FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > As sure it will only go to waste

As sure it will only go to waste

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alted! OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Cork

I had abit if a change in work the last 2 weeks as someone was on leave. So I had the lovely job of sending out tender packs to different contractors for various work scopes. I had forgot how people will flat out try and bribe you with tickets in corporate boxes etc that they just so happened to have going spare or fancy ass hampers that the company just so happens to have left over from Christmas that need to be cleared out.

So with that in mind, what is the best "bribe" that you have ever been offered or "bribe" that you have offered to try secure some contract?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *educing_EmCouple 5 weeks ago

Tipperary

I've never been bribed,I feel left out!!

By *og-ManMan 5 weeks ago

somewhere

[Removed by poster at 06/04/24 23:08:58]

By *lipyourflopMan 5 weeks ago

Dublin

"I had abit if a change in work the last 2 weeks as someone was on leave. So I had the lovely job of sending out tender packs to different contractors for various work scopes. I had forgot how people will flat out try and bribe you with tickets in corporate boxes etc that they just so happened to have going spare or fancy ass hampers that the company just so happens to have left over from Christmas that need to be cleared out.

So with that in mind, what is the best "bribe" that you have ever been offered or "bribe" that you have offered to try secure some contract? "

This is about as interesting as the porridge I will have in the morning

By *alted! OP   Man 5 weeks ago

Cork

Now now. Just because nobody ever wants what you have to offer. Doesn't mean you have to get testy

By *rRiosMan 4 weeks ago

Dublin

I was just given two free shots in a bar. I’m convinced it was a “bribe” to stay longer. I’m also convinced there was no alcohol in the shots *shrug emoji*

» Add a new message to this topic