FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > How long unverified!

How long unverified!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You see profiles on here that have been on for months that are not verified.

What kind of timescale would you put on an account for it to be genuine?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am not verified yet but I am genuine.

I think someone could be on her for many months and still be genuine.

I think someone becomes un-genuine when they organise a meet and fail to show.

Have fake pictures up or pretend to be someone they are not.

Maybe it should be over a year and not verified when the profile could be questioned?

It's a question I often ask myself. However some people may have joined just for the chat rooms or forums so I think it's a gut reaction when looking at a profile.

I believe the verification system is meaningless

I understand that there's people that join for chat rooms and that but at least be photo verified

"I believe the verification system is meaningless"
that's a bit harsh

Why??

"You see profiles on here that have been on for months that are not verified.

What kind of timescale would you put on an account for it to be genuine?"

............depends wat ur after,iv none on mine either but im genuine!!.........quality over quantity for me tho

Have to agree. It's merely an indicator of what someone may be like... Like photos and profiles. Its personal choice if you 1. want to believe them 2. want to use them to filter out "fakes". Being unverified I'm biased lol before some smartarse points it out

I wouldn't say it is meaningless but I never go by verifications alone, there are other factors. They are a good indicator if someone actually does meet and is not going to kidnap you and sell you into slavery though!

"I wouldn't say it is meaningless but I never go by verifications alone, there are other factors. They are a good indicator if someone actually does meet and is not going to kidnap you and sell you into slavery though!"

You say that as if its a bad thing trixie

"I wouldn't say it is meaningless but I never go by verifications alone, there are other factors. They are a good indicator if someone actually does meet and is not going to kidnap you and sell you into slavery though!"

Ta for the reminder... Must go and feed the ones in my dungeon

By *ungdublinguyMan  over a year ago

Dublin/Leitrim

I'd be more inclined to send a face pic to a double verified account with pics, then an unverified account.

It's helpful for trust but not total trust.

sell u on nah I'd be greedy n want to keep you all to myself babe

"I wouldn't say it is meaningless but I never go by verifications alone, there are other factors. They are a good indicator if someone actually does meet and is not going to kidnap you and sell you into slavery though!

You say that as if its a bad thing trixie "

Mmmmmmm slavery

"I wouldn't say it is meaningless but I never go by verifications alone, there are other factors. They are a good indicator if someone actually does meet and is not going to kidnap you and sell you into slavery though!

Ta for the reminder... Must go and feed the ones in my dungeon "

Dungeon you say?

"I wouldn't say it is meaningless but I never go by verifications alone, there are other factors. They are a good indicator if someone actually does meet and is not going to kidnap you and sell you into slavery though! sell u on nah I'd be greedy n want to keep you all to myself babe "

lolol ach you

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

There seem to be plenty of muppets with verifications, and plenty of sound people with none. I think a pinch of salt may be required as there appear to be numerous fake verifications floating about. I've had a couple of offers of fake verifications in the past, so they're not necessarily that reliable.

"There seem to be plenty of muppets with verifications, and plenty of sound people with none. I think a pinch of salt may be required as there appear to be numerous fake verifications floating about. I've had a couple of offers of fake verifications in the past, so they're not necessarily that reliable. "

By *ick and sexyCouple  over a year ago

any

By *ot hollyWoman  over a year ago

limerick

Personally I woudlnt be arranging to have a meet with someone who is here over 6 months and no veri.. they can stay put but I wouldnt be meeting them!!!

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

When looking for fems and cpls I like to see verification that they are just that cause I don't want to be spending time thinking I'm being chatted up by a sexy fem when in fact when in fact it's a male...

Males I think need verification to make them stand out...If I'm going to meet a male I'll certainly rather meet someone who has good verifications to ensure a good night to be had...Some guys unfortunately can talk the talk (which I enjoy) but can't walk the walk and follow through.

Therefore no timescale for verifications but I think if you want to meet you should have some. I get frequent messages with no pics and no verifications asking do we want to meet...my only answer if not promptly deleted would be "are you having a laugh" or in the words of Mr sinful "jog on mate".

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

[Removed by poster at 11/08/13 17:32:36]

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

think there can be a verity of reasons why ppl are not verified but it is very easy if you see some one you like to arrange a coffee meet near you and if they are genuine they will show no show no further contact.......simple

It took me 3 months, of patiently chatting to people, to get my first meet and verification. I rarely would risk a meet, with someone who wasn't verified but it's all down to gut instinct I guess......

It's one of fabs great strengths the verification system . Sure it's imperfect and there are lots of verified muppets but the muppet count is way up there without a verification .

Like everything you are trying to get a feel for someone so look at verifications but don't be fooled by them

By *em4ejacWoman  over a year ago

Cougarville

I was verified as soon as I joined as I was invited be an experienced fabber . I didn't think it was that important at the time but I know from talking to single guys and verifying them it does make a difference to who will reply or make first contact with them . Should be used as a guideline only . If your not sure , don't meet . Stay safe .

Personally if someone's here over a month without a photo verified (even if they've no photos showing) I'd question it.

Being nervous shy or cautious would hold you back from a coffee meeting etc, but mailing a photo in that's never gonna be published is too easy to not do.

3-4months without so much as one coffee date would leave me questioning things, but maybe I'm just overly cynical??

I'm here a long time, no verifications. Not met anyone and I'm not fake/timewasting.

I'm also here for quite a while, I am photo verified but that's it. I simply have not got around to even attempting a meet yet, work keeps getting in the way but eventually I'll take the plunge. If somebody does not want to meet me because I don't have any verifications that is their choice and it does not bother me one bit.

By *rishcpl1Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

by cam no by phone no by meet usually genuine

"by cam no by phone no by meet usually genuine"

i dont think u can judge whether anyone is genuine by how long their on the site without meeting anyone,it cud be tht their just really fussy although personally i think if i was on the site and used it regularly yet hadnt met anyone after 6 months i think id call it a day

for the love of god lads , please dont start putting a time scale on it , its fuckin truely hard for some of us to get people to meet with, if you put a time scale on it , were doomed to a dull non swinging kinda life, i came here to get away form that

"It's a question I often ask myself. However some people may have joined just for the chat rooms or forums so I think it's a gut reaction when looking at a profile. "

"I understand that there's people that join for chat rooms and that but at least be photo verified "

"by cam no by phone no by meet usually genuine"

eh WHAT ??????

Ok this is a new profile Im on... But i started here five years ago... I come and gone a few times since...There are active profiles here that i remember from when i first started..and they still aren't verified... So i tend to avoid profiles that haven't been verified when it says they joined over a year ago..

» Add a new message to this topic