FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Mid week meets

Mid week meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erri Kelly OP   Couple 11 weeks ago

mayo

We have been really struggling to set up meets at weekends, between work kids and vanilla life it's really hard to get away and when we do it either doesn't suit people we would like to meet or we are let down, we have been thinking about mid week meets,meet in a hotel something to eat 1 or two drinks up stairs for a little fun and then home again that night to be there to put kids out to school and off to work in the morning, the only thing hotel and couples/single ladies would need to be local, can you think of any negative's to mid week meets

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *haggyherhimCouple 11 weeks ago

Longford

Daytime midweek would be our kinda thing.. with working flexi ..

Great profile by the way.. x

By *og-ManMan 11 weeks ago

somewhere

The biggest problem is lack of suitable accommodation outside Dublin and Belfast

By *om RedMan 11 weeks ago

Galway

The best solution is to book a hotel room with an early check in. It helps if the hotel is part of a chain rather then family owned and ran. If they are not fully booked the night before it works and you can get the room from around 11am. Hope this is of some help.

By *hilaboutMan 11 weeks ago

kilkenny

Lots of hotels do early check in or late check out in the Midlands

Book by phone rather than online

By *osyRedLipsWoman 11 weeks ago

Kildare

It's a pity the day use site doesn't offer more locations. It's do handy. I booked day use Hotel from 9 to 5 in Dublin for 75 euro just so convenient not to worry about getting babysitting etc and it's kinda hot to have day time meets whilst everybody else is doing boring stuff

By *iscuits8Man 11 weeks ago

Meath/Dublin/Birmingham

Day use hotels are a godsend. I only booked for the first time a few months ago and have used 3 different ones now. The major downside is them all being centred around Dublin/Belfast and surrounds. A better spread of them around the country would be amazing. I'd prefer to do it all handy online than having to phone around places enquiring.

By *ondontown77Man 11 weeks ago

london

I hope people do see the merits of it, as I’m visiting Dublin mid March with work and will have a hotel! ??

mayo

I never thought of day rate ,it had been in the back of my mind that if the other couple/single wasn't taking advantage of the room and staying over night, we would have to drop the room keys at reception on the way out say around 11pm , what excuse could you give to the receptionist only a cheeky smile and on your way

By *chochamberWoman 11 weeks ago

LIMERICK

In London the clubs do 8 to 10 pm events (Thursday night) , everyone gets tube home, fresh for work in the morning.

There is a market for it, makes sense to me. No need for the food and to be langers.

By *otownkid1967Man 11 weeks ago

Portlaoise

"We have been really struggling to set up meets at weekends, between work kids and vanilla life it's really hard to get away and when we do it either doesn't suit people we would like to meet or we are let down, we have been thinking about mid week meets,meet in a hotel something to eat 1 or two drinks up stairs for a little fun and then home again that night to be there to put kids out to school and off to work in the morning, the only thing hotel and couples/single ladies would need to be local, can you think of any negative's to mid week meets "

There are pros and cons to midweek meets. For singles it mightnt be too bad but for couples with kids it can be awkward. Finding babysitters, finding places to meet and also the fact that you may organise a meet and then have a no show.

mayo

" In London the clubs do 8 to 10 pm events (Thursday night) , everyone gets tube home, fresh for work in the morning.

There is a market for it, makes sense to me. No need for the food and to be langers. "

We are over in London on a regular basis, sure with knock airport we are closer to London Liverpool and Glasgow than Dublin, but the only club we could ever find online was the one way out by Heathrow, which we could only see as a nightmare to get back in from ,I'm sure this would interest alot of couples here , to know about these clubs with cheap Ryanair flights

By *om RedMan 11 weeks ago

Galway

"I never thought of day rate ,it had been in the back of my mind that if the other couple/single wasn't taking advantage of the room and staying over night, we would have to drop the room keys at reception on the way out say around 11pm , what excuse could you give to the receptionist only a cheeky smile and on your way "

You don’t, leave them in your room, bill is paid on check in, house keeping will sort it out in the morning and you just walk out, with not a care in the world

LIMERICK

" In London the clubs do 8 to 10 pm events (Thursday night) , everyone gets tube home, fresh for work in the morning.

There is a market for it, makes sense to me. No need for the food and to be langers.

We are over in London on a regular basis, sure with knock airport we are closer to London Liverpool and Glasgow than Dublin, but the only club we could ever find online was the one way out by Heathrow, which we could only see as a nightmare to get back in from ,I'm sure this would interest alot of couples here , to know about these clubs with cheap Ryanair flights "

They organise/advertise it all through Instagram.

I think the guy/couple who told me are called "plenty in the tank", I ld have to check.

LIMERICK

I put up a thread on the UK Forum, might get more info.

By *og-ManMan 11 weeks ago

somewhere

"I never thought of day rate ,it had been in the back of my mind that if the other couple/single wasn't taking advantage of the room and staying over night, we would have to drop the room keys at reception on the way out say around 11pm , what excuse could you give to the receptionist only a cheeky smile and on your way "

I use a story that I'm changing from day shift to night shift and need to sleep as long as possible before going to work in the evening as its mad at home

That way I get early check in with no breakfast for a great rate and out the door by 9pm

I've done that in a few hotels and not just day use hotels

By *allying555Man 11 weeks ago

Galway

Hi. From.my point of View. No negatives for.mid week meets. For my working time

.it ould be great

By *ancy38Woman 11 weeks ago

galway

We are over in London on a regular basis, sure with knock airport we are closer to London Liverpool and Glasgow than Dublin, but the only club we could ever find online was the one way out by Heathrow, which we could only see as a nightmare to get back in from ,I'm sure this would interest alot of couples here , to know about these clubs with cheap Ryanair flights "

It's something that I have been thinking of for awhile now as it's working out cheaper than a hotel in Dublin and the 3 hour drive. Knock airport is so handy.

By *voidingboredomMan 11 weeks ago

around

Most of my regular availability is weekday mornings but that's but great for meeting in general. Still though, morning sex or coffee chats or both is really the best way to start the day

I do look at all the weekend and night events on here with a bit of a jealous eye though

By *eard and BoobsCouple 11 weeks ago

Portstewart

Weekday meets are great for those who have kids like ourselves as we can have a few hours while there at school

By *aughtyKildareMan 11 weeks ago

tullamore

I think mornings during the week can suit a lot of people especially if they have children, the weekends are always nearly too busy for parents and a lot more expensive with childminders and hotel costs,

During the week once the kids go to school they have a free house for a few hours.

Morning meets are great also as it has you smiling for the day

» Add a new message to this topic