FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Tips

Tips

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Iv lost my confidence in meeting with guys from fab big time! Any tips?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Iv lost my confidence in meeting with guys from fab big time! Any tips? "
I'd stick to the women honey I think we are sane

Yes, check your email....I could take one for the men and get our bad name up!!

"Iv lost my confidence in meeting with guys from fab big time! Any tips? I'd stick to the women honey I think we are sane "
think that's what I'll hav to do! Now to find a woman

Turn off your profile and walk away from the computer

Seriously, you need a lot of strength to be on here for any length of time. When you get the wobbles walk away and get some real time real confirmation of who and what you are.

Then come back

True I took a break last time before this profile did me the world of good!

"

Seriously, you need a lot of strength to be on here for any length of time. When you get the wobbles walk away and get some real time real confirmation of who and what you are.

Then come back "

Sounds like good advice

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Ah shite. I thought it said tits.

"Ah shite. I thought it said tits."

Lol

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Ah shite. I thought it said tits."

Pmsi

May I ask why U have lost confidence in the men of fab did U not post a status up date last week of how wounderfull a night U had the previous night

What happened sub?? Ill let you in on a little secret!!! Ill mail ya!!

"Iv lost my confidence in meeting with guys from fab big time! Any tips?

Then come back "

Yeah that was last month I had the meet just havnt met up with anyone afraid they won't like me or something!

"Yeah that was last month I had the meet just havnt met up with anyone afraid they won't like me or something!"

I feel like that too a lot, so you aren't alone! xx

Lucan

"Yeah that was last month I had the meet just havnt met up with anyone afraid they won't like me or something!"

Show up naked. We'll like you

"Yeah that was last month I had the meet just havnt met up with anyone afraid they won't like me or something!

I feel like that too a lot, so you aren't alone! xx"

i actually think most of us feel like that from time to time.

'Call Me Bubbles' in the 4-20 at punchestown

By *ean0001Man  over a year ago

Dublin West

Just step back for a while, slow down and take your time..

Go for a coffee or several before you decide to go any further. If the guy is decent he wont mind the wait, if he does mind then bin him and move on to another.

As a female you can afford to be really fussy, so take your time and make sure you are getting quality over quantity as quality will always come out better in the end.

Good luck and hope you get your mojo back.

Sean

Lucan

As my old granny used to say... "always go for quality over quantity, but get lots of it! "

"Iv lost my confidence in meeting with guys from fab big time! Any tips? I'd stick to the women honey I think we are sane "

why do u think tht?they must be showing sum interest if they are willing to meet u,their probabley thinking the same,tht u wont like them

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Yeah that was last month I had the meet just havnt met up with anyone afraid they won't like me or something!

why do u think tht?they must be showing sum interest if they are willing to meet u,their probabley thinking the same,tht u wont like them "

I have to agree biggest fear for us all is that U find the other person doesn't like U in person even after all the mails and teasing

[Removed by poster at 27/04/13 17:09:37]

After chatting a while I agreed to meet a guy for coffee a couple of weeks back. Within 10 mins I knew not only was there no chemistry but I positively disliked him. I dont like confrontation so left. Before id even got on my bus and logged on to fabs he'd sent two messages saying how I'd treated it like an interview and besides he wasn't attracted to me. Fair enough I replied, thats why coffee meets are a good idea. Following that, a barrage of msgs which I deleted without reading and finally blocked him before he deleted his profile. My tip is, even if you have been upset by someone or somehow lost your mojo, which I have since then, always remember that there's still lots of decent genuine people on this site that will still be willing to meet you, cheer you up, can be a friend or confidant without ever being judgemental....cos we're all here for the same thing...nsa fun and a release from real life

"After chatting a while I agreed to meet a guy for coffee a couple of weeks back. Within 10 mins I knew not only was there no chemistry but I positively disliked him. I dont like confrontation so left. Before id even got on my bus and logged on to fabs he'd sent two messages saying how I'd treated it like an interview and besides he wasn't attracted to me. Fair enough I replied, thats why coffee meets are a good idea. Following that, a barrage of msgs which I deleted without reading and finally blocked him before he deleted his profile. My tip is, even if you have been upset by someone or somehow lost your mojo, which I have since then, always remember that there's still lots of decent genuine people on this site that will still be willing to meet you, cheer you up, can be a friend or confidant without ever being judgemental....cos we're all here for the same thing...nsa fun and a release from real life"

it just shows tho,u cud be chatting to sumone for ages online or text and think u wud get on but when u finally meet u have nothing in common or u just dont fancy each other!

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"After chatting a while I agreed to meet a guy for coffee a couple of weeks back. Within 10 mins I knew not only was there no chemistry but I positively disliked him. I dont like confrontation so left. Before id even got on my bus and logged on to fabs he'd sent two messages saying how I'd treated it like an interview and besides he wasn't attracted to me. Fair enough I replied, thats why coffee meets are a good idea. Following that, a barrage of msgs which I deleted without reading and finally blocked him before he deleted his profile. My tip is, even if you have been upset by someone or somehow lost your mojo, which I have since then, always remember that there's still lots of decent genuine people on this site that will still be willing to meet you, cheer you up, can be a friend or confidant without ever being judgemental....cos we're all here for the same thing...nsa fun and a release from real life

it just shows tho,u cud be chatting to sumone for ages online or text and think u wud get on but when u finally meet u have nothing in common or u just dont fancy each other!"

i think partys are a great way to meet ppl and if you get a message after you already know if you would like to spend some time with them so no pressure on anyone

"After chatting a while I agreed to meet a guy for coffee a couple of weeks back. Within 10 mins I knew not only was there no chemistry but I positively disliked him. I dont like confrontation so left. Before id even got on my bus and logged on to fabs he'd sent two messages saying how I'd treated it like an interview and besides he wasn't attracted to me. Fair enough I replied, thats why coffee meets are a good idea. Following that, a barrage of msgs which I deleted without reading and finally blocked him before he deleted his profile. My tip is, even if you have been upset by someone or somehow lost your mojo, which I have since then, always remember that there's still lots of decent genuine people on this site that will still be willing to meet you, cheer you up, can be a friend or confidant without ever being judgemental....cos we're all here for the same thing...nsa fun and a release from real life

it just shows tho,u cud be chatting to sumone for ages online or text and think u wud get on but when u finally meet u have nothing in common or u just dont fancy each other!

i think partys are a great way to meet ppl and if you get a message after you already know if you would like to spend some time with them so no pressure on anyone"

» Add a new message to this topic