FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > How do you?….

How do you?….

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    14 weeks ago

Just a quick Q for ye fine fabbing feckers.

Do any of you cold message a profile that ticked your fancy? Or do you start subtle? I.e, liking photos or winks?

I’ve tried the subtle options and they don’t seem to be getting anywhere!

And ladies how do you feel about getting out of the blue messages

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ealitybitesMan 14 weeks ago

Belfast

Haven't done either in years.

I take the even more subtle approach sitting in the corner in a huge forum armchair and let them come to me.

By *voidingboredomMan 14 weeks ago

around

I like photos if I like the photos. If I want to make contact I just send a message straight up. Sometimes they get lost in the hundreds of spam messages people get but I wouldn't try subtle really

By *s LollyWoman 14 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Like a photo i fab it..

Wink don't bother only if it's a forum game..

Message all the time if a profile catches my eye what's the worse that can happen..

Ahh that’s why you messaged me trying to get me to take the Calvin’s off

By *ORBCouple 14 weeks ago

Dundalk

Yes I've messaged first several times when I've seen a profile I like. In fact that's how this profile came about. I will also maybe fab a pic or too. But I also fab pics at times just because I like the pic they have up and nothing more.

I can't say that a message I've gotten on my single profile has ever made me decide I want to meet someone ,that comes only after chatting for a bit. But a good profile will pique my interest when I am looking to do new meets it's always a good starting point.

I don't get a lot of messages on my single profile or on this one as the filters are tight. Which is the way I like.While I don't mind getting a message now and then I can't be bothered with getting loads I don't see the point.

Bo.

By *s LollyWoman 14 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Ive my filters set as tight as a ducks ass so there's absolutely no volume, anyone whinges about the amount their getting obviously enjoys the attention

By *ickin2Man 14 weeks ago

Kilkenny

Always fabbing the lovely pics that the Ladies post. Follow up with a message sometimes.

Very seldom get a response but that's Fab

By *hivers2020Woman 14 weeks ago

lolli land

I don’t check winks and I see a fab on a pic as just a compliment of sorts, I don’t see it as a sign of interest? The mails I respond too are usually saying something cheeky or funny and not overly sexual. Different strokes for different folks though, be yourself and you’ll meet the right kind of people for you

By *ealitybitesMan 14 weeks ago

Belfast

"Yes I've messaged first several times when I've seen a profile I like. In fact that's how this profile came about. I will also maybe fab a pic or too. But I also fab pics at times just because I like the pic they have up and nothing more.

I can't say that a message I've gotten on my single profile has ever made me decide I want to meet someone ,that comes only after chatting for a bit. But a good profile will pique my interest when I am looking to do new meets it's always a good starting point.

I don't get a lot of messages on my single profile or on this one as the filters are tight. Which is the way I like.While I don't mind getting a message now and then I can't be bothered with getting loads I don't see the point.

Bo."

Come into my parlour said the spider to the fly....

By *ORBCouple 14 weeks ago

Dundalk

"Yes I've messaged first several times when I've seen a profile I like. In fact that's how this profile came about. I will also maybe fab a pic or too. But I also fab pics at times just because I like the pic they have up and nothing more.

Bo.

Come into my parlour said the spider to the fly.... "

The way into my parlour is up a winding stair, And I have many curious things to show when you are there.

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman 14 weeks ago

Naughty Lane

"Ive my filters set as tight as a ducks ass so there's absolutely no volume, anyone whinges about the amount their getting obviously enjoys the attention "

Coz we are such a c*unts I'm the same way,have very tight filters.

By *eijaWoman 14 weeks ago

City Centre

I never send messages.

I wink or fab some pics and if I get a response the chat starts

The way I see it is if the person winks back they are interested..

B x

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS 14 weeks ago

Dublin

Jump in feet first with an original message and dispense with the hi how are yous.

I can't stand online small talk. Fond enough of it in real life though ha ha.

I’ve seen your filters secret , they’re definitely tight

By *electableicecreamMan 14 weeks ago

The West

If I do send a message it's because I'm really motivated and there is a particular reason. That reason is the of start a conversation.

Messages that induce yes or no answers or simply require a thanks for the compliment aren't likely to illicit a response.

I used to not send messages at all because it really can be like trying to shout someone's name through a howling storm of rabid dicks.

These days I'll reach out every now and again.

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman 14 weeks ago

Naughty Lane

"I’ve seen your filters secret , they’re definitely tight "

I'll pretend I didn't see this

By *inaandterryCouple 14 weeks ago

Westmeath

Message wink fab few pics hopefully they like our profile too

By *eftariiMan 14 weeks ago

Dublin

I Fab photos; rarely send messages. Although one time; I wished this lady a happy birthday cuz I noticed one of her pictures alluded to it. She replied with ‘thanks’.

Like a few have noted here, my message filter is somewhat tight.

» Add a new message to this topic