FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Help a fabber - unhelpful?

Help a fabber - unhelpful?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *agles10 OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Belfast

I have messaged into the help fabber almost every month now for sometime and with no response or joy to getting a social meet at least in around Belfast or lisburn, can travel no bother if needs be.

What am I missing here? I know my profile isn’t the most appealing but that’s due to change very soon (progress photo).

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rRiosMan 6 weeks ago

Dublin

Best advice I can give is try get to socials, revamp your profile and chat on the forums. Let your personality do the ground work for you!

By *irdnBorisMan 6 weeks ago

meath

Maybe try travelling further for a meet cant have everyting on your doorstep as to speak put some interests on your profile make it more to stand out i went for a coffee meet up to moira a good few years ago and i live in meath distance shouldnt stand in the way of getting verified i was verified before i met the lady we was matched on a game lovely person she was too i dunno if shes still on here i forget username maybe she see this and get in touch so put the effort in and it will make the diffrence

By *lassy lady 216Woman 6 weeks ago

Craigavon

It's all about putting the effort in I travel to Dublin at least once a month and Athlone at least 3 times in the yr all on my own because it's not going to come to you instead of sitting on here moaning use that time and effort it will reap rewards believe me

meath

"It's all about putting the effort in I travel to Dublin at least once a month and Athlone at least 3 times in the yr all on my own because it's not going to come to you instead of sitting on here moaning use that time and effort it will reap rewards believe me "
exactly classy lady its not going to jump into his lap i would travel any distance would not bother me to go and meet someone just for coffee and the craic fun can come another time thats if it all goes well and if not still would had the craic anyway that way no pressure on either person

By *lassy lady 216Woman 6 weeks ago

Craigavon

I stopped posting on the help a fabber thread as I got sick of guys not turning up when you have gone out of your way to help them or them turning up thinking they were going to get more than a coffee and a chat

By *lguyMan 6 weeks ago

letterkenny

[Removed by poster at 19/03/24 07:04:37]

By *igmac135Man 6 weeks ago

Craigavon

Unfortunately too many "no showers" on here which spoil this for those of us genuine people

I do feel your pains too !!

By *lguyMan 6 weeks ago

letterkenny

[Removed by poster at 19/03/24 07:04:47]

By *WEETESTSTRAWBERRYFOR1Woman 6 weeks ago

Clare

An offer was made to help u on the march fabber thread I created so seems ur post was a bit premature. Profile definitely needs to be changed around to spark more interest .

By *eeking_sensuality77Woman 6 weeks ago

Athlone

"It's all about putting the effort in I travel to Dublin at least once a month and Athlone at least 3 times in the yr all on my own because it's not going to come to you instead of sitting on here moaning use that time and effort it will reap rewards believe me "

I don't see where he is moaning to be fair, but rather asking for advise.

By *eeking_sensuality77Woman 6 weeks ago

Athlone

If you ever find yourself down the Midlands I'll gladly meet you for a coffee to verify you.

meath

"I stopped posting on the help a fabber thread as I got sick of guys not turning up when you have gone out of your way to help them or them turning up thinking they were going to get more than a coffee and a chat "
i think there is the problem some think its an offer to put another notch on the bedpost straight away it doesnt work like that i rather the social side of it first then if all good can arrange a 2nd meet up for fun few weeks down the line its like a rat race everyones in a hurry

By *udding RoseWoman 6 weeks ago

Somewhere out there

"An offer was made to help u on the march fabber thread I created so seems ur post was a bit premature. Profile definitely needs to be changed around to spark more interest . "

He commented to somebody who said they might be available in the next couple of weeks to verify somebody, it's been a week now so another week and they might get in touch to make arrangements to meet for coffee to get him verified.

By *eard and BoobsCouple 6 weeks ago

Portstewart

There are plenty looking for help but very few who want to put the effort in. As we have always said the more effort you put into being part of the site the better your experience to should be. No-one is going to put the workbin for you so good luck and best wishes

Belfast

Absolutely no issue travelling anywhere btw for a coffee meet, as someone has pointed out, no moaning going on lol it’s asking for advice

Belfast

"If you ever find yourself down the Midlands I'll gladly meet you for a coffee to verify you."

Thank you, greatly appreciated

» Add a new message to this topic