FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Unobtainable

Unobtainable

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ildmovement OP   Man 6 weeks ago

Dublin

Was chatting someone this week about, without knowing someone character wise as that takes time, what initially attracts you to someone across a room or in a crowd that you are in.

An interesting answer was if someone seemed unobtainable.

I presume that is like a challenge and that can be exciting.

What’s yours go too feature of attraction of someone fully clothed in your eye line that makes you go hmmmm, maybe!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ealitybitesMan 6 weeks ago

Belfast

If they smile back at me or aren't playing the room.

If someone gave off a sense of being unattainable they would remain unattained as far as I'm concerned.

Dublin

Yea a great smile is very attractive, and if it’s accompanied by a genuine hearty laugh then it’s a good sign that the person is fun and can enjoy life.

By *ipstick KissesWoman 6 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

A tall, good looking, mature man with a great body would probably initially pique my interest, but it's how he holds himself and interacts with others that would make my gaze linger longer - a casual confidence, an easy smile, and a genuine interest in those he's with

By *ofusplusCouple 6 weeks ago

Limerick

"A tall, good looking, mature man with a great body would probably initially pique my interest, but it's how he holds himself and interacts with others that would make my gaze linger longer - a casual confidence, an easy smile, and a genuine interest in those he's with"

Yes to all of the above! A guy who is just himself, is interested in, and enjoys interacting with others is quite attractive

By *avon1981Man 6 weeks ago

Letterkenny

A lady who replies or a couple who are engaged and chat is super attractive. It's hard to find sometimes in here and other places but if you meet one it's explosive.

By *og-ManMan 6 weeks ago

somewhere

Its when you take a sneaky glance and you catch each others eye for a split second too long so go for the walk over to say hello

By *adger BrocMan 6 weeks ago

Co. Cork

You cannot achieve the unachievable.

You cannot deny the undeniable.

You cannot fathom the unfathomable.

And you can never obtain the unobtainable.

Know your limits.

Play to your strengths.

Seize the moment.

Live your best life and you will have obtained everything that is due to you.

Dublin

It’s a confidence thing about been comfortable in your own skin and with the company you keep.

Dublin

It doesn’t happen often but when it does it feels so good.

By *ozzlesMan 6 weeks ago

galway

Its in the eyes for me, a glimpse of promised intelligence, humour, spirit and a positive energy. I can admire physical beauty but I'm attracted to spirit.

By *chochamberWoman 6 weeks ago

LIMERICK

Confident, polite, pleasant not manic, independent, healthy body, healthy mind. Mostly I love when someone can focus, focus on me, focus on the moment.

By *udding RoseWoman 6 weeks ago

Somewhere out there

Good conversation, a lovely smile, knows how to woo a woman!!! I like a guy who is happy in their own skin, who can just be themselves!! I'm not a smiler so if a guy makes me smile that's a big thing for me!!

Somewhere out there

"Good conversation, a lovely smile, knows how to woo a woman!!! I like a guy who is happy in their own skin, who can just be themselves!! I'm not a smiler so if a guy makes me smile that's a big thing for me!! "

Sorry I forgot to mention what attracts me to a guy..... It's the smile, a natural smile that tells me they are happy, confident. I do like a nice bum but the smile is the main thing for me and his approach from the moment he walks over to me to how he communicates with me..... body language tells a lot!!

Dublin

Yes men’s bums do seem to come up a lot when I’m talking to females about their attraction to men

Somewhere out there

"Yes men’s bums do seem to come up a lot when I’m talking to females about their attraction to men "

The smile is better though!!

Dublin

"Yes men’s bums do seem to come up a lot when I’m talking to females about their attraction to men

The smile is better though!! "

if it has a good ass attached to it

Somewhere out there

"Yes men’s bums do seem to come up a lot when I’m talking to females about their attraction to men

The smile is better though!! if it has a good ass attached to it "

Ha ha the guys like to look at a girls boobs, us girls like to look at bums or legs!! What can I say but the smile and personality wins!!

By *exyScientistsCouple 6 weeks ago

Castlebar

Confidence is attractive and stands out in a room...often accompanied with the person looking and smelling good, making good eye contact

By *ot so needyMan 6 weeks ago

Galway

If someone thinks they are unobtainable. I think they should stay that way.A big ego is a big turnoff to me.

By *electableicecreamMan 6 weeks ago

The West

Boobs.

Co. Cork

The smile is better though!! if it has a good ass attached to it

Ha ha the guys like to look at a girls boobs, us girls like to look at bums or legs!! What can I say but the smile and personality wins!!"

Remind me not to walk ahead of you on our next fab hike....

Somewhere out there

The smile is better though!! if it has a good ass attached to it

Ha ha the guys like to look at a girls boobs, us girls like to look at bums or legs!! What can I say but the smile and personality wins!!

Remind me not to walk ahead of you on our next fab hike...."

Walk like an Egyptian!!!

Dublin

"If someone thinks they are unobtainable. I think they should stay that way.A big ego is a big turnoff to me."

I don’t think it’s about them thinking it about themselves, it about the person looking at them thinking they are. That may be an even more confusing explanation

By *affa31Woman 6 weeks ago

Galway

If we’re talking about a social/m&g, it would be someone who makes the effort to chat to lots of people, even people they’re not sexually interested in. A guy that’s having a laugh with people rather than on the prowl. They’re the guys that I hope one of us will catch the other giving a lingering glance and a little smile.

Obviously a good beard helps

Somewhere out there

"If we’re talking about a social/m&g, it would be someone who makes the effort to chat to lots of people, even people they’re not sexually interested in. A guy that’s having a laugh with people rather than on the prowl. They’re the guys that I hope one of us will catch the other giving a lingering glance and a little smile.

Obviously a good beard helps "

Beards are nice, some people really suit their beard!!!

Co. Cork

Sometimes a nicely trimmed beard, good conversationalist, polite, and reasonably ok looking still doesn't do it.

Some people make up their minds that you are not their cup of tea without ever actually getting to know you.

If you find yourself left out of the circle, "walk" away and find your own tribe.

Don't depend on others to make things happen for you....create your own opportunities.

Somewhere out there

"Sometimes a nicely trimmed beard, good conversationalist, polite, and reasonably ok looking still doesn't do it.

Some people make up their minds that you are not their cup of tea without ever actually getting to know you.

If you find yourself left out of the circle, "walk" away and find your own tribe.

Don't depend on others to make things happen for you....create your own opportunities.

"

Sometimes you're attracted to somebody straight away, other times it's the case of getting to know somebody a few times through meeting them in person and through messaging on fab, telegram or Kik or whatever other messaging apps your on!!

Don't judge people by their looks, some people can surprise you! Some guys just have the right approach!!

And Badger you're right, you have to find who you're people/tribe are!! That's what's great about the socials and the walking groups, You get to meet new people and you're going to meet up with people you've met a few times before!! Some people you gel with and others you won't!!

It's about making connections!!

» Add a new message to this topic