FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > The Stroke Squad

The Stroke Squad

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *osyRedLips OP   Woman 2 weeks ago

Kildare

Due to the endless need of having to call the Fab wambulance all the time I'm currently recruiting for a team of Strokers. This role isn't for every. We need a crack squad of sluts willing and able to stroke cocks and ego's all at once. Your duties include saying things like wow that's the biggest penis I've ever seen and omg I'm wetter than a otters pocket from just stroking that donkey dick. This role isn't for the faint hearted you'll be required to rub a lot of cock and massage a lot of ego. The perks include lots of job satisfaction and the cumpany bonus all over your face several times a shift...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yeCandyDublinCouple 2 weeks ago

Lucan

"Due to the endless need of having to call the Fab wambulance all the time I'm currently recruiting for a team of Strokers. This role isn't for every. We need a crack squad of sluts willing and able to stroke cocks and ego's all at once. Your duties include saying things like wow that's the biggest penis I've ever seen and omg I'm wetter than an otters pocket from just stroking that donkey dick. This role isn't for the faint hearted you'll be required to rub a lot of cock and massage a lot of ego. The perks include lots of job satisfaction and the cumpany bonus all over your face several times a shift..."

Rosy ….in stitches here

By *ewcouplesdCouple 2 weeks ago

near

This is absolutely brilliant!!!

By *eralt80Man 2 weeks ago

cork

Excellent, fab has been crying out for a service such as this.

By *ndie and CindyCouple 2 weeks ago

Dublin

"Due to the endless need of having to call the Fab wambulance all the time I'm currently recruiting for a team of Strokers. This role isn't for every. We need a crack squad of sluts willing and able to stroke cocks and ego's all at once. Your duties include saying things like wow that's the biggest penis I've ever seen and omg I'm wetter than an otters pocket from just stroking that donkey dick. This role isn't for the faint hearted you'll be required to rub a lot of cock and massage a lot of ego. The perks include lots of job satisfaction and the cumpany bonus all over your face several times a shift..."

Just to be sure I understand the duties of the role; is there any real difference in the responsibilities of rubbing cock and massaging ego, they seem to be linked. I’d hate to get a bad performance review from……

Ella

By *yeCandyDublinCouple 2 weeks ago

Lucan

"Due to the endless need of having to call the Fab wambulance all the time I'm currently recruiting for a team of Strokers. This role isn't for every. We need a crack squad of sluts willing and able to stroke cocks and ego's all at once. Your duties include saying things like wow that's the biggest penis I've ever seen and omg I'm wetter than an otters pocket from just stroking that donkey dick. This role isn't for the faint hearted you'll be required to rub a lot of cock and massage a lot of ego. The perks include lots of job satisfaction and the cumpany bonus all over your face several times a shift...

Just to be sure I understand the duties of the role; is there any real difference in the responsibilities of rubbing cock and massaging ego, they seem to be linked. I’d hate to get a bad performance review from……

Ella "

By *exyScientistsCouple 2 weeks ago

Castlebar

It's like a care in the community service! Very honorable

By *ollypop9Woman 2 weeks ago

wouldn't you like to know

Dear Miss Rosy Red,

Hereby I'd like to apply for the above position.

I love working as part of a team but I'm also very able to work on my own initiative when needed.

I'm great at multitasking, which would mean egos and cocks will be stroked all at once.

I can work under pressure and in tough environments.

I'm also bi lingual, which means I can stroke cocks with hands and mouth and egos in different languages.

I hope you will consider my application , as I find the bonus very appealing.

Kind regards,

Miss Lolly Pop

By *OCONO5Couple 2 weeks ago

Sensual Center

"Due to the endless need of having to call the Fab wambulance all the time I'm currently recruiting for a team of Strokers. This role isn't for every. We need a crack squad of sluts willing and able to stroke cocks and ego's all at once. Your duties include saying things like wow that's the biggest penis I've ever seen and omg I'm wetter than an otters pocket from just stroking that donkey dick. This role isn't for the faint hearted you'll be required to rub a lot of cock and massage a lot of ego. The perks include lots of job satisfaction and the cumpany bonus all over your face several times a shift...

