FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Pet hates

Pet hates

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So it may well be a very very long list but above everything else what are ur top three pet hates on here

1. Name calling in messages

1. Asking for face pic/shag/meet immediately

1. Waiting for replies hahahaha much easier when u do instant chat

Oh and yes I am aware that I've numbered them all one couldn't decide which I hated most

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very good! Now the male rant! 1. deleting msgs without reading 1. Cpls not replying to msgs 1. Arrogant females. 1. Ignorant females/cpls saying " we don't meet fat ppl" lol

"Very good! Now the male rant! 1. deleting msgs without reading 1. Cpls not replying to msgs 1. Arrogant females. 1. Ignorant females/cpls saying " we don't meet fat ppl" lol "

Ooooh do people really say things like that ? That's just nasty. Btw u put four

That's cheating now I want to put more the bloody list is endless

My Pet hate is arrogance. And some one going for nice to nasty in a a split 2nd.

By *penyoureyes2722Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

My pet hate is guys who mail you without reading your profile or else ignoring it completly. Especially when it makes it clear that they are not what I'm looking for.

"My Pet hate is arrogance. And some one going for nice to nasty in a a split 2nd. "

Have to agree with u there hate that totally

By *penyoureyes2722Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Oh and also text speak in mails and sending friend requests before they have even spoken to you!

"Oh and also text speak in mails and sending friend requests before they have even spoken to you!"
I hate that too.

I have clear friends requests everyday.

And half don't send a mail. Its gets deleted.

My pet hate is getting a conversation going with anyone and suddenly they start ignoring you. You can see they have read your mail, but will not reply for love nor money. I just don't get it. Even a mail to say your not my type would be fine, but the silence is defining.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

While I may be flattered by friend request at least chat to me first

Straight men asking do I want a bj or do I meet men

Arrogance of any sort cost nothing to be nice

Asking face pic first msg

Could go on but it won't change much

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"My pet hate is getting a conversation going with anyone and suddenly they start ignoring you. You can see they have read your mail, but will not reply for love nor money. I just don't get it. Even a mail to say your not my type would be fine, but the silence is defining. "

And when they set up a meet then cancelled and promise to make it up haha like that's going to happen

2. Def text speak is so irritating, I can take a little bit but when a whole message or profile is done like that it's a real effort just to read it.

3. No replies, I don't 'cold send' many messages at all, only when I find someone I think is particularly interesting so it's even more frustrating to not get a reply. Maybe Fab should have a 'thanks but no thanks/we're busy/not our type' button for bulk replying

4. People taking things too literally/seriously- we're all here for fun and to escape jobs, boredom etc. Most people will never meet each other yet they judge based on little comments that are usually a joke or flippant- chill out!

Ok, there's my 3- obv number 1 is

timewasters but no point putting that in as I'm sure we all ages!

My pet hate is getting ignored lol I don't know how many times I've sent mail to people for it to be deleted without being read then a week or two later have them wink at you lol also alot of women on here demand face pics some of whom don't have any sort of pic on their profile. One other thing is the over use of the curvy description instead of large. But I suppose each individual has their own image of curvy that is all lol

1 pushy ppl

1 girls sayn they r bi then giggle like a scared school girl when you touch them

1 arrogance n nastiness

people saying won't meet smokers on there profile mailing/winking. as it clearly states on my profile am a smoker.

"1 pushy ppl

1 girls sayn they r bi then giggle like a scared school girl when you touch them

1 arrogance n nastiness "

"2. Def text speak is so irritating, I can take a little bit but when a whole message or profile is done like that it's a real effort just to read it.

3. No replies, I don't 'cold send' many messages at all, only when I find someone I think is particularly interesting so it's even more frustrating to not get a reply. Maybe Fab should have a 'thanks but no thanks/we're busy/not our type' button for bulk replying

4. People taking things too literally/seriously- we're all here for fun and to escape jobs, boredom etc. Most people will never meet each other yet they judge based on little comments that are usually a joke or flippant- chill out!

