FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Sell yourself as Fab ad

Sell yourself as Fab ad

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *osyRedLips OP   Woman 5 weeks ago

Kildare

Here's a opportunity to sell yourself on the Fab small ads. What's your unique selling point why shoul we purchase you

I'm a 1975 classic all original bodywork in great nick for its age. Has been sitting up for the last number of years but serviced regularly now. Interior in incredibly good nick. Needs a drop of coconut oil to keep me purring. Perfect for long Sunday spins. Any inspection welcome. Must be seen to be fully appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ewcouplesdCouple 5 weeks ago

near

Absolutely brilliant may I take it for a test drive??

By *ethmeonfireMan 5 weeks ago

Dublin

Imagine your life without spice, no vindaloo or no tikka masala. You can’t right? So here is an absolutely flavourful and spicy individual from the same place. Mixes in well in an group just like curry powder. Spicy and kinky just like a vindaloo. You can eat it or it can eat you, the zing is always there. Tried by a number of people in Dublin but available for delivery all across Ireland. Order a sample or try it exclusively at Dv8, Vanilla or Envy.

Available for mild, medium and spicy taste

By *ub23Man 5 weeks ago

wandering

Discreet young gym fit guy fairly inexperienced looking for a mature lady to pass on all her knowledge

By *avon1981Man 5 weeks ago

Letterkenny

1981 Fire red classic.

A few previous owners but in perfect working condition.

Can take the rough with the smooth.

Made to feel warm and safe with a dangerous side.

Available for limited test drive

By *ozzlesMan 5 weeks ago

galway

You know the story about the little guy who stuck his finger in the dam? Think of me like that, except that I'll plug all your holes. The only difference is that it won't stop the floods and I'm older and less Dutch and obviously have a odd sense of humour.

Call me

Kildare

"Absolutely brilliant may I take it for a test drive?? "

Are you a parking ticket? Because you’ve got FINE written all over you

By (user no longer on site) 5 weeks ago

1982 affordable classic

Recently SH24 tested

Only 37 previous owners which is quite low,

Plenty more ploughing left,

House trained

Runner up in the 2019 Fab champion shite talker event

Sold as seen

By *om TangoMan 5 weeks ago

aughnacloy monaghan area

Rough around the edges due to many turf seasons in the bog, but a smooth guy inside. Great sense of humour and love the banter. Very kind and I’m known locally for giving to those that’s are less well off. I’ve been the main sponsor of a local vintage club the past 2 years that help fundraiser for families in need. Hardworking and have a target of been the main supplier of something most households use.

My weakness is grammar after leaving school at a young age but was only on the dole once for a few months. I don’t dream of what I want, I get up and go after it. Non judgmental and respectful until I get fucked over. Love cuddling,kisses and enjoy wildlife and animals. I trust dogs more than I trust humans.

By *I TwoCouple 5 weeks ago

all around

Mr

Not the latest model and fairly high miles but regularly serviced and in great working order. Big bore kit fitted .

By *electableicecreamMan 5 weeks ago

The West

Fully manual 80's model. Nice action on the stick shift.

Tested regular with full service history.

Excellent cruise control and great for a joyride.

By *adger BrocMan 5 weeks ago

Co. Cork

Older model in showroom condition.

Black and white paint work in good condition with only a few body work scratches.

Grumbling gearbox but all gears fully functional.

Over drive.... pwo

4wheel drive...pwo

Sexdrive.......pwo

Super suspension guarantees a great ride.

Test drive essential to appreciate this one-off example.

By *astelloWoman 5 weeks ago

Tír na nÓg

This _astello may look austere and imposing to some.. Those who appreciate its high tower and battlements will come to enjoy what lay beyond the drawbridge.

Inside its hidden depths you may get lost. But better inside than perish on rocks on the moat.

By *adger BrocMan 5 weeks ago

Co. Cork

Is there a mote in the boat afloat on the moat.

One of life's intriguing questions.

By *educing_EmCouple 5 weeks ago

Tipperary

92 model, streamlined bodywork, comfy interior with heated seats.

A few marks on the body but may be overlooked due to its charm

Smooth through the gears and purrs like a kitten if treated right.

By *ozzlesMan 5 weeks ago

galway

"This _astello may look austere and imposing to some.. Those who appreciate its high tower and battlements will come to enjoy what lay beyond the drawbridge.

Inside its hidden depths you may get lost. But better inside than perish on rocks on the moat.

"

Nice

By *entlemanjack2Man 5 weeks ago

Midlands

**Attention**** Attention**

For Sale By Online Public Auction on Saturday 6th March 2024. (U.P.S unless previously sold) via Fabauctionhouse.com

We are delighted to present to you this luxurious offering of a very fine middle-aged/antiqued hand sculpted property of distinction.

