FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Advice?

Advice?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    4 weeks ago

Hey,

I am looking to see what I can do to stand out?

What should I do on my profile and messages?

Thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *electableicecreamMan 4 weeks ago

The West

Best thing to do is use the forum search function. There's hundreds of threads with a similar topic.

That said and in short

If your just showing your dick and nothing else it's not likely to appeal. Dicks are ten a penny on fab.

If your bio is generic and doesn't appeal to the people you are trying to attract then they aren't likely to even read the message you've sent.

Have a look at the guys who have verified the people you fancy. That will give you an idea of what might appeal to those people.

By *educing_EmCouple 4 weeks ago

Tipperary

Put away your willy and get out your personality

By *lue Sapphire GemWoman 4 weeks ago

Wicklow

"Put away your willy and get out your personality "
I agree show people more than a dick

By *lipyourflopMan 4 weeks ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 04/04/24 12:18:00]

By *lipyourflopMan 4 weeks ago

Dublin

What if his dick is his best feature? Swing that Mickey high for all to see. Fellow Mickey swingers hold your "heads" up high

By *entlemanjack2Man 4 weeks ago

Midlands

D.Icecream makes great points there.

All failing that try the mike Tyson- picture with your pet tiger.

Or Conor McGregor- pics flashing the cash inside your Rolls Royce.

Just joking. Have fun with it, be yourself, show some personality, good quality pics, contribute to the forums/pics here. Keep it fresh. That’s all ya can really do and don’t get disheartened- the ratio of men to ladies here is of titanic proportions - cast your fishing lure, you might get a bite and a laugh if nothing else.

By *eestar10Man 4 weeks ago

cavan

"Put away your willy and get out your personality "

Ha ha classic

By *itlbeeCouple 4 weeks ago

Ireland

Recognize there are about for 100 single men on here, there are about 10 couples, and one single man woman..

Odds are against you..

If all we needed was a penis, we would stay home with a dildo. The person attached to the penis matters a hell of a lot more than some men seem to realize. It's never enough on its own.

Sadly, us women are less inclined to fuck randomers out of concerns for our personal safety and well-being, so it's not likely many of us are meeting literal strangers for sex.

How is works on here for single men is a lot more similar to traditional dating and using Tinder.

If you can't get someone from the apps to meet for a coffee, you're not going to fair much better here.

Even though people are looking for sex, they still need to like you as a person , and enjoy spending time with you.

I often suggest browsing other people's verifications to browse the profiles of other single men who have a lot of meets. It should give you an idea of what's working for them. Also notice what their verifications say, as it shows you if they are going to social or group meets.

» Add a new message to this topic