Ok, there's my 3- obv number 1 is

timewasters but no point putting that in as I'm sure we all ages!"

"people saying won't meet smokers on there profile mailing/winking. as it clearly states on my profile am a smoker. "

Ooops I've done that hands up guilty as charge but hey I have to admit if I want something/someone badly enough I would care if they were plastered in cow dung. More fun I the shower woohoo

"people saying won't meet smokers on there profile mailing/winking. as it clearly states on my profile am a smoker. "

U mean a chimney lol

"people saying won't meet smokers on there profile mailing/winking. as it clearly states on my profile am a smoker.

U mean a chimney lol "

yea a smoke like a chimney lolol

Girls for once I agree with you all!! I appreciate you ladies are all busy. But please do me one favour if I send you a mail please reply! Would an idiot button be an idea? Simply it's an automated reply that ppl hit a button to say. " hello shite for brains obviously you can't read or your simply a dumb fuck Witt so you are now blocked goodbye"

Friend request with out even a hello is the biggest pet hate xx

I don't think I have any pet hates anymore, anyone annoys me I just block them , can't be bothered letting people on the site annoy me anymore as they aren't going to change and I'm pretty darn sure they couldn't give two hoots wether they have annoyed me or not!

I'm a bit like Jinx..if people annoy me I block..simple..it's what it's there for.

Pet hates...

1. Negativity on status updates

2. Constantly complaining about the site

3. Moaning about timewasters.

Simple answer to all 3...block or leave

By *timulationMan  over a year ago

sexerotica

Get a wink from someone so you mail them and get no reply whatsoever!!!!!!

scooby doo

the clown in the circus episode of scooby doo...he scares me!!

"people saying won't meet smokers on there profile mailing/winking. as it clearly states on my profile am a smoker.

Ooops I've done that hands up guilty as charge but hey I have to admit if I want something/someone badly enough I would care if they were plastered in cow dung. More fun I the shower woohoo "

Guilty, I've done that aswell

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

people that are disrespectful in messages or the chatroom like(wan a fuck)or im going to ride you like a fuckin horse really crack me up alittle inuendo and flirting yes but no need for bad manners.

Ever see those status updates where people are having such a long rant they don't realise that there's a character limit on their status so it cuts off at a certain point. rant rant rant, that's all people seem to do on here, surprised anyone can ever get aroused with all the doomclouds there are floating about lol

People moaning the whole time. Small mimds. Dishonesty and two faced peeps. Yeah a lot of pet hates.

"So it may well be a very very long list but above everything else what are ur top three pet hates on here

1. Name calling in messages

1. Asking for face pic/shag/meet immediately

1. Waiting for replies hahahaha much easier when u do instant chat

Oh and yes I am aware that I've numbered them all one couldn't decide which I hated most "

mine are as follows

ppl tht verify themselves with fake profiles

men tht make fake women or cpl profiles,

ppl with fake pics on their profile

ppl tht send u a message with just the word "hey" in it

first messages with "hi im staying in a hotel near u tonite,like to join me?"

first messages with "hi what u into?"

men pestering u for meets even tho u may have refused them a cpl of times b4

"Ever see those status updates where people are having such a long rant they don't realise that there's a character limit on their status so it cuts off at a certain point. rant rant rant, that's all people seem to do on here, surprised anyone can ever get aroused with all the doomclouds there are floating about lol "

Jinxy, is that a...dare I say it...rant?!

"Ever see those status updates where people are having such a long rant they don't realise that there's a character limit on their status so it cuts off at a certain point. rant rant rant, that's all people seem to do on here, surprised anyone can ever get aroused with all the doomclouds there are floating about lol

Jinxy, is that a...dare I say it...rant?!"

Not at all, just having a wee laugh

"people that are disrespectful in messages or the chatroom like(wan a fuck)or im going to ride you like a fuckin horse really crack me up alittle inuendo and flirting yes but no need for bad manners.

"

to true

» Add a new message to this topic