FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Mind blown!!

Mind blown!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isktaken OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Dublin

Ever had your mind blown by a snippet of new info!! Ill go

99, the flake, should be pushed down the cone so when you eat a 99 and get to the cone, theres chocolate, cone and ice cream.

Also monster munch, there not little monster claws, they my friends are monsters. 2 legs too arms round body.

Post your nuggets of wisdom below

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r_Insatiable666Man 2 weeks ago

Cork

"Ever had your mind blown by a snippet of new info!! Ill go

99, the flake, should be pushed down the cone so when you eat a 99 and get to the cone, theres chocolate, cone and ice cream.

Also monster munch, there not little monster claws, they my friends are monsters. 2 legs too arms round body.

"

The first one I've seen recently but did not realise was a thing. The enigma machine using only 4 or 5 sets could have 1 trillion possible combinations. It went up exponentially. And while Alan Turing helped created the first computer, the poles were far ahead at the start of the war.

By *ursecretmischiefCouple 2 weeks ago

The West

"

The Flake was actually discovered by accident. A malfunction on a machine caused it to start extruding out chocolate in the form of the "flake"

Production team that it looked great and the marketing team took it from there!

By *ilderMan 2 weeks ago

dublin

The first one I've seen recently but did not realise was a thing. The enigma machine using only 4 or 5 sets could have 1 trillion possible combinations. It went up exponentially. And while Alan Turing helped created the first computer, the poles were far ahead at the start of the war."

And yet the brits chemically castrated him years later. That's thanks for you

By *og-ManMan 2 weeks ago

somewhere

The bits in club orange are really small pieces of Turnip

By *og-ManMan 2 weeks ago

somewhere

Ewan McGregor the actor has a brother in The R.A.F

His call sign is Obi-Two

By *leasurer77Man 2 weeks ago

Athlone

There's a little arrow beside the fuel pump symbol on your car dash that tells you which side the fuel tank is!

By *rystalsswingCouple 2 weeks ago

Galway

"

Always do this with my 99 Didn't realise I was so futuristic

Dublin

Always do this with my 99 Didn't realise I was so futuristic "

You guys are just Influencers

By *ealitybitesMan 2 weeks ago

Belfast

Cary Elwes grandfather was in the CIA during WWII.

In Guy Ritchie's new movie he's playing the man who Ian Fleming based the character of "M" on.

When he was researching the role he found diary entries about lunch meetings his character had with his grandfather.

By *ddieKenway90Man 2 weeks ago

KK

Yeah I've always done this with a 99, but I've gotten a few stares while doing it though! Just made sense to me. The trick is eating the ice cream around it until you can put it in the cone.

So many double entendres!

By *rystalsswingCouple 2 weeks ago

Galway

Always do this with my 99 Didn't realise I was so futuristic

You guys are just Influencers "

with the technical abilities of a geriatric

By *phrodite72Woman 2 weeks ago

dublin/galway

"There's a little arrow beside the fuel pump symbol on your car dash that tells you which side the fuel tank is!"

I literally just had to check that and what do ya know there is indeedy

Every day is a school day

By *ursecretmischiefCouple 2 weeks ago

The West

If you ever put permanent marker on a whiteboard by accident, just write over it with the whiteboard marker and then just rub it off!

By *ildarekinkstersCouple 2 weeks ago

kinkytown

The late great Christopher lee was a member of the OSS during the WW2. During filming of the lord of the rings trilogy he showed director Peter Jackson how to cut a man's throat and what noise and reaction the victim made after it was done. That nugget of information went into one of the scenes where his character killed someone.

Cork

"The late great Christopher lee was a member of the OSS during the WW2. During filming of the lord of the rings trilogy he showed director Peter Jackson how to cut a man's throat and what noise and reaction the victim made after it was done. That nugget of information went into one of the scenes where his character killed someone. "

Mandatory Viggo (aragorn) broke his toe on an orc helmet in two towers I think. They left the reaction in because it looked very painful and fit the atmosphere of the scene. He also bought the horse he rode for the movies.

By *filnikufecinMan 2 weeks ago

Dublin

In Django unchained, the scene where Leonardo cut his hand wasn't in the script. He actually cut his hand banging on the table/glass...they kept it in, including the shock Expressions of those at the table

Dublin

In Parks and Recreation, Chris Pratt is in a scene where he answers the door in the nip, he actually did it and Amy Pohlers reaction was legit.

By *adrarfjordr VoyeurMan 2 weeks ago

Waterford

"The late great Christopher lee was a member of the OSS during the WW2. During filming of the lord of the rings trilogy he showed director Peter Jackson how to cut a man's throat and what noise and reaction the victim made after it was done. That nugget of information went into one of the scenes where his character killed someone.

Mandatory Viggo (aragorn) broke his toe on an orc helmet in two towers I think. They left the reaction in because it looked very painful and fit the atmosphere of the scene. He also bought the horse he rode for the movies."

He bought the horse that played Shadowfax also then gave to the woman that trained it

By *filnikufecinMan 2 weeks ago

Dublin

"The late great Christopher lee was a member of the OSS during the WW2. During filming of the lord of the rings trilogy he showed director Peter Jackson how to cut a man's throat and what noise and reaction the victim made after it was done. That nugget of information went into one of the scenes where his character killed someone.

"

Here's one for you... Christopher Lee was Ian Fleming's cousin

By *allowglasMan 2 weeks ago

city

He also recorded heavy metal albums and met Tolkien"

Cork

To continue, he really wanted to play Gandalf.

By *BantsMan 2 weeks ago

Galway - Dublin - Cork

Twix is short for Twin Sticks

» Add a new message to this topic