Build by the renowned Lord/Father Builders Limited in early c.1980s, comprises calcium retentive bone also authentic fine china and in later years reinforced with granite architrave & exterior.

This property boasts a generous footfall of over 6ft, a fraction below 23 stone weight with enlarged and reinforced footings.

The property comprises all mains services, plumbing can be seen working, clean shaven lower garden. Top garden manicured, natural thinning hedgerow, with walkways throughout.

Now is your chance to purchase this fine property in its complete collection. Presented in turn key condition, close to all amenities and transport links including bus and rail services.

Viewing is strictly by appointment only. Booking deposit required before auction to start bidding.

Contact Gentleman Jack for further particulars and information.

Price On Application.

By *carlett!Woman 5 weeks ago

"Imagine your life without spice, no vindaloo or no tikka masala. You can’t right? So here is an absolutely flavourful and spicy individual from the same place. Mixes in well in an group just like curry powder. Spicy and kinky just like a vindaloo. You can eat it or it can eat you, the zing is always there. Tried by a number of people in Dublin but available for delivery all across Ireland. Order a sample or try it exclusively at Dv8, Vanilla or Envy.

Available for mild, medium and spicy taste "

Love this

By *aseylee324Couple 5 weeks ago

Valley of Squinting Windows

Vintage couple, a rare find. Still with all original parts, no shoddy replacement jobs. Regularly maintained although showing signs of wear. Need an experienced owner(s) who will grab with both hands and treat with the respect they deserve

Kildare

"Vintage couple, a rare find. Still with all original parts, no shoddy replacement jobs. Regularly maintained although showing signs of wear. Need an experienced owner(s) who will grab with both hands and treat with the respect they deserve

"

How's the gearstick any stiffness issues

"Vintage couple, a rare find. Still with all original parts, no shoddy replacement jobs. Regularly maintained although showing signs of wear. Need an experienced owner(s) who will grab with both hands and treat with the respect they deserve

How's the gearstick any stiffness issues "

Still solid and responds well in the right hands

Kildare

Still solid and responds well in the right hands"

Most of the newer models don't have the same handling capability as a classic

Still solid and responds well in the right hands

Most of the newer models don't have the same handling capability as a classic "

I fully agree, they don't make em like they used to

By *oss_BeaumontMan 5 weeks ago

Skerries

Great condition for the year

All motorway mileage

Regularly serviced

Fresh NCT (SH24)

Careful lady owners

Waxed and polished

Needs nothing, just get in and drive.

By *exyScientistsCouple 5 weeks ago

Castlebar

Recently back on the road after several years parked up. Not quite fully refurbished - built for comfort, not speed. But drop into 4th gear and put the foot down, you never know what will happen. Needs a few more test drives but the air bags are in full working order. Safety first!

By *voidingboredomMan 5 weeks ago

around

Limited edition 1980s Corbieres Pinot Noir. In it's younger years had quite the flirtatious and light touch to the palate but with careful aging in oak barrels once used for highland scotch had now mellowed and sophisticated into a better all round experience with a hint of smoulder as aftertaste.

Sweet to the lips with a playful beginning, this vintage settles into an all round experience wonderfully, showcasing subtle notes of oud, white shirt and a delicate soupcon of it's erstwhile younger days.

A great wine for all, more fully appreciated by educated and subtle palates, this wine will continue to mature as become a treasured addition to anyone's collection for years to come

By *ealitybitesMan 5 weeks ago

Belfast

One of a kind

By *indenMan 5 weeks ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

70’s vintage model….

Average milage for year but has definitely been around the clock at least once….

Good condition with usual age related scuffs etc…

Everything works as it should….

Enjoys an occasional drop of the the black stuff and to be refuelled as required but nothing excessive…..

Suffers from occasional exhaust smoke, nothing excessive, easily controlled and is currently being reviewed for permanent fix…..

Not in everyday use but starts on the button as required for leisure purposes….

Fully road legal with no ownership dispute and has own private garage.

Special pics occasionally by private request, test drives by prior approval and appointment…..

By *oe Cool xxxMan 5 weeks ago

South Dublin

Not a cunt who thinks he’s gods gift !

