FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > PUSHERS!!

PUSHERS!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Okkkk so i'm really not one to rant and rave but this is REALLY getting on my nerves and i like to say out straight what i'm thinking!

Anyway here goes... GUYS where do you get off on calling me a time waster and a messer?? Pushing and pushing to meet when i've made it clear that my time for meeting is limited I have blocked more guys on my week back here than i have in the few years i've been swinging!

Geez guys really where have your manners gone??? What the hell has happened to turn you into such arseholes??? A bit of cop on, manners and respect will get you far... I would have thought you'd have figured that out already!

Now i am NOT tarring everyone with the same brush so nobody get on their high horse with that please as i have met some REALLY LOVELY GENUINE people here both male and female and for the most part everyone here is lovely

And breathe

Yep i'm shutting up now but just something to think about please

Happy fabbing sexy feckers

x x x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

If they don't read your profile, do you really think they're ever going to read this?

Lol No Michael absolutely not but hey it's made me feel better

And i do live in hope

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

.. and that's all that matters!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im afraid there seems to be are a lot of gobshites on here. The internet seems turn some people into lunatics where they think they can say what they like. Some comment that are left on youtube are mind bogglingly offensive.

"If they don't read your profile, do you really think they're ever going to read this? "

Can't read the profile full stop - it's hidden

By *eise68Man  over a year ago

newcastle

"And i do live in hope "

where is this city ! Hope lol

lots of women say i live in hope.

would love to move to hope

"If they don't read your profile, do you really think they're ever going to read this?

Can't read the profile full stop - it's hidden "

Lol nippy it's only been hidden since saturday... no point in having it open when no one reads and respects it anyway

"And i do live in hope

where is this city ! Hope lol

lots of women say i live in hope.

would love to move to hope

"

Ahhh tis a wonderful place to be... how could it not be when i live here!

By *ubfellaMan  over a year ago

dublin

Here is getting worse by the day the ppl calling ya a time waster are more then likely time wasters them selfs and are starting to wreck it for every 1 else and drive ppl off

"Here is getting worse by the day the ppl calling ya a time waster are more then likely time wasters them selfs and are starting to wreck it for every 1 else and drive ppl off "

Being called a time waster isn't the worse

Still the site does seem to be filling with numpties and I'm sure now the kiddies are on holidays it will get worse

Time I took a break as well

"Here is getting worse by the day the ppl calling ya a time waster are more then likely time wasters them selfs and are starting to wreck it for every 1 else and drive ppl off "

Dubfella yep this is sadly how it is

"Here is getting worse by the day the ppl calling ya a time waster are more then likely time wasters them selfs and are starting to wreck it for every 1 else and drive ppl off

Being called a time waster isn't the worse

Still the site does seem to be filling with numpties and I'm sure now the kiddies are on holidays it will get worse

Time I took a break as well"

I completely agree with you there... I've been called lots worse but i just put that down to peoples ignorance and it really only happens when they don't get their own way as in when you refuse POLITELY to meet them

Through all of this though there are some really FAB people around so as long as they keep showing themselves we will be the finest

xx

Personally I think a lot of people on here just don't handle rejection very well at all. Whether it be a polite "Thanks, but no thanks" or (in my mind) the much less polite "no reply = not interested".

But here's the rub... Unlike in real life, the fact that people are at the end of a keyboard and not face to face, they somehow feel it gives them the right (or bravery) to question and challenge the rejection. As you and many others have witnessed first hand, this can often result in abuse, name calling and harassment. The "power" of the keyboard abuser will never go away, it's just one of the downsides of this funny little hobby.

It's sad but true, just block, delete and move on to chat with some nicer people.

By *ick and sexyCouple  over a year ago

any

"Im afraid there seems to be are a lot of gobshites on here. The internet seems turn some people into lunatics where they think they can say what they like. Some comment that are left on youtube are mind bogglingly offensive."

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

just a idea here why don't you use the filters to block the group you are looking for and then go search for ppl that appeal to you and what you want that why no one gets rejected except perhaps you the very odd time we have single males blocked but that dosent stop us from looking through male profiles and making contact from time to time the result is no full inbox and no need for thanks but no thanks

"Okkkk so i'm really not one to rant and rave but this is REALLY getting on my nerves and i like to say out straight what i'm thinking!

Anyway here goes... GUYS where do you get off on calling me a time waster and a messer?? Pushing and pushing to meet when i've made it clear that my time for meeting is limited I have blocked more guys on my week back here than i have in the few years i've been swinging!

Geez guys really where have your manners gone??? What the hell has happened to turn you into such arseholes??? A bit of cop on, manners and respect will get you far... I would have thought you'd have figured that out already!

Now i am NOT tarring everyone with the same brush so nobody get on their high horse with that please as i have met some REALLY LOVELY GENUINE people here both male and female and for the most part everyone here is lovely

And breathe

x x x"

So what is it you're trying to say??

fair play to u for putting up this thread voluptuous.

nothing worse than pushy and bad manners on here.

it isnt a race and people should be respectfull of how to talk to others and if they dont like it then they should just move on.

It just amazes me that some people (mostly single guys but not always) think that this tactic might persuade you to change your mind!

If 'timewaster' is the worst you get though then you're very lucky!

By *penyoureyes2722Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Okkkk so i'm really not one to rant and rave but this is REALLY getting on my nerves and i like to say out straight what i'm thinking!

And breathe

x x x"

Your preaching to the choir here. I get exactly the same thing myself, sometimes with the added bonus of guys turning downright nasty when you turn them down!

"Im afraid there seems to be are a lot of gobshites on here. The internet seems turn some people into lunatics where they think they can say what they like. Some comment that are left on youtube are mind bogglingly offensive."

Why do i love the word GOBSHITE so much

"Personally I think a lot of people on here just don't handle rejection very well at all. Whether it be a polite "Thanks, but no thanks" or (in my mind) the much less polite "no reply = not interested".

But here's the rub... Unlike in real life, the fact that people are at the end of a keyboard and not face to face, they somehow feel it gives them the right (or bravery) to question and challenge the rejection. As you and many others have witnessed first hand, this can often result in abuse, name calling and harassment. The "power" of the keyboard abuser will never go away, it's just one of the downsides of this funny little hobby.

It's sad but true, just block, delete and move on to chat with some nicer people. "

and there are lots of lovely people around thankfully

And breathe

x x x

So what is it you're trying to say??

"

Fooey!! Very bold!!

"fair play to u for putting up this thread voluptuous.

nothing worse than pushy and bad manners on here.

it isnt a race and people should be respectfull of how to talk to others and if they dont like it then they should just move on. "

And breathe

x x x

Your preaching to the choir here. I get exactly the same thing myself, sometimes with the added bonus of guys turning downright nasty when you turn them down!"

Yep! Absolutely no need for the nastyness... But hey for every nasty gobshite here there's several really lovely people around

The TWATS really don't help the genuine guys for example

I had a lad mail me today with Hi great legs.

I read and by mistake deleted.

Well seconds later I get why did u delete the mail why not give me a chance what have I done.

It screams out desperation to chat with a possibility to meet.

Unfortunately the guy could be genuine but never gave a chance for me to explain.

So I never replied

May seem wrong but it kind of freaks me out.

And breathe

x x x"

ah sure a lot are like tht on here!u say "sorry no thanks" and instead of just leaving it at tht sum will say "whats wrong with me?" "why wont u meet me?" the same usual crap!even if u said sumthing like "please fuck off i think yur ugly"i think sum would still hound u!i used to reply to all messages but now i dont!its just too much bother!

» Add a new message to this topic