FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > MF couples and photos

MF couples and photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *osBeautifuks OP   Couple 5 weeks ago

Dublin (sometimes London)

Ms here!!

So (I think I start all my rants like this), there is a recurring issue on fab couples' profiles that bugs the crap out of me. There is a serious dearth of photos of the male part of the couple. And its driving me nuts. To the point that I'm being flippant in my 'Thanks but no thanks"'s.

I'm not talking about couples who are only after bulls or cuckolds or Hotwife scenarios but couples looking for couples. Couples message us to chat about MFMF (or variations thereof). We go to their profile and there are 32 "public pics", and 31 are of her, with 1 oblig pic of him in jox.

WTF?! What gives?! They're looking for couples, but by the very presentation of their profile, they are only only looking for straight men. Am I supposed to take one for the team? Am I supposed to be happy he has a workable penis with no consideration that we might need to be somewhat attracted to him. And as a bi-couple, this is doubly frustrating. There has to be an attraction, so hiding him away makes us expect a feckin ogre, which is rarely the case. But I'm fed up not being able to be lascivious

Anyone get my drift??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ublinstud_MisstattooCouple 5 weeks ago

City Centre

We second this. When we politely ask for a pic of the mysterious male half..we get a rude response, blocked, a picture from 20 years ago or..the best was "he takes all the pictures so there's none of him"was my personal favourite. We tend just to not get into it anymore and ignore now .

By *cuk4funCouple 5 weeks ago

city centre

Totally agree , very annoying and another is the amount of views to our page from people with either hidden profiles, friends only pics or no pics at all. Really think you shouldnt be able to look thru any profiles with pics whilst having none of yor own.

By *exybabe1Woman 5 weeks ago

xxx

I so agree with you, couples looking for females to join them and they don’t want to share any pics of the male at all. Not even a body pic.

By *ndie and CindyCouple 5 weeks ago

Dublin

"Ms here!!

So (I think I start all my rants like this), there is a recurring issue on fab couples' profiles that bugs the crap out of me. There is a serious dearth of photos of the male part of the couple. And its driving me nuts. To the point that I'm being flippant in my 'Thanks but no thanks"'s.

I'm not talking about couples who are only after bulls or cuckolds or Hotwife scenarios but couples looking for couples. Couples message us to chat about MFMF (or variations thereof). We go to their profile and there are 32 "public pics", and 31 are of her, with 1 oblig pic of him in jox.

WTF?! What gives?! They're looking for couples, but by the very presentation of their profile, they are only only looking for straight men. Am I supposed to take one for the team? Am I supposed to be happy he has a workable penis with no consideration that we might need to be somewhat attracted to him. And as a bi-couple, this is doubly frustrating. There has to be an attraction, so hiding him away makes us expect a feckin ogre, which is rarely the case. But I'm fed up not being able to be lascivious

Anyone get my drift??

"

I didn’t remember writing this but it’s my exact thoughts, it even starts with so. Then I double checked and saw it was in fact another Ms beyond fed up playing a game of where’s wally that’s just no damn fun.

Ella

By *unnerbenMan 5 weeks ago

Dublin / Cork

"Totally agree , very annoying and another is the amount of views to our page from people with either hidden profiles, friends only pics or no pics at all. Really think you shouldnt be able to look thru any profiles with pics whilst having none of yor own. "

That’s a good idea - I agree . Profiles with no pics shouldn’t be able to view peoples photos unless have some themselves

"

I didn’t remember writing this but it’s my exact thoughts, it even starts with so. Then I double checked and saw it was in fact another Ms beyond fed up playing a game of where’s wally that’s just no damn fun.

Ella

"

yeah - where's willy. gah!

I totally get it with new couples or those figuring things out but in our experience, the couples that put a mix of pics are way more likely to get a response from us. I'm not about to spend time chatting to a couple where we are looking at pics of her and chatting to him. not happening. nope. never.

By *ipstick KissesWoman 5 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

I remember pointing it out to a couple once whose reply was "it's never been an issue before". Tough. I mostly just delete messages from couples with hiding menfolk; on the rare occasion I don't, I ask for it immediately before entering into any conversation. None of the excuses wash with me.

I think it's insulting, not just rude. When we had our couple's profile (which had fairly equal photos of us both), it just made me feel like my attraction to the other man was irrelevant to them.

"I remember pointing it out to a couple once whose reply was "it's never been an issue before". Tough. I mostly just delete messages from couples with hiding menfolk; on the rare occasion I don't, I ask for it immediately before entering into any conversation. None of the excuses wash with me.

I think it's insulting, not just rude. When we had our couple's profile (which had fairly equal photos of us both), it just made me feel like my attraction to the other man was irrelevant to them."

Ok thats a good idea maybe - to ask for more photos of him before we chat. To be fair, himself usually does most of the chatting. Then I wade in all pissy and say "nope, not even chatting to someone utterly random".

Also we are really aware of balancing our pics (him/her/us), even tho I know there are more of me right now, I need to take more of him!! Challenge accepted!!!

By *DLGirlCouple 5 weeks ago

littleville

More lols is people using angles / cropping and arty shots to disguise their actual shape. Or endless pushed up boob close ups serving no purpose other than to confirm the person does not like the rest of their figure.

Text is far more important anyway, what they say always outweighs some highly selective images.

By *ofusplusCouple 5 weeks ago

Limerick

It drives me bananas as well, especially as we have it in our profile and still we get winked and messaged by these profiles (who prob didnt read our bio anyway).

It's downright disrespectful to us ladies

By *oresumBisumCouple (FF) 5 weeks ago

Sexyvilla

Totally agree and we find it so frustrating when a couple message and you just get boobs.... nothing else...just one or two pictures of boobs....

Is it because men outweigh women and they think with a couples profile and just the woman only pictures, it will be a lure to guys? Why bother messaging us?

So agree, there should be a tit for tat rule.... for every woman pic...there should be a guy pic..

And you shouldn't be able to look at pictures without having pictures on your own profile...

X

By *eth TVTV/TS 5 weeks ago

Mid Meath

"Ms here!!

Anyone get my drift??

"

When I see a profile like this, I usually think it’s him and he’s using her pics unbeknownst.

"

Text is far more important anyway, what they say always outweighs some highly selective images."

No actually it’s not. Attractiveness matters. As does respect.

Not sure about you but I can’t fuck a personality.

By *ipstick KissesWoman 5 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

"More lols is people using angles / cropping and arty shots to disguise their actual shape. Or endless pushed up boob close ups serving no purpose other than to confirm the person does not like the rest of their figure.

Text is far more important anyway, what they say always outweighs some highly selective images."

I hope that's not unsolicited profile advice

By *electableicecreamMan 5 weeks ago

The West

If I'm gonna engage with a couple I want to know what they both look like because I'm looking for an experience with a couple and not just some guys partner.

If there's just boob close ups that speaks of a lack of imagination or a lack of willingness to reveal and I wouldn't be attracted in either of those cases.

Guys get a lot of stick for just showing cock but in fairness it's no different if all you have up is tits or a gyno shot.

By *OCONO5Couple 5 weeks ago

Sensual Center

Other side of that is..if the couple have lots of mr photos and only a few of mrs ...people think it's a single guy after setting up a couples profile

» Add a new message to this topic