By *OCONO5Couple 5 weeks ago

Sensual Center

Mr would compare himself to a Massey Ferguson 20 Diesel..is old... needs work on his body but can't afford it ...so you will to take him as you see him ..has high and low gears ...reliable pto shaft ...sound engine...might need a few turns of the key to get him going and will get the job done

By *acob12369Man 5 weeks ago

URPANTS

"Mr would compare himself to a Massey Ferguson 20 Diesel..is old... needs work on his body but can't afford it ...so you will to take him as you see him ..has high and low gears ...reliable pto shaft ...sound engine...might need a few turns of the key to get him going and will get the job done

"

And grey

By *OCONO5Couple 5 weeks ago

Sensual Center

"Mr would compare himself to a Massey Ferguson 20 Diesel..is old... needs work on his body but can't afford it ...so you will to take him as you see him ..has high and low gears ...reliable pto shaft ...sound engine...might need a few turns of the key to get him going and will get the job done

And grey"

More commonly know as Grey Ass ..that's the tractor now ..not me..maybe its both

By *damhighdriveMan 5 weeks ago

dublin

I'm a young guy with a high sex drive and open to a lot of things I am extremely kinky and I'm also open to trying new things.

Hope to try new things with people

Tipperary

"

I'm a young guy with a high sex drive and open to a lot of things I am extremely kinky and I'm also open to trying new things.

Hope to try new things with people "

Do you want to try new things? I'm unsure

By *damhighdriveMan 5 weeks ago

dublin

I want to try new things I'm very open to all kinks and stuff

By *otinmyeyeCouple 5 weeks ago

Los lobos

"

Do you want to try new things? I'm unsure "

I spat my fucking sandwich at the wall

By *upermanslovechildMan 5 weeks ago

Glasnevin

30 year old figurine of a shaved orangutan, slight bite mark damage around the edges complete with caveman attire.

By *acob12369Man 5 weeks ago

URPANTS

Final reduction

100% off this Easter holiday

By *ollypop9Woman 5 weeks ago

wouldn't you like to know

Collectors item :

A rare German Lollypop from ca.1978.

- still in its original wrapper

- colourful and round

- sweet in taste and suited for someone who likes to lick and suck.

- was hidden away in someone's attic for 20 years, as owner didn't realise its value.

- brought finally into circulation 3 years ago.

- can be seen by pre arranged viewing.

Tipperary

"

Do you want to try new things? I'm unsure

I spat my fucking sandwich at the wall "

See you're trying new things too

By *ethmeonfireMan 5 weeks ago

Dublin

"Collectors item :

A rare German Lollypop from ca.1978.

- still in its original wrapper

- colourful and round

- sweet in taste and suited for someone who likes to lick and suck.

- was hidden away in someone's attic for 20 years, as owner didn't realise its value.

- brought finally into circulation 3 years ago.

- can be seen by pre arranged viewing.

"

Sweet in taste? We should find it out in person

Kildare

There's so many classics getting advertised we might need a Fab classics auction

By *ewcouplesdCouple 5 weeks ago

near

I'll put my bid on you now to get in early

By *aptain Caveman41Man 5 weeks ago

Home

I could get the best advertising company in the world to do it for me and it would still not work because I'm a cuddly single fella.

The Batmobile, simply because it comes out of the darkness!

It's a Ford Triton V10 engine added on Vulcan Minigun, 60mm Cannon(required),Missiles,non-lethal riot suppressors, full 360 wheel spin(on drama) and the ability to strafe with built in thrusters.(Important at a party) Enemies who touched the Batmobile were knocked out by a charge of electricity.Oracle, a customized GPS system, anti-theft devices, and infrared vision to allow not only stealth mode but to see BS a mile off! .Oracle, a customized GPS system, anti-theft devices that allows you to block at your fingertips

Kildare

"The Batmobile, simply because it comes out of the darkness!

It's a Ford Triton V10 engine added on Vulcan Minigun, 60mm Cannon(required),Missiles,non-lethal riot suppressors, full 360 wheel spin(on drama) and the ability to strafe with built in thrusters.(Important at a party) Enemies who touched the Batmobile were knocked out by a charge of electricity.Oracle, a customized GPS system, anti-theft devices, and infrared vision to allow not only stealth mode but to see BS a mile off! .Oracle, a customized GPS system, anti-theft devices that allows you to block at your fingertips "

When you available for a test drive

By *chochamberWoman 5 weeks ago

New York, Shannon

A nifty little model, delivering powerful drive with advanced safety features, some milage on the clock, has been well maintained and frequently serviced. Plush interior, comfortable and compact. No tire kickers please.

By *!nksgirlWoman 5 weeks ago

IRELAND

"Here's a opportunity to sell yourself on the Fab small ads. What's your unique selling point why shoul we purchase you

I'm a 1975 classic all original bodywork in great nick for its age. Has been sitting up for the last number of years but serviced regularly now. Interior in incredibly good nick. Needs a drop of coconut oil to keep me purring. Perfect for long Sunday spins. Any inspection welcome. Must be seen to be fully appreciated. "

Awh Rosie..thanks... this has given me such a laugh this morning reading all these ads now. Needed the laugh. Some really good ones.. if ya need a judge or another person on the interview panel, I'm your woman..maybe we should start ratingvthe ads too.

