FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Asked for payment

Asked for payment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rchippy OP   Man  over a year ago

omagh

I was asked by a woman who has just joined to pay her for sex. Without naming her I warned people about get on my status. Also reported her. She has since named me calling me a liar, saying I just said that because she wouldn't shag me. You get a bad name round here easily. I'm here defending myself. Oh and she would have shagged me for £20. Classy girl!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Report to admin it happens sometimes

By *rchippy OP   Man  over a year ago

omagh

"Report to admin it happens sometimes "

Did that, still won't stop her trying to blacken my name in the mean time

"I was asked by a woman who has just joined to pay her for sex. Without naming her I warned people about get on my status. Also reported her. She has since named me calling me a liar, saying I just said that because she wouldn't shag me. You get a bad name round here easily. I'm here defending myself. Oh and she would have shagged me for £20. Classy girl!"

just one of those things that happens on here, same as people using it to sit and wank on cam all day, not everyone pays attention to the purpose of the site, best to block also. Admin will sort it soon enough as they can check back through messages.

Lots of that happens too just try to hope that the right people pay no attention and choose to find out for themselves what the truth is. Most sensible people will. Believe me I've had enough on here try to blacken my name from time to time. And while it is infuriating if people believe lies so easily without proof they probably weren't worth ur time in the first place

"Report to admin it happens sometimes

Did that, still won't stop her trying to blacken my name in the mean time"

Which is why the rules state you should not name and shame. Anyone can accuse anyone of anything, you may know the truth but she is just covering her back.

"Lots of that happens too just try to hope that the right people pay no attention and choose to find out for themselves what the truth is. Most sensible people will. Believe me I've had enough on here try to blacken my name from time to time. And while it is infuriating if people believe lies so easily without proof they probably weren't worth ur time in the first place "

I had one the other day trying to recruit me as an escourt told me I could earn £100 an hour i was tempt lol but I reported her

» Add a new message to this topic