FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > safe sex

safe sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone else noticed the lack of condoms in pics posted on this site ? Do people use them or not ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

they usually justify them by saying they were with a girlfriend/boyfriend. Some have said it's with their fuck buddies. They actually think they're being exclusive and safe.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Foreplay I can understand but there is a lot of penitration pics with two of more gents with no condoms or the chap in the pic is a different colour to the girls partner

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

What's the relevance of the colour difference?

"What's the relevance of the colour difference? "

The poster is not being racist to which your implying here with your reply. Read all the posts above yours and his point is clear.

Lucan

"What's the relevance of the colour difference?

The poster is not being racist to which your implying here with your reply. Read all the posts above yours and his point is clear.

"

What? It makes no sense at all.

"

ok so what does he mean by chap in the pic is a different colour ? am sure he dos,nt mean that someone has been gang banged by Crayola I,m sure l

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

not sure what the point of this is............if you cover up is that not as far as your responsabilty goes and let who ever wants to play without let them at it......and I wonder how many cover up for a blow job a lot of nasty little critters live in the mouth too

What? It makes no sense at all. "

The poster is making reference to the preceeding post which refers to unsafe sex being withboyfriend/partners. However if the person in the pic is a different colour to their partner its quite clear they are having unsafe sex with others.

Understand the point now???

Lucan

Hmm... fair play to you for figuring that out. It's a shame he didn't just say that and not have my brain frazzled trying to figure it out. Consider me illuminated

Lucan

Having said that, if there's two cocks in the pic, it's pretty obvious that they both can't be the partner? Damn, am I the only one who has just one?

otherside of nowhere

"Having said that, if there's two cocks in the pic, it's pretty obvious that they both can't be the partner? Damn, am I the only one who has just one? "

some people have one on their shoulders as well its not that rear surprised you haven't come across it

otherside of nowhere

[Removed by poster at 01/07/13 12:29:39]

otherside of nowhere

"Having said that, if there's two cocks in the pic, it's pretty obvious that they both can't be the partner? Damn, am I the only one who has just one?

some people have one on their shoulders as well its not that rear surprised you haven't come across it"

the rear should have been rare not a play on words just a bit confused this morning lol

Lucan

You're not the only one lol

Condoms should always be worn no excuses

"Having said that, if there's two cocks in the pic, it's pretty obvious that they both can't be the partner? Damn, am I the only one who has just one?

some people have one on their shoulders as well its not that rear surprised you haven't come across it"

» Add a new message to this topic