FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Deleting Messages

Deleting Messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exyScientists OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

Castlebar

We keep all our messages from people that we've been talking to. Obviously some of them go way back. How do people manage their messages? If you delete messages and the person messages again can you see all their previous messages..? I like to keep a history of a conversation...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iscuits8Man 7 weeks ago

Meath/Dublin/Birmingham

I don't get enough of them to need any managing

(Put your tiny violins away yis saps )

By *oo32Man 7 weeks ago

tipperary

I've an assistant/secretary that manages mine..as I don't have the time to keep up with all of them...

Normally It's just the sent box that's overrun

By *og-ManMan 7 weeks ago

somewhere

If you delete the chain it stays in your sent box anyway and you can start it again and you can also use a friends messages filter from the message menu

I noticed recently that the site seems to have done a clean up from my account of older messages

Did this happen to anyone else

By *exyScientists OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

Castlebar

"If you delete the chain it stays in your sent box anyway and you can start it again and you can also use a friends messages filter from the message menu

I noticed recently that the site seems to have done a clean up from my account of older messages

Did this happen to anyone else "

Thanks that's handy to know. Not sure if my older ones have been deleted. Maybe there is a time limit on them?

By *mmmm300Woman 7 weeks ago

cork

"If you delete the chain it stays in your sent box anyway and you can start it again and you can also use a friends messages filter from the message menu

Yes, happens to me, only keeps messages for a month.

By *chochamberWoman 7 weeks ago

New York, Shannon

My phone screen is cracked, there is a thin transparent sticky cover keeping it together, but one of the cracks is located where the delete icon typically pops up.

So it's randomly deleting messages, winks, when I click into those sections.

Very annoying..... Must get it fixed.

I delete messages if we aren't planning on meeting up, if it's going nowhere.

By *s LollyWoman 7 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Going forward i just delete or don't bother opening messages of people ive no interest in chatting or interacting with anymore, harsh but so be it hopefully they take the hint

By *eeking_sensuality77Woman 7 weeks ago

Athlone

I tend to do a complete cull every so often. Right now I'd say I've only about 10 messages but none of them likely to lead anywhere so will probably just do another cull.

Oddly enough messages such as the following I received yesterday get a straight block!

'Mmmmmm I'd love to blast a load over that face lol'

The moron thought he was being funny, clearly!

By * la carteCouple 7 weeks ago

Dublin

Messages are only saved for a certain length of time. Unless you have saved them (available for site supporters only).

Anyone who wants to keep messages, if you are a site supporter, you can copy and paste any exchange to the notes section of a particular profile as well as using the save function

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 7 weeks ago

kinkytown

Just delete the ones we aren't interested in. If it's someone we're chatting to we'll delete the older ones but leave the newest there as we can still see the convo in the mail chain.

By *inaandterryCouple 7 weeks ago

Westmeath

After a couple of weeks we delete all messages, unless they are ongoing chats

By *ealitybitesMan 7 weeks ago

Belfast

I'm usually only chatting to myself so when the conversation gets boring I just delete all and then a few days later one of my multiple personalities might send me a new message and off we go again.

The odd time someone else might send a message and that's when it all goes to hell and gets really confusing

By *aseylee324Couple 7 weeks ago

Valley of Squinting Windows

I generally don't bother deleting anything, they all disappear automatically eventually. Generally, I don't speak to so many people that I would forget the gist of each interaction

By *eeking PassionMan 7 weeks ago

Here and there

Wait!!! You can GET messages as well????

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man 7 weeks ago

Belfast

I’ve a research assistant from Sydney university that handles all the message admin

I’m far too busy with my studies to manage that

By *aptain Caveman41Man 7 weeks ago

Home

I don't get enough to even think about managing them

By *ustBoWoman 7 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I tend to delete most messages so it's easy to keep track Not that I get a lot of messages anyhow.

You can save messages or add them as friends and keep them in that section on here if you want to keep track when you get a lot of messages.

By *erekNMan 7 weeks ago

Leixslip

What about people that read every single msg you send but never reply and never block ...I really don't get that one

By (user no longer on site) 7 weeks ago

"We keep all our messages from people that we've been talking to. Obviously some of them go way back. How do people manage their messages? If you delete messages and the person messages again can you see all their previous messages..? I like to keep a history of a conversation...

"

I have group mailbox option it all comes back with each new message so I can easily delete

» Add a new message to this topic