FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Where is the fun

Where is the fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Since when did it all become so serious. With all the back biting and sniping the bitching and fighting this isn't the type of place where a person can leave it all behind anymore. Almost every thread gets broken down into a tit for tat battle to the ban.

When do we call time on the battle for me it's when this upset and torment starts to effect our everyday life outside of here. It's easy say don't take it do seriously but when it feels as though someone is making a judgement on u as a person it can be a little more difficult to ignore. Starting to think we need to break out the sixties with the vw campers and hippy clothes and lets just feel the love people.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmm sweet love to have make up sex wit u , by d way why did u block me !!

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

i agree some of the comments on here have been just plain nasty,but it only serves to make me think i would not want to share a planet with them never mind a night of fun so just shooting themselves in the foot i think,iam always willing to share the love lol

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I am not sure these type of threads are helping either.

Maybe just all forget what went on the last couple of weeks and start again fresh rather than keep bringing things back up.