FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Pretending to be

Pretending to be

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *courge of Iron OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Sligo

Why oh why is there so many men on here pretending to be women or a couple?

Just wondering if it is a mental issue.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s LollyWoman 3 weeks ago

The pub then supermacs ...

That's the million dollar question

By *ipstick KissesWoman 3 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

My take on it is that they get off on the sex chat, and they think others will be more likely to engage in that with other women and couples

By *og-ManMan 3 weeks ago

somewhere

Think its a control thing myself

They control other men via messaging and makes them feel better about themselves

That and they wank over the private pics shared

By *ealitybitesMan 3 weeks ago

Belfast

It's a question that has been asked many times over the years.

If I ever come across one of these profiles I'll ask them.

By *ot so needyMan 3 weeks ago

Galway

Because they are pricks.

By *iscuits8Man 3 weeks ago

Meath/Dublin/Birmingham

Joke's on you lot, I've been a woman posing as a fella all these years

By *ittlekinks38Woman 3 weeks ago

outside belfast x

Absolutely no idea but they need to up their game or wise up cause they always get caught out ... Can't hide it too long they give themselves away quite quick

By *ilthyNightsCouple 3 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

My guess is that men don't get as much attention here as the women, so some men decide to pretend to be women to enjoy some of that attention.

By *ustBoWoman 3 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I would think it's like other have said it is for the attention they get. They can get all the horny talk they want etc. And people will do it despite plenty of red flags cos the horn is up and then they act all surprised when they find out it's a man behind the profile. It's pretty obvious usually from the way they speak it's not a woman doing it.

By *ilthyNightsCouple 3 weeks ago

East / North, Cork

"I would think it's like other have said it is for the attention they get. They can get all the horny talk they want etc. And people will do it despite plenty of red flags cos the horn is up and then they act all surprised when they find out it's a man behind the profile. It's pretty obvious usually from the way they speak it's not a woman doing it. "

If they knew even a little about women then they could potentially be with a real woman, rather than pretending to be one wanting to have her vagina ruined (for example).

By *rystalsswingCouple 3 weeks ago

Galway

We got a message from a couple this morning using friends of ours pics, we reported the profile and it looks to be gone now, not sure if we are blocked or admin got rid. I don't know, it's alot of hassle to be masquerading as someone your not, the mind boggles!

By *ealitybitesMan 3 weeks ago

Belfast

They are only a slight variation on profiles that pretend to be lots of other things such as decent human beings.

By *sded26Man 3 weeks ago

naas

I've seen my fair share of these couples profiles for sure, only thing worse is someone who makes a fake profile using your own pictures. Yes that's happened me before. Folk like these ruin the site and the experience for us genuine folk

By *iggusClitusMan 3 weeks ago

yolo

One of the many mysteries of fab. It's annoying when they play it the whole way to not showing up.

By *indenMan 3 weeks ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

"Joke's on you lot, I've been a woman posing as a fella all these years "

By *rprotonMan 3 weeks ago

Dublin

Why is the sky blue?

Why is water wet?

Why do women have their secrets?

By *ileen_cdTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Dublin

It's easy, do not arrange a private meet with a woman with no Fab verifications. It's not a great trouble to attend a social or a coffee meet to get verified as a real person.

By *isandherscplCouple 3 weeks ago

Dublin and Meath

We get a lot of messages off other “couples”- then only the male wants to do a social, or the female is away for a few weeks etc. That’s why we insist on socials before hand. Milly x

By *voidingboredomMan 3 weeks ago

around

The ones who are unverified are obvious, but there's plenty with a few verifications from profiles which are also verified well.

I'd a message recently from a guy who wanted to meet and suck each other just so he could "build trust" before introducing me to his wife. And the profile was verified by someone who had plenty of verifications who said he had met them both and she was lovely.

Maybe it was a genuine offer but I'd prefer a coffee to build trust rather than a bj

Someone above mentioned control and I think there's alot in that. Guys getting a sense of power or manipulation over other men, or women or couples that they will never get into bed in reality, or out of jealousy for a man who's perceived to be getting what they want.

But I'm no psychologist!

By *ozzlesMan 3 weeks ago

galway

If I opened an account as a female, I would then know a number of things I don't currently know. How many mails do women get, what's their experience in here compared to mine, what do men think is a good introduction etc.

No idea why some would then continue and interact as someone that isn't them but the world is full of odd people.

somewhere

"If I opened an account as a female, I would then know a number of things I don't currently know. How many mails do women get, what's their experience in here compared to mine, what do men think is a good introduction etc.

No idea why some would then continue and interact as someone that isn't them but the world is full of odd people."

I had a friend join a few years with just a blank profile picture

The amount of messages she got with dick pics and horrible messages was incredible as I forgot to explain filters

It reminded me of a David Attenborough documentary when you see about 50 male toads trying to ride the single female toad in the pond

By *ozzlesMan 3 weeks ago

galway

Hard to imagine how any single male gets a reply to a mail under those circumstances

By *aseylee324Couple 3 weeks ago

Valley of Squinting Windows

"It reminded me of a David Attenborough documentary when you see about 50 male toads trying to ride the single female toad in the pond "

Fab in a nutshell

By *rystalsswingCouple 3 weeks ago

Galway

"It reminded me of a David Attenborough documentary when you see about 50 male toads trying to ride the single female toad in the pond

Fab in a nutshell "

By *rprotonMan 3 weeks ago

Dublin

"It reminded me of a David Attenborough documentary when you see about 50 male toads trying to ride the single female toad in the pond

Fab in a nutshell

"

Makes me wonder if there were one more female toad would another 50 male toads appear from somewhere, or would the odds even out to 25:1?

By *hoenixagamTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Rural

Lol luckily I didn't misread that op I'd be hopping up and down and throwing the kitchen sink and handbag at ya, I wouldn't say I'm a man pretending to be a woman, but I'm man enough to wear a dress lol

By *courge of Iron OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Sligo

"Lol luckily I didn't misread that op I'd be hopping up and down and throwing the kitchen sink and handbag at ya, I wouldn't say I'm a man pretending to be a woman, but I'm man enough to wear a dress lol

"

Ha ha, I see what you mean and I see how you could have easily misinterpreted it but it was unintentional. I mean what most people understood and not what you thought I could have meant. :D (I'm trying to make sense but now my brain hurts)

somewhere

Fab in a nutshell

Makes me wonder if there were one more female toad would another 50 male toads appear from somewhere, or would the odds even out to 25:1?"

Think another 50 would appear

By *hoenixagamTV/TS 3 weeks ago

Rural

"Lol luckily I didn't misread that op I'd be hopping up and down and throwing the kitchen sink and handbag at ya, I wouldn't say I'm a man pretending to be a woman, but I'm man enough to wear a dress lol

Ha ha, I see what you mean and I see how you could have easily misinterpreted it but it was unintentional. I mean what most people understood and not what you thought I could have meant. :D (I'm trying to make sense but now my brain hurts)"

Lol hope your brain is feeling better now I love turning a situation inside out and tying it in knots, I usually say something if I know I have the variables covered.

I just read it and I said to myself, hmmm I'll rise to this..

I knew exactly what you meant ha ha but I couldn't resist it

» Add a new message to this topic