FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > repeat veris

repeat veris

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In my opinion i don't see the point in them. Is it a badge of honour for some? Maybe an ego boost? Opinions you deviants

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes I agree with U some on here have 100's really is it necessary

We have repeat veris if someone takes time to write you one then who would we be not to send one back, don't see what the problem is, or why any one would see a problem in it, seen this is about the tenth time it's been on the forum some must.

as i said before in my opinion i think over 60% of them are fake on here, ppl just give false veris out to others

"We have repeat veris if someone takes time to write you one then who would we be not to send one back, don't see what the problem is, or why any one would see a problem in it, seen this is about the tenth time it's been on the forum some must.

"

Oh no you misunderstood. I'm not attacking people with them. I personally don't see the point myself. Afterall it's a site for supposely openminded people. Allowed to do as you wish with your profile. I myself don't see the point.

"We have repeat veris if someone takes time to write you one then who would we be not to send one back, don't see what the problem is, or why any one would see a problem in it, seen this is about the tenth time it's been on the forum some must.

"

couldnt agree more

I know 100% what you are saying, and i half agree with you, as at times it can be a total head melt doing them after a big night, but it's always nice to be nice lol

I have a few displayed but some of them are just to personal x they don't really all need to be displayed

I think one veri from a cpl/guy/girl you've met is enough. No need to tell the whole site every time you have a meet..

Just my humble opinion..

I have most of my veri's hidden anyways..

"I have a few displayed but some of them are just to personal x they don't really all need to be displayed "

That's your choice which should always be fully respected, and we our free to make our own choice wether to show them or not, all I'm saying is its not harming anyone so live and let live

"I have a few displayed but some of them are just to personal x they don't really all need to be displayed

That's your choice which should always be fully respected, and we our free to make our own choice wether to show them or not, all I'm saying is its not harming anyone so live and let live "

[Removed by poster at 14/03/13 19:35:29]

True we are all free to do as we like on here be it to others taste or not. Repeat veris would put me off a woman's or couple's profile myself but hey thats my opinion. Why i don't know.

"True we are all free to do as we like on here be it to others taste or not. Repeat veris would put me off a woman's or couple's profile myself but hey thats my opinion. Why i don't know.

"

Jsdd some very welcome "peaceful" words there!!! =) I like!!

Personally if I met someone a few times, I would prob leave veri first and second time as to prove that they really were real and really worth it.. As someone mentioned about the fakes, I personally feel this kinda rules some of them out..

Repeat verifications wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

As others have said not everyone shows all of theirs so you wouldn't really know anyway

"True we are all free to do as we like on here be it to others taste or not. Repeat veris would put me off a woman's or couple's profile myself but hey thats my opinion. Why i don't know.

"

Would it really jsdd it's mr deca here nothing would put me off a good looking woman not even if her false leg fell off on the way up the stairs lol

Would it really jsdd it's mr deca here nothing would put me off a good looking woman not even if her false leg fell off on the way up the stairs lol "

lmao

Would it really jsdd it's mr deca here nothing would put me off a good looking woman not even if her false leg fell off on the way up the stairs lol "

Lol

Lol no honestly it would. Not having a swipe at yas like but really does put me off

Would it really jsdd it's mr deca here nothing would put me off a good looking woman not even if her false leg fell off on the way up the stairs lol

Lol no honestly it would. Not having a swipe at yas like but really does put me off"

I know your not having a swipe mate, choice, opinions and fun everybody should be free to exercise all three on the site buddy

Lol no honestly it would. Not having a swipe at yas like but really does put me off

I know your not having a swipe mate, choice, opinions and fun everybody should be free to exercise all three on the site buddy "

» Add a new message to this topic