FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Funny Verification

Funny Verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ollypop9 OP   Woman 24 weeks ago

wouldn't you like to know

Since our favourite Lounge thief seems to be on a break from borrowing from there, I thougt I fill in...

Post a funny/crazy/tongue in cheek/ made up verification for the poster above you.

Let's have some craic with this, but be respectful never the less !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *chochamberWoman 24 weeks ago

Limerick

Lollypop, lollypop, ohhhhhhh, lolly, lolly, LLLLLoooooly Popped my cherry!!! Her berries brought all the boys to the barn, her very milky charm soothed all those suckling yarns.

By *ealitybitesMan 24 weeks ago

Belfast

The 3 Degrees led to a Famous 5 which necessitated a Magnificent 7 and in turn encouraged me to try a Lollypop 9.

She just doesn't know when to say nein.

By *DSGCouple 24 weeks ago

That place in

Is not a natural redhead and in real life hates lolly also keep her away from popcorn

Hugs x

S

By *ozzlesMan 24 weeks ago

galway

Echo chamber

The Big Apple!! Beautiful to the core, sweet and tasty nothing crabby here. My head is still spinning from the trips around the dance floor, not even sure what continent I'm on anymore. Guys don't jog on, take a bite out of the big apple. Or she might take a Stab at You

Limerick

"Echo chamber

The Big Apple!! Beautiful to the core, sweet and tasty nothing crabby here. My head is still spinning from the trips around the dance floor, not even sure what continent I'm on anymore. Guys don't jog on, take a bite out of the big apple. Or she might take a Stab at You

"

Ha ha ha..... LOVE IT. THANK YOU.

By *ollypop9 OP   Woman 24 weeks ago

wouldn't you like to know

This dynamic duo aptly named MDSG :

Missionary, Doggy, Sixty-nine and G-whiz, after their favourite positions.

They are a force of nature together.

I myself witnessed himself sporting a large tent, everyone was jealous.

Limerick

Nozzles

He twisted my _ozzles, just a good tweak, with those elegant fingers, he made me weak. He twisted and twisted until I could take it no more, I whispered "_ozzles give me a 5 finger rumble and thumble, and make venus star soar".

galway

"Nozzles

He twisted my _ozzles, just a good tweak, with those elegant fingers, he made me weak. He twisted and twisted until I could take it no more, I whispered "_ozzles give me a 5 finger rumble and thumble, and make venus star soar". "

Move over Rita Ann Higgins, my new favourite Poem

By *voidingboredomMan 24 weeks ago

around

EchoChamber: with a detailed bio and famous everywhere between New York and Shannon, International Woman of Mystery Ms Echo Chamber is as likely to turn up and give you life lessons as she is to arrive in a sexy police outfit, her baton tapping echoing down the halls of her naughty lovers...

..Lovers..

.lovers.

Limerick

"EchoChamber: with a detailed bio and famous everywhere between New York and Shannon, International Woman of Mystery Ms Echo Chamber is as likely to turn up and give you life lessons as she is to arrive in a sexy police outfit, her baton tapping echoing down the halls of her naughty lovers...

..Lovers..

....lovers."

Ha ha ha haaa. ....mental note: order a headmistress outfit.

Limerick

Avoiding Boredom

He arrived in a tight white shirt, with muscles bulging out, a glint of a medallion wrestling for attention from the bush of a hairy chest. My eyes widened as he sat and manspread, there was a bigger forest contained in his leather clad legs. My heart fluttered and buzzed, I was amazed when his shirt buttons became undone due to the strain of his knitted chest to reveal a full birds nest with two little chicks nuzzling against his chest.

By *voidingboredomMan 24 weeks ago

around

Leather clad legs

By *rishhotwifeyCouple 24 weeks ago

dublin

Not sure what he left more wet me or his clothes.

Limerick

Irish hot wifey

She drove me loco down in acopolko, he watched while she sucked and licked, squirted and flicked. It was a night to remember, until our repeat visit next September. Air miles and miles to get back to those sweet, sweet thighs.

By *astelloWoman 24 weeks ago

Far far away

Its a long long way from Clare to here.

New York.. New York. Like the echo chamber it keeps coming back...

The rock in New York and the burren...

Limerick

Castello

She lives in a castle, down by the sea, or was it the river Lee? We consulted for an hour, before she mentioned her fee, it was the full price of her death by chocolate finger and cup of tea. Money well spent, her advice was A1, our next meeting shall be less sweet and include more sexy fun.

By *auls21Man 24 weeks ago

Derry

This jet setter will have you in the clouds

And like any good echo… once is never enough

If you do find yourself fortunate enough to get invited to the chamber.. the worst part is having to leave .. eventually and step back into reality

Limerick

Pauls21

When in need for a romantic sexual encounter, better call Paul, he us better than Saul, a very impressive contender for the Derry late night pretenders who entertain the ladies via a mischievous dance down the garden path and straight upstairs to a bubble bath. Followed by a sexual tour around the entire gaff, the table, the chairs, under the stairs, we christened them all before it was time to suck a juicy ball.

galway

[Removed by poster at 04/04/24 22:51:16]

galway

Castello

Great hugs, great jugs, no one's mug.She's a pro, no blow and go keep it long and make it slow

If you touch her mind she's one of a kind but mind the grammer cos she can spot a scammer.

She likes a rhyme and a joke, if your a hunky, chunky, monkey you just might be the right bloke

» Add a new message to this topic