Ella "

By *lueLotusWoman 2 weeks ago

Cork

"It's like a care in the community service! Very honorable "

I think I'd rather do the time

By *ot so needyMan 2 weeks ago

Galway

"It's like a care in the community service! Very honorable

I think I'd rather do the time "

Lol

By *reenfrogoMan 2 weeks ago

nearby

Ella "

if you dont stroke the cock you had better massage the ego

By *ressthefleshCouple 2 weeks ago

dublin

Obviously volunteers needed for a business venture

By *r KellyMan 2 weeks ago

Dublin

My ego has been bruised recently and my cock is always in need of a good stroke.

How can one avail of your services

By *indenMan 2 weeks ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

What’s the cumpany policy on coconut oil?……

By *aptain Caveman41Man 2 weeks ago

Home

"Due to the endless need of having to call the Fab wambulance all the time I'm currently recruiting for a team of Strokers. This role isn't for every. We need a crack squad of sluts willing and able to stroke cocks and ego's all at once. Your duties include saying things like wow that's the biggest penis I've ever seen and omg I'm wetter than a otters pocket from just stroking that donkey dick. This role isn't for the faint hearted you'll be required to rub a lot of cock and massage a lot of ego. The perks include lots of job satisfaction and the cumpany bonus all over your face several times a shift..."
job of a lifetime for some lucky people

By *voidingboredomMan 2 weeks ago

around

At the risk of looking like a total philistine, what's a Wambulance?

By *osyRedLips OP   Woman 2 weeks ago

Kildare

"At the risk of looking like a total philistine, what's a Wambulance? "

If there's a bad case of whinging you call the wa wa wa wambulance

By *ichael McCarthyMan 2 weeks ago

Lucan

The whole thing of donkey dicks reminds me of the bible.

For the uniniated, have a look at Ezekiel 23:20. The whole of chapter 23 is hilarious but the above is probably the only mention of men with donkey sized dicks in the bible.

By *ildAtlanticSecretCouple 2 weeks ago

around Clare, Galway, Limerick

"Due to the endless need of having to call the Fab wambulance all the time I'm currently recruiting for a team of Strokers. This role isn't for every. We need a crack squad of sluts willing and able to stroke cocks and ego's all at once. Your duties include saying things like wow that's the biggest penis I've ever seen and omg I'm wetter than a otters pocket from just stroking that donkey dick. This role isn't for the faint hearted you'll be required to rub a lot of cock and massage a lot of ego. The perks include lots of job satisfaction and the cumpany bonus all over your face several times a shift..."
. Funniest thing I have read in some time

By *voidingboredomMan 2 weeks ago

around

"At the risk of looking like a total philistine, what's a Wambulance?

If there's a bad case of whinging you call the wa wa wa wambulance "

Ahhhh

By *unlinguyMan 2 weeks ago

South Dublin

"At the risk of looking like a total philistine, what's a Wambulance?

If there's a bad case of whinging you call the wa wa wa wambulance "

Coffee all fuckin over the table in costa.. thanks lol

By *reatwineMan 2 weeks ago

sligo

This is brilliant

By *tarboy300Man 2 weeks ago

DUB

This made me giggle a little to much

By *upermanslovechildMan 2 weeks ago

Glasnevin

Is there Flexi time as well?

By *ischief2020Man 2 weeks ago

Borderline

"The whole thing of donkey dicks reminds me of the bible.

For the uniniated, have a look at Ezekiel 23:20. The whole of chapter 23 is hilarious but the above is probably the only mention of men with donkey sized dicks in the bible. "

Indeed, but 23:21 is just as much fun

By *iggusClitusMan 2 weeks ago

yolo

What would you describe as your personal highlight in the role OP ?

By (user no longer on site) 2 weeks ago

Is this a cross border initiative or do I have to drive to Monaghan to avail of said stroking?

By *ocialCreatureWoman 2 weeks ago

about / in the region of

Roaring with laughter this Friday evening

By *indenMan 2 weeks ago

naas which is South West of Dublin

"The whole thing of donkey dicks reminds me of the bible.

For the uniniated, have a look at Ezekiel 23:20. The whole of chapter 23 is hilarious but the above is probably the only mention of men with donkey sized dicks in the bible. "

Is that the verse Samuel L. Jackson used in Pulp Fiction?

» Add a new message to this topic