FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hair laser removal

Hair laser removal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exyScientists OP   Couple 5 weeks ago

Castlebar

Having had this done very effectively on my arm pits and totally thrilled with the results I'm just wondering about getting more done. Therapie do a Brazilian bikini one. How comprehensive is that? It says from labia to bum? Anyone have this done?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ingerNNutsCouple 5 weeks ago

dublin

Yes…in one word: ouch! lol

Everyone’s different. I’ve light hair so it only works to a certain extent unless you want to be at it for ages. For me it’s more sparse, softer with slower growth and that was after maybe 10 session….i slightly gave up then but contemplate going back for a couple more to see if it does anything more.

dublin

I am somewhat happy with the results though. Def better than before. I’ve very sensitive skin so I could never shave all the time or laser it all off

And it’s Mrs by the way…hehe.

By *ofusplusCouple 5 weeks ago

Limerick

Laser treatment is a life saver for those with dark body hair, both men and women. I'm lasered from the neck down, not 100% effective as you need to go back for top ups but it has made my life so much easier and I totally recommend. Mrs

By *ealcoupleCouple 5 weeks ago

Def recommend it, not 100% results as you go further in but def better than before and easy maintain. Esp if with waxing you suffer with ingrown hairs *ouch then would highly recommend. Have legs underarm and full brazilian and its money well spent.

By *ndie and CindyCouple 5 weeks ago

Dublin

Ouch is the word, had14 sessions for bikini on dark hair definitely doesn’t remove all but makes waxing more maintenance, less frequent and far less painful. Watch out for a deal when getting it done.

Ella

By *ileen_cdTV/TS 5 weeks ago

Dublin

I am doing laser all over from the neck down. For me it works great everywhere but the bikini area. Legs and arms are not only hairless, but the skin feels smoother too. Between the legs though the results are objectively good, as in 80% of hairs are gone after 10 sessions, but the remaining are very stubborn. My hair is dark blonde/brown naturally.

By *itlbeeCouple 5 weeks ago

Ireland

I've had my bikini and under arm lasered 5 times and it looks exactly the same

I bought a set of 6 session (missed one) and I'm not really happy with the results so I don't plan to continue.

I think it's misleading that they call it easy and permanent. You'd be doing sessions for over a year to get any real hair loss, and still need maintenance sessions to keep it away. Or it just grows back.

Only by the 5th session did some of my pubes start to fall out, but they just grew right back. They do the whole area, including your around your bum. I went to therapie and they were very willing to throw in little extras I had a few hairs around my tummy zapped while I was there each time.

I only really intended to do my bikini line for swimsuits, but I found the technician on the day asking if we were doing the whole thing. So I let them, figured I'd see how it was.

It's just lengthy for me.

The whole point of laser for me was to avoid the horrible razor burn J get, but you still had to shave before each session.

So I'm embracing my fluff.

By *exyScientists OP   Couple 5 weeks ago

Castlebar

Thanks a million.

By *idubccMan 5 weeks ago

City center

Look intl Phillips Lumea 9900 for top ups, and even if you only have a little of hair, saves a ton of money. And you can make the whole session kinkier

dublin

"Look intl Phillips Lumea 9900 for top ups, and even if you only have a little of hair, saves a ton of money. And you can make the whole session kinkier"

I’ve seen these being advertised on social media but always wondered did they have the same effect? Laser hurts me slightly though so not sure I’d be able to do the at home version myself. And not sure I could convince the Mr (to do it for me) to add it into our kink repertoire. Hehe! - Mrs

» Add a new message to this topic