FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > skinny or curvy

skinny or curvy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok I am not skinny I am infact a 18/20 so very curvy and rather busty. Wondering what U men and ladies prefer

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends more on form than size, that is to say, do they look good?

I've been told I am not bad to look at but everyone has different tastes

By *entleman DMan  over a year ago

city center, limerick city.

Curvy all the way for me! tho skinny girl have there charms too.xxx

I meant in general, some people look a bit sickly without some weight on them, just an example.

"Ok I am not skinny I am infact a 18/20 so very curvy and rather busty. Wondering what U men and ladies prefer "

im a 16-18 but also dress for my figure.. I don't think weight or size matters that much on a lady as long as she dresses right

I'll always go for a woman with curves. Now that is not to say a skinny woman cannot have some curves.

Curves are good but only in the right places.

Curvey - yes

Skinny - yes

Stick insect - NO

"I'll always go for a woman with curves. Now that is not to say a skinny woman cannot have some curves.

Curves are good but only in the right places.

Curvey - yes

Skinny - yes

Stick insect - NO"

Wise words!

"Ok I am not skinny I am infact a 18/20 so very curvy and rather busty. Wondering what U men and ladies prefer

im a 16-18 but also dress for my figure.. I don't think weight or size matters that much on a lady as long as she dresses right "

How very TRUE xxxx

Size is irrelevant once a person is confident and feels good about themselves it shines true and let's that persons sexuality come through regardless of size weight or colour

Feel good about urself and it will show

Thin/skinny people don't necessarily feel sexier or more confident many thin people have body issues and hang ups too.

Own ur body and believe in who u are

"Size is irrelevant once a person is confident and feels good about themselves it shines true and let's that persons sexuality come through regardless of size weight or colour

Thin/skinny people don't necessarily feel sexier or more confident many thin people have body issues and hang ups too.

Own ur body and believe in who u are "

very well said sweet.... I am confident in my body.. If i wasn't i don't think i would be here... I would just hide away from every1....

"Size is irrelevant once a person is confident and feels good about themselves it shines true and let's that persons sexuality come through regardless of size weight or colour

very well said sweet.... I am confident in my body.. If i wasn't i don't think i would be here... I would just hide away from every1.... "

And it shows too huni confidence breeds sexiness without a doubt and sexyblue u are without a four a sexy lady rrrrraaaaarrr

very well said sweet.... I am confident in my body.. If i wasn't i don't think i would be here... I would just hide away from every1....

And it shows too huni confidence breeds sexiness without a doubt and sexyblue u are without a four a sexy lady rrrrraaaaarrr"

why thank you dear sweets... A very close friend said that to me before... She is thin great looking and fun... She took me aback 1 nite when she said she wished she was like me... She said i don't even have to speak that i just ooze sexuality and and confidence... And i was a lot heavier then to.. So no size does not matter... Its how confident u feel in your own skin that matters

And it shows too huni confidence breeds sexiness without a doubt and sexyblue u are without a four a sexy lady rrrrraaaaarrr

why thank you dear sweets... A very close friend said that to me before... She is thin great looking and fun... She took me aback 1 nite when she said she wished she was like me... She said i don't even have to speak that i just ooze sexuality and and confidence... And i was a lot heavier then to.. So no size does not matter... Its how confident u feel in your own skin that matters "

I prefer curves

why thank you dear sweets... A very close friend said that to me before... She is thin great looking and fun... She took me aback 1 nite when she said she wished she was like me... She said i don't even have to speak that i just ooze sexuality and and confidence... And i was a lot heavier then to.. So no size does not matter... Its how confident u feel in your own skin that matters "

That's actually quite touching. Really sweet.

In answer to original post however.......curvy appeals to us both

Def curvy, I'd rather a bit of meat than just the bone

[Removed by poster at 23/03/13 08:43:08]

I like a curvy woman as well but not too curvy lol

Depends what mood I am in. Love different sizes but in general, I tend to go for BBWs

Being a large lady myself, I always find it odd to hear so many men saying they prefer bigger over smaller as in my own experience that has very rarely been the case. Tho maybe Im just a munter lol. I dont think its right however to refer to a woman as a stick insect, its as insulting as calling someone a whale.

"Being a large lady myself, I always find it odd to hear so many men saying they prefer bigger over smaller as in my own experience that has very rarely been the case. Tho maybe Im just a munter lol. I dont think its right however to refer to a woman as a stick insect, its as insulting as calling someone a whale."

Exactly jinx it gives a girl a complex either way

Some people cannot help their size regardless of how they eat or exercise my mum was always a size six and she ate twice as much as what I did if not more and she always hated being so skinny but nothing she could do about it

Sometimes stressing can be a huge factor in our weight as the body secretes a hormone when we stress which inhibits weight loss

Think we need to start taking people as we find them and also ourselves we would be much happier

Being a larger person myself I've never had any problems attracting play mates.

I've only once had someone say no thanks and we hadn't even gotten further than a few texts. He'd not seen a pic he just said larger ladies are not to my taste.. That's fine.. Move on.

Every woman no matter what her shape or size has hang ups about themselves. You just need to highlight your good points, downplay your bad points (in your opinion) and find a man that loves all of you!

"Being a larger person myself I've never had any problems attracting play mates.

I've only once had someone say no thanks and we hadn't even gotten further than a few texts. He'd not seen a pic he just said larger ladies are not to my taste.. That's fine.. Move on.

