FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Delayed ejaculation

Delayed ejaculation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hortie9740 OP   Man 9 weeks ago

Limavady

Does anyone suffer from delayed ejaculation? Ie the complete opposite of premature ejaculation, taking a long time to cum or not coming very often?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *runchMan 9 weeks ago

Dublin

"Does anyone suffer from delayed ejaculation? Ie the complete opposite of premature ejaculation, taking a long time to cum or not coming very often?"

Probably more suited to a discussion with your doctor

By *rprotonMan 9 weeks ago

Dublin

"Does anyone suffer from delayed ejaculation? Ie the complete opposite of premature ejaculation, taking a long time to cum or not coming very often?"

Yes, and congratulations for joining the club.

It means you can go at it for hours, make her cum several time before you do, and if you have ups and downs, when you do get cumming the lady will be pleased with the amount of cum coming out of you, correlating the amount of ejaculated material with how sexy you found her.

However, you will have to work on your imagination to keep you going, and only true happiness will be found with a lady that is not unsure of herself and has no qualms talking dirty, sexual fantasies with while you are doing it, getting in your head, and having no ego issues but the harder and deeper thrusts you will produce as you loose yourself in the blurred reality/fantasy and let loose like a wild animal when you do.

Happy hunting.

By *kinnyDippersCouple 9 weeks ago

Dublin

C4 (male half of us) can go for hours specially after a drink or two. It's quite delightful

By *runchMan 9 weeks ago

Dublin

"C4 (male half of us) can go for hours specially after a drink or two. It's quite delightful "

The pre workout?!

By *electableicecreamMan 9 weeks ago

The West

[Removed by poster at 23/03/24 16:31:02]

By *electableicecreamMan 9 weeks ago

The West

Maybe it's just a phase? At this point in my life I feel like I've gone through the motions of not being able to get it up to cumming too fast to not being able to cum at all unless I did it myself. (and rather vigorously at that)

Each time was a phase and usually tied in with stress or worry. And of course both of those things can exacerbate the issue at hand. I'm my case the issue passed within a few weeks or months at most.

If it hasn't been long it might be a phase your going through.

On the other hand if it's something your genuinely worried about it's no harm to talk to a GP.

Just to note I don't always ejaculate when I'm having sex. Sometimes I don't feel the need to. It's a funny one because it can raise a question for some women who might worry they haven't done enough but I find if I just say it's normal for me it's usually ok.

I think men worry ALOT more about penis performance than women and they are very understanding and generally appreciate the communication and sharing.

By *aptorman160Man 9 weeks ago

navan

My wife helps me delay it some times months at a time. Mostly cos she’s eval and has weaponised sex For her own deluded sense of what a marriage is. Any way thank god for. Fab swingers

By *orYourThighsOnlyMan 9 weeks ago

Midlands

There was one chap on here years ago part of a couple ballsall I think the name was but my fab friend told me he banged 6 ladies including her in room n he still didn’t cum. - man or machine lol (the spermenator).

By *panishRebelMan 9 weeks ago

Alicante Spain, and Cork City Ireland

It sometimes happens to me. I never found it a problem as I enjoy the whole process start to finish or non finish as it can be.

As long as you make no predetermined demands on the outcome just a commitment to giving as much as you mutually can, then it all works fine.

Occasionally I come quickish. But at the end each time is different and individual. Enjoy it each time.

By *ilthyNightsCouple 9 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

As a couple there are times when one of us is too tired / stressed / pissed etc to cum. It's fine and it's way better to just be open and say it's not going to happen rather than hammer away for ages. There is always tomorrow. Better to be upfront rather than make it into an issue or (even worse) have to fake it.

By *rRiosMan 9 weeks ago

Dublin

"There was one chap on here years ago part of a couple ballsall I think the name was but my fab friend told me he banged 6 ladies including her in room n he still didn’t cum. - man or machine lol (the spermenator). "

Surely it would be The Spermlessenator?

By *lipyourflopMan 9 weeks ago

Dublin

When I want a delayed ejaculation I find looking at the pictures on here works wonders. No need for medicine auld limp dick just enjoy

By *haring is caring 76Couple 9 weeks ago

Dublin

Are you on any medication or changed medication? Hubby had delayed ejaculation when put on some meds, it did mean he could keep going & going, which was very nice but it did bother him as sometimes wasn't cumming, the more he thought about it, it made worse as thinking about too much, he went to see gp & told it was normal side effect of the meds & once we knew what it was & not a major problem we worked through it. Stress taken out of it now means longer sessions, so we're both very very happy with it now.

By *lipyourflopMan 9 weeks ago

Dublin

Emm yea ok emmmm, emmmm. Ok. Bye. (Run for your life)

By *hysoserious2012Man 9 weeks ago

meath louth border

Happens when drinking can be annoying after awhile for both parties. Try not to think about it easier said than done but it's all in the head. Hopefully just a blip for ya and will pass. As good as it sounds I know the feeling and can be shitty.

By *ursecretmischiefCouple 9 weeks ago

The West

"Maybe it's just a phase? At this point in my life I feel like I've gone through the motions of not being able to get it up to cumming too fast to not being able to cum at all unless I did it myself. (and rather vigorously at that)

Each time was a phase and usually tied in with stress or worry. And of course both of those things can exacerbate the issue at hand. I'm my case the issue passed within a few weeks or months at most.

If it hasn't been long it might be a phase your going through.

On the other hand if it's something your genuinely worried about it's no harm to talk to a GP.

Just to note I don't always ejaculate when I'm having sex. Sometimes I don't feel the need to. It's a funny one because it can raise a question for some women who might worry they haven't done enough but I find if I just say it's normal for me it's usually ok.

I think men worry ALOT more about penis performance than women and they are very understanding and generally appreciate the communication and sharing."

Yep, I think all men go through various phases of this over time. A lot of it is in the head and can be exasperated by over thinking it!

Too long can often be as frustrating as too quick!

By *r.JizzMan 9 weeks ago

cork

I used be like this with my ex at the start. I put it down to being nervous. I could pound her for hours and not cum. I used go home after and had no problem finishing myself off.

» Add a new message to this topic