FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Funny Profile Fails

Funny Profile Fails

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *voidingboredom OP   Man 15 weeks ago

around

Just wondering about funny details or catching people out on their profiles. Don't need names and not looking to be malicious, just for fun!

I came across a couples profile before with not great quality pics of Mr and Mrs always separate. On closer inspection I'm fairly sure all the pics were of the guy either in drag or not

And sincere apologies if I was wrong and they just have matching tattoos, and body shapes, and posture!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s LollyWoman 15 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Pic's that are downloaded from the Internet and being passed off as their own and others that are photoshopped to death

By (user no longer on site) 15 weeks ago

All photos of the Mr on a couples profile, or even just with very “candid” ones of the Mrs!

By *og-ManMan 15 weeks ago

somewhere

Got sent some lovely close up ass pictures from a woman on here

Leather skirt with fishnet stockings with lovely curves

Imagine my surprise when I saw the same pictures on the other fab site but this time worn by a man plus other pictures of full body shots and the curves weren't as nice

By *voidingboredom OP   Man 15 weeks ago

around

"Got sent some lovely close up ass pictures from a woman on here

Leather skirt with fishnet stockings with lovely curves

Imagine my surprise when I saw the same pictures on the other fab site but this time worn by a man plus other pictures of full body shots and the curves weren't as nice

"

Ahh classic! I mean if the curves were still decent it might be one thing but that's very false advertising

By *adbobbilMan 15 weeks ago

Wicklow, Carlow, Wexford, Kilkenny

"Just wondering about funny details or catching people out on their profiles. Don't need names and not looking to be malicious, just for fun!

I came across a couples profile before with not great quality pics of Mr and Mrs always separate. On closer inspection I'm fairly sure all the pics were of the guy either in drag or not

And sincere apologies if I was wrong and they just have matching tattoos, and body shapes, and posture!"

The could be twins.......... which is a whole different can of worms lol

» Add a new message to this topic