FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Any single men having much luck?

Any single men having much luck?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just curious if any single men here are getting many meets? Seems the wrong place to be for a single male unfortunately

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ah some do some don't. I've been on and off this three years. aleays have fun

By *akedninjaMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Aye...fortune favours the bold

"Just curious if any single men here are getting many meets? Seems the wrong place to be for a single male unfortunately "

Well I was chatting to my very sexy coffee 'date' earlier today about this

very topic. Basically single guys posting in the forums feeling dejected because they've been members for all of 3 weeks and haven't gotten a jump yet.

We came to the conclusion that there really needs to be a Fab 'clinic' to help the poor unfortunates.

Any volunteers for 'therapists'?

Its what you make it

Can be hard but good things come to those who try

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

we have met many many sigle guys, in fact we almost always only meet single guys. though if we just met everyone we wouldnt have time, the bigest prob with most singles is lack of effort in their profile, then worse when they message with out reading our profile, and coming off with one liners, but thats just us. most single guys are their own worst enemies tbh

[Removed by poster at 19/03/13 21:42:14]

[Removed by poster at 19/03/13 21:42:22]

[Removed by poster at 19/03/13 21:44:37]

"Just curious if any single men here are getting many meets? Seems the wrong place to be for a single male unfortunately "

ive met a few really nice single guys of here in the past but i have to say there really is a lot of assholes on here too!sum can be really nasty and abusive which doesnt do much to help the decent lads unfortunatley

"Just curious if any single men here are getting many meets? Seems the wrong place to be for a single male unfortunately

ive met a few really nice single guys of here in the past but i have to say there really is a lot of assholes on here too!sum can be really nasty and abusive which doesnt do much to help the decent lads unfortunatley "

I think what makes the single guys struggle so much is the sheer volume of them on th site. If there was a cap put on the number of single males who joined well they might have less to complain about. As for the rude and abusive men well there are plenty of them but through experience there are plenty of rude and offensive women too although it is less acceptable to say it. It is however fact that no matter where we go in life we will come up against people who will try to knock us down and kick us where it hurts, it's simply a sign of their own insecurities. To all the single guys out there what doesn't kill ya makes u stronger and if at first u don't succeed try try again

dum di dum di dum di dum..huh?...single males? i am one...lol.....dum di dum di dum di dum

What about us single woman very few of us

"What about us single woman very few of us"

not really. just the ladies can afford to be selective.

Sighs, its simple maths. There are about 20 times as many men as women on the site, so 20 times as many male assholes as female assholes.

Believe me, once you allow for the numbers, there are exactly the same percentage of female idiots as male idiots on these here pages....

"Sighs, its simple maths. There are about 20 times as many men as women on the site, so 20 times as many male assholes as female assholes.

Believe me, once you allow for the numbers, there are exactly the same percentage of female idiots as male idiots on these here pages...."

And balance has been restored thank you so much.

"Sighs, its simple maths. There are about 20 times as many men as women on the site, so 20 times as many male assholes as female assholes.

Believe me, once you allow for the numbers, there are exactly the same percentage of female idiots as male idiots on these here pages...."

you speak of the law of averages and ratios. but geusstimation at best.

I'm a big fan of the single (attached) males,

But....

For me to meet it has to be more than just them wanting to meet.. I'm here for my own pleasure not theirs soo

We (fems) can afford to be picky

By *rBrownnSexyMan  over a year ago

Destination Unknown Munster

I think man need to be honest and have some respect for cpls and female in this sites .

Also willing to show face pic in request of if meeting and maybe phone no if wish too.

Check out my profile within month met cpl and female with great feedback and this week planing to met two different cpls.

The only thing you can do is be completely sure of what you want and put it out there. If no one is compatible then move on somewhere else and try again.

Don't bother wasting your time and efforts trying to bend anyone's arm.

I'm relatively new here and just finding my feet at the min. I've had a few conversations with the women here but its seems very hard to get a foot in the door. It's comes across as though you need to be in a click kinda. That's just an opinion and ill probably get shot for saying it. One woman asked for my pics, she then told me she hadn't got time for conversation that I was to send the pics or she wouldn't entertain me. Too many guys on here she told me. Very friendly altogether!!

"I'm relatively new here and just finding my feet at the min. I've had a few conversations with the women here but its seems very hard to get a foot in the door. It's comes across as though you need to be in a click kinda. That's just an opinion and ill probably get shot for saying it. One woman asked for my pics, she then told me she hadn't got time for conversation that I was to send the pics or she wouldn't entertain me. Too many guys on here she told me. Very friendly altogether!!"

Oh that's so funny hahahaha seriously no time for chat ?

Sometime the chat here is as good as it gets. But then again each to their own. Oh and with regards to the clique can somebody point me in the direction cos I seem to have lost my invite or is it no dogs allowed

It's the way it's been for generations the fellas chase the women simple as that lol. And all of the women on here must be inundated with mail because us fellas are horny feckers lol that gives them the option to pick and choose and be very very selective of who they want to meet and for the few fellas who do get the chance they sometimes be complete assholes and make it even harder for us good guys lol well that's my view on it but hey I've been wrong before lol

By *ick and sexyCouple  over a year ago

any

[Removed by poster at 20/03/13 10:58:37]

"It's the way it's been for generations the fellas chase the women simple as that lol. And all of the women on here must be inundated with mail because us fellas are horny feckers lol that gives them the option to pick and choose and be very very selective of who they want to meet and for the few fellas who do get the chance they sometimes be complete assholes and make it even harder for us good guys lol well that's my view on it but hey I've been wrong before lol"
:- we'll said

have met some amazing people here both singles and couples,biggest problem is most woman especially are bombarded and so its hard to fet a reply stick with it and be patient and ream the benefits

"I'm a big fan of the single (attached) males,

But....

For me to meet it has to be more than just them wanting to meet.. I'm here for my own pleasure not theirs soo

We (fems) can afford to be picky"

Im just here to look at the pictures (thats what I tell myself to make myself feel better anyway) - I get good meets now, just not necessarily the type of meets I originally started off looking for

Suppose patience is everything

"Suppose patience is everything"

If I am any more patient I'll fall asleep

I'm not rushing things, I tried that chat thing the other night but it would not work (google chrome) changed over to IE and it worked ok but the very second I went to post something the bleeding power went out Then last night same thing as I went to make new profile pictures - I'm doomed to lurk the forums until somebody takes pity on me

you ave to make your own luck in this world brother.....

"I'm relatively new here and just finding my feet at the min. I've had a few conversations with the women here but its seems very hard to get a foot in the door. It's comes across as though you need to be in a click kinda. That's just an opinion and ill probably get shot for saying it. One woman asked for my pics, she then told me she hadn't got time for conversation that I was to send the pics or she wouldn't entertain me. Too many guys on here she told me. Very friendly altogether!!

Oh that's so funny hahahaha seriously no time for chat ?

Sometime the chat here is as good as it gets. But then again each to their own. Oh and with regards to the clique can somebody point me in the direction cos I seem to have lost my invite or is it no dogs allowed

"

lol

» Add a new message to this topic