FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > verifications

verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

as were on the subject ,just wondering if u verified sumone and they didnt verify u bak,wud u be offended or not bothered,wud u ask the person to verify u?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd just move on... Obv wasn't what they thought I would be!!!

Would never ever ask someone to verify us, if they didn't send us one back I'd just assume we done something wrong

I've verified a few guys as they wernt veri'd but didn't mind I wasn't veri'd back..

Once I know things wernt one sided then I'm happy enough..

Not really bothered tbh

"I've verified a few guys as they wernt veri'd but didn't mind I wasn't veri'd back..

Once I know things wernt one sided then I'm happy enough.. "

By *harmanMan  over a year ago

Living Abroad

I know that some people dont bother to verify because the dont want the others see that they met you. In my case I met some couples and they didnt verify me I guess because in their profiles they say that they only meet couples and I understand that they dont want to be inundated with mails of single guys..

Same as links. No skin off my nose. Not into veri collecting. Nice to look at but not be all and end all of the site. I think people put too much attention on getting them

Meh just don't see the big deal with the veris. So long as everyone had a good time isn't that what it's all about. At the end of the day it's nice to have them but not totally necessary either. I only display the veri that matters and if anyone wants to see others well thats what the copy and paste function is there for.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Meh just don't see the big deal with the veris. So long as everyone had a good time isn't that what it's all about. At the end of the day it's nice to have them but not totally necessary either. I only display the veri that matters and if anyone wants to see others well thats what the copy and paste function is there for. "

Is deffo verify peeps nice to be nice

Id verifie you just for that booty alone xx

wud,nt be bothered if someone did,nt write one you just move on

it's not like a job reference... (although the word job just made me think about this again...)

It's not that important, I prefer verbal (or let's say oral) feedback anyway

Dom here..some almost regard them as badges of honor....honor used loosely of course. i put i weight behind them myself. as your not aloud to leave a bad one...neutral maybe...but not all can read between the lines. however...then you comes across ones written by someone with something between the ears....and reads sincere......those do stand out to me.

"Dom here..some almost regard them as badges of honor....honor used loosely of course. i put i weight behind them myself. as your not aloud to leave a bad one...neutral maybe...but not all can read between the lines. however...then you comes across ones written by someone with something between the ears....and reads sincere......those do stand out to me. "

"Dom here..some almost regard them as badges of honor....honor used loosely of course. i put i weight behind them myself. as your not aloud to leave a bad one...neutral maybe...but not all can read between the lines. however...then you comes across ones written by someone with something between the ears....and reads sincere......those do stand out to me. "

sorry for the typo... that's supposed to be i put no weight behind them...

"as were on the subject ,just wondering if u verified sumone and they didnt verify u bak,wud u be offended or not bothered,wud u ask the person to verify u?"

As we are on the subject too lol I'm really new to meeting etc and was wondering have u ever had any bad meets and had to put in a good veri to save some red faces lol just wondering is all

"Meh just don't see the big deal with the veris. So long as everyone had a good time isn't that what it's all about. At the end of the day it's nice to have them but not totally necessary either. I only display the veri that matters and if anyone wants to see others well thats what the copy and paste function is there for. "

My thoughts exactly ... Altho I've hidden mine for now .. Being the good girl that I am

"Meh just don't see the big deal with the veris. So long as everyone had a good time isn't that what it's all about. At the end of the day it's nice to have them but not totally necessary either. I only display the veri that matters and if anyone wants to see others well thats what the copy and paste function is there for.

My thoughts exactly ... Altho I've hidden mine for now .. Being the good girl that I am "

I had recently had a meet with a 'straight' guy on here and he left this quite good verification of our meet his first time, blah blah. I did not display it for a few weeks and then when I did he said "Did I write that? Can you take it down?"

I did of course, but I thought it seemed to silly to send the verification in the first place if it they were not prepared to be displayed as we had already exchanged emails in the afterglow.

it doesnt bother me 1 way or the other.. i have verified peeps n got none back.... i wouldnt ask for one either.. its no skin off my nose being honest

Verifications only really matter if you haven't got any. Once you have a handful it doesn't really matter if later meets don't leave one. They are only designed to prove you are as your profile describes you to be, not as a complete list of conquests. I could understand a meet without any/many verifications caring if one isn't left, but once you have them?? Meh

Verifications are a way to show that you are what you say your are. I dont hold a lot of store by them tbh as whats good to one isnt as good to another....omg I am getting way too cynical lol.

But I do agree that there are some that go way over the top and should probably be kept private but hey.....what ever floats your boat!

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

have only got verifyed recently but choose not to display them incase someone that verifyed you doesnt get on with someone you would like to meet and it puts them off are we right in doing this

"have only got verifyed recently but choose not to display them incase someone that verifyed you doesnt get on with someone you would like to meet and it puts them off are we right in doing this "

im confused here!do u mean u wont show yur veri cos u dont want to put sumone tht wants to meet u off in case they dont like tht person?

"have only got verifyed recently but choose not to display them incase someone that verifyed you doesnt get on with someone you would like to meet and it puts them off are we right in doing this "

Its up to you whether to show them or not. Many will ask to see them in which case just either copy and paste or display for a while so the people can see them.

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

if we get a message we go into profile and read it then check the veries sometimes they say more than the profile, but as for asking, have to say if i gave someone a veri and they didnt return it, i think i would be pretty pissed off, kinda like a fuck you! just our view point but to each their own

"if we get a message we go into profile and read it then check the veries sometimes they say more than the profile, but as for asking, have to say if i gave someone a veri and they didnt return it, i think i would be pretty pissed off, kinda like a fuck you! just our view point but to each their own "

Yep we have verified people before and they haven't verifying us back , really annoyed me as well , even though they continued to chat to us about meeting again, should have just asked I suppose but I would say it is only good manners to return the favour. Definitely put me off as it comes across as quite rude.

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

"if we get a message we go into profile and read it then check the veries sometimes they say more than the profile, but as for asking, have to say if i gave someone a veri and they didnt return it, i think i would be pretty pissed off, kinda like a fuck you! just our view point but to each their own

Yep we have verified people before and they haven't verifying us back , really annoyed me as well , even though they continued to chat to us about meeting again, should have just asked I suppose but I would say it is only good manners to return the favour. Definitely put me off as it comes across as quite rude."

i think it is very rude, especially when they want to meet again.mmaybe thyey just dont know how! but if i didnt get one back and they wanted to meet again personally i would ask why? if not good enough to veri why want to meet again??

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

imean that if the person u want to meet doesnt like the person that verifyed you that will put them off thats why i choose not to display them

[Removed by poster at 19/03/13 19:45:34]

"imean that if the person u want to meet doesnt like the person that verifyed you that will put them off thats why i choose not to display them "

do u think so?,i show all my veries ,cudnt care less who likes who or doesnt and if my veries put anyone off well thts their loss

"imean that if the person u want to meet doesnt like the person that verifyed you that will put them off thats why i choose not to display them

do u think so?,i show all my veries ,cudnt care less who likes who or doesnt and if my veries put anyone off well thts their loss "

I certainly agree, again a few 'straight' guys who don't verify but apart from that most have verified.

I tend to look and see if they have mutual friends or if their veris are from similar minded people to me- if they enjoyed meeting them then there's a good chance that so will I!

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Some people don't value the etiquette of returning verifications or perhaps they prefer to be discreet

» Add a new message to this topic