Every woman no matter what her shape or size has hang ups about themselves. You just need to highlight your good points, downplay your bad points (in your opinion) and find a man that loves all of you!"

By *omcattyMan  over a year ago

Local

Curves for me please,lol

"Being a larger person myself I've never had any problems attracting play mates.

Every woman no matter what her shape or size has hang ups about themselves. You just need to highlight your good points, downplay your bad points (in your opinion) and find a man that loves all of you!"

Very well said links! You are obviously a confident woman happy in herself, a very attractive quality. I hope to achieve something similar someday!

Thank you all so much xxxx

stick insect is un attractive but also rolls of fat is un attractive too, I mean having to lift rolls of flab to find a clit, not good, yes personality, charm charisma all comes into it,

I hate when I'm accused of being shallow just for expressing my prefered interest, I'm slim and work on my fittness, I'm attracted to females and males that are a similar build to myself, I dont accuse people who dont like my size shape or bald head of being shallow, its just different preferences thats what makes the world go round

"stick insect is un attractive but also rolls of fat is un attractive too, I mean having to lift rolls of flab to find a clit, not good, yes personality, charm charisma all comes into it,

I hate when I'm accused of being shallow just for expressing my prefered interest, I'm slim and work on my fittness, I'm attracted to females and males that are a similar build to myself, I dont accuse people who dont like my size shape or bald head of being shallow, its just different preferences thats what makes the world go round "

Of course everyone has different preferences, but do you not think calling a women a stick insect is a tad rude and offensive?

"stick insect is un attractive but also rolls of fat is un attractive too, I mean having to lift rolls of flab to find a clit, not good, yes personality, charm charisma all comes into it,

I hate when I'm accused of being shallow just for expressing my prefered interest, I'm slim and work on my fittness, I'm attracted to females and males that are a similar build to myself, I dont accuse people who dont like my size shape or bald head of being shallow, its just different preferences thats what makes the world go round "

I prefer someone as honest as you than someone who says they like 'curves' or 'bbw' but just say it to get a lay.

thank you wj not everyone appreciates brutal honesty

and jayjinx, didnt mean to be rude or offensive, my comment wasnt directed at any particular person, its just a figure of speech, if we were to sensor everything we said in case it might cause offense, we'd never open our mouths, I class myself as a very polite mannerly man, but political correctness can get out of hand

I like women that have curves

I would say that its not what size a woman is that puts people of its their personalty that puts them off

"and jayjinx, didnt mean to be rude or offensive, my comment wasnt directed at any particular person, its just a figure of speech, if we were to sensor everything we said in case it might cause offense, we'd never open our mouths, I class myself as a very polite mannerly man, but political correctness can get out of hand"

Im not being politically correct, obviously I am nowhere near slim these days, but if i was , a guy calling me a stick insect would piss me right off. Just sayin' is all.

oh well keep the sensitivity for your clit

and that was a joke, not meant to be offensive

By *rishguy_WillMan  over a year ago

Newbridge

My preference is sexy, to be sexy you need sex appeal and I've met and been with thin and large ladies alike, the key ingredient is comfortable in their skin and the little sparkle that ends oozing sex appeal

"My preference is sexy, to be sexy you need sex appeal and I've met and been with thin and large ladies alike, the key ingredient is comfortable in their skin and the little sparkle that ends oozing sex appeal

"

"My preference is sexy, to be sexy you need sex appeal and I've met and been with thin and large ladies alike, the key ingredient is comfortable in their skin and the little sparkle that ends oozing sex appeal

"

I think I agree with U sex appeal deffoo large small fat thin bald hairy its simple if ur attracted to someone U just don't see anything other than the attraction

"

i couldnt agree more im a large lady and find people are attracted to people who are themselves no nonsene just fun and easy to talk to and the physical attraction come naturally.

Curves for me please ...

Loving all the curve appreciation!

By *igjob01Man  over a year ago

near newtownards

It's curves for me every time. The feel the look the curves themselves everything just oozes sexuality to me( could be just me) but always prefer size 16 and up.

"It's curves for me every time. The feel the look the curves themselves everything just oozes sexuality to me( could be just me) but always prefer size 16 and up."

"Ok I am not skinny I am infact a 18/20 so very curvy and rather busty. Wondering what U men and ladies prefer "

just wondering what is considered as curvy?im a size 10 and i have curves so am i considered curvy?

Curves please .....

Much more to explore ad enjoy

"and jayjinx, didnt mean to be rude or offensive, my comment wasnt directed at any particular person, its just a figure of speech, if we were to sensor everything we said in case it might cause offense, we'd never open our mouths, I class myself as a very polite mannerly man, but political correctness can get out of hand

Im not being politically correct, obviously I am nowhere near slim these days, but if i was , a guy calling me a stick insect would piss me right off. Just sayin' is all."

Sugar plum I suppose curvy depends on ur overall shaped. Some size 10 people are curvy some are straight up and down like wise some size 18 people are the same

personally prefer the athletic type myself.

really cant get over the term "stick insect" .

a fit athletic toned woman is as sexy as you can get, to be called names for being hot is spiteful to say the least.

i think its fantastic that women of all shapes and sizes are growing in confidence sexually,

there are as many "preferences"as there are people, and each to their own !!

long as there's a nice sexy ass and a dirty mind I'm usually happy lol!

» Add a new message to this topic