apart & private.

So what does other's think, about it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 22 weeks ago

"Nothing Naughty now.

So I'm going to be changing job's within the next 4 to 6 months. God knows what I'll do next.

I'm wondering, is there job's, career(whatever you want call them), that a person does, that shouldn't be on Fab or other site's?

Personally I think anybody that uses social media platforms, ie fb, X, yt, are in the public eye & could get it hard(not meant to be a pun) to keep them apart & private.

So what does other's think, about it?"

Best of luck OP

Foxford

"Nothing Naughty now.

Best of luck OP "

THANK'S Mix. I need it ALL.

By (user no longer on site) 22 weeks ago

"Nothing Naughty now.

Best of luck OP

THANK'S Mix. I need it ALL. "

I was killing chat .. goodnight pal x

Foxford

"Nothing Naughty now.

Best of luck OP

THANK'S Mix. I need it ALL.

I was killing chat .. goodnight pal x "

Don't worry about it. It happens to me from time to time aswell. Ya, sound good night Mix. Sweet, wet dreams.

By *rish_Guy OP   Man 21 weeks ago

Foxford

Bumping this, someone must have thoughts on it?

By *ipstick KissesWoman 21 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

Good luck with your new job OP

I'm not sure what you mean by anyone who uses social media? Most people these days have a presence on social media.

I'm not sure any job should be a bar to being a swinger, unless you're a member of the clergy which could be difficult to reconcile. Certainly there are jobs which might require more discretion as it could be frowned upon. Ultimately though, swinging isn't illegal but the vanilla perspective of it could make it challenging for some

Foxford

"Good luck with your new job OP

I'm not sure what you mean by anyone who uses social media? Most people these days have a presence on social media.

I'm not sure any job should be a bar to being a swinger, unless you're a member of the clergy which could be difficult to reconcile. Certainly there are jobs which might require more discretion as it could be frowned upon. Ultimately though, swinging isn't illegal but the vanilla perspective of it could make it challenging for some"

Thank you.

Ya,that's true alright. Nearly everybody is on social media platform these day's. I'm on about the people that use them as part of there job, work, earn a living from them. Like influencers, bloggers, etc. Your very out in the public eye.

Ya,that's true alright, that wouldn't go down well at all, at all.

True it's not alright. But ya, it's the people in the vinallia world that frown upon swinging. I'm on about & trying to get other's thoughts about it.

By *adhatter and coCouple 21 weeks ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

In my previous job which was in a different sector from what I am doing now it would have mattered .

Foxford

"In my previous job which was in a different sector from what I am doing now it would have mattered .

"

So by thinking along the lines that, what you do for a living & being on Fab, can affect eachother.

(I'd say your a HAPPIER person NOW).

By *adhatter and coCouple 21 weeks ago

Middle of mayo n peaceful tranquility

"In my previous job which was in a different sector from what I am doing now it would have mattered .

So by thinking along the lines that, what you do for a living & being on Fab, can affect eachother.

(I'd say your a HAPPIER person NOW). "

Absofuckinglutely

I’m planning to grow old disgracefully

Foxford

(I'd say your a HAPPIER person NOW).

Absofuckinglutely

I’m planning to grow old disgracefully "

I bet.

I'll say nothing. Until I hear more.

» Add a new message to this topic