Anyway...thanks for making me laugh folks..

Pinks

IRELAND

"Imagine your life without spice, no vindaloo or no tikka masala. You can’t right? So here is an absolutely flavourful and spicy individual from the same place. Mixes in well in an group just like curry powder. Spicy and kinky just like a vindaloo. You can eat it or it can eat you, the zing is always there. Tried by a number of people in Dublin but available for delivery all across Ireland. Order a sample or try it exclusively at Dv8, Vanilla or Envy.

Available for mild, medium and spicy taste "

Delivery available all across Ireland lol very good

IRELAND

"Rough around the edges due to many turf seasons in the bog, but a smooth guy inside. Great sense of humour and love the banter. Very kind and I’m known locally for giving to those that’s are less well off. I’ve been the main sponsor of a local vintage club the past 2 years that help fundraiser for families in need. Hardworking and have a target of been the main supplier of something most households use.

My weakness is grammar after leaving school at a young age but was only on the dole once for a few months. I don’t dream of what I want, I get up and go after it. Non judgmental and respectful until I get fucked over. Love cuddling,kisses and enjoy wildlife and animals. I trust dogs more than I trust humans. "

Flippin LOVE this one! Brilliant! A no bullshit ad. Take me as I am but this is what you're getting!

IRELAND

"**Attention**** Attention**

For Sale By Online Public Auction on Saturday 6th March 2024. (U.P.S unless previously sold) via Fabauctionhouse.com

We are delighted to present to you this luxurious offering of a very fine middle-aged/antiqued hand sculpted property of distinction.

Build by the renowned Lord/Father Builders Limited in early c.1980s, comprises calcium retentive bone also authentic fine china and in later years reinforced with granite architrave & exterior.

This property boasts a generous footfall of over 6ft, a fraction below 23 stone weight with enlarged and reinforced footings.

The property comprises all mains services, plumbing can be seen working, clean shaven lower garden. Top garden manicured, natural thinning hedgerow, with walkways throughout.

Now is your chance to purchase this fine property in its complete collection. Presented in turn key condition, close to all amenities and transport links including bus and rail services.

Viewing is strictly by appointment only. Booking deposit required before auction to start bidding.

Price On Application.

"

Think this one made me smile the most. Very well written. Funny & informative!

Kildare

As you lower yourself into this sleek grand model, it becomes immediately apparent that this car is immaculate and displays barely any signs of use and certainly no wear of note. The carpet matches the leather and there is little evidence of foot traffic. The headlights are original which is rare for a model this old...

IRELAND

"70’s vintage model….

Average milage for year but has definitely been around the clock at least once….

Good condition with usual age related scuffs etc…

Everything works as it should….

Enjoys an occasional drop of the the black stuff and to be refuelled as required but nothing excessive…..

Suffers from occasional exhaust smoke, nothing excessive, easily controlled and is currently being reviewed for permanent fix…..

Not in everyday use but starts on the button as required for leisure purposes….

Fully road legal with no ownership dispute and has own private garage.

Special pics occasionally by private request, test drives by prior approval and appointment….."

Love this one. Very well written.

"The Batmobile, simply because it comes out of the darkness!

It's a Ford Triton V10 engine added on Vulcan Minigun, 60mm Cannon(required),Missiles,non-lethal riot suppressors, full 360 wheel spin(on drama) and the ability to strafe with built in thrusters.(Important at a party) Enemies who touched the Batmobile were knocked out by a charge of electricity.Oracle, a customized GPS system, anti-theft devices, and infrared vision to allow not only stealth mode but to see BS a mile off! .Oracle, a customized GPS system, anti-theft devices that allows you to block at your fingertips

When you available for a test drive "

For you ... anytime

Very well serviced and all critical parts well lubricated by owner on a regular basis. This model should provide owner with years more fun. Insurance low as its rated as a classic

L

By *entlemanjack2Man 4 weeks ago

Midlands

"**Attention**** Attention**

Price On Application.

Think this one made me smile the most. Very well written. Funny & informative!"

P!nksgirl- I thought I may have lost my writing allure ,but you have assured me I have not Many thanks for the positive kind words. Loved your profile pics, and your profile introduction is excellence. Thank you

By *amsevenMan 4 weeks ago

cork

Free to a good home.

House trained.

Not neutured.

Very protective.

Keeps humping my leg.

Doesn't bark at cars but will chase cleavage.

» Add a new message to this topic