FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Profile feedback

Profile feedback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iGentAlex OP   Man 3 weeks ago

CARRICKFERGUS

Right, I'm bordering on Quitting this site again, anyone fancy giving me some constructive feedback on my profile - I get ghosted mid chat, loads of attention from the wrong types or just straight ignored after someone views my profile.

Any suggestions on where I'm going wrong?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ealitybitesMan 3 weeks ago

Belfast

You have 7 verifications in 5 months so you must be doing something right.

By *filnikufecinMan 3 weeks ago

Dublin

It's full of pictures of some dude... change it to a big tittied vixen and it'll get more eyes

By *ofusplusCouple 3 weeks ago

Limerick

I think most of your photos are better suited to Fet. At least not have so many similar-looking pics.

I like how your bio reads. It's straight to the point and you seem to know what you want. But I think some of it is more for the coffee meet than your bio.

Maybe try attending socials and meet people face to face rather than depending on messaging which isn't the best way to approach things as a single guy. Good luck

By *ewrideMan 3 weeks ago

KK

"You have 7 verifications in 5 months so you must be doing something right. "

Seems like you're doing fine.

You're not doing anything wrong most likely, there's just a lot of competition.

Photo-wise, maybe too many of your back!

By *BT4KICKSWoman 3 weeks ago

Cork

I don't see anything wrong. As you are on Fet also maybe head to munches and find like minded swingters at them. Seem to be events up north regularly I would head there to make new kinky/swing friends. It's all about who you meet and face to face so much easier as I am sure you know.

By *ipstick KissesWoman 3 weeks ago

South Down, Northern Ireland

Given you've some good veries already, why not hide your profile and take a break for a while if you're finding it frustrating. Failing that, get along to some socials

CARRICKFERGUS

Thanks, I've tweaked my pics so the back scratches aren't so prominent

CARRICKFERGUS

But from the same 4 people months ago that I met through fet/kik. I've gotten maybe 5 replies from around 60 messages I've sent out and zero face to face encounters from any of those

CARRICKFERGUS

"Given you've some good veries already, why not hide your profile and take a break for a while if you're finding it frustrating. Failing that, get along to some socials"

Those veris are the 4 people I've met through fet/kik, I would easily send out 20 messages on here and would get, at most, 1 reply which turned into me getting ghosted when I then reply.

I know the page is saturated with single guys but I've literally had 3 responses I the last 3ish months and not a single face to face meet.

» Add a new message to this topic