FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > funniest sexual moment!!!!

funniest sexual moment!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Must be a giggle in this somewhere!! lol............mine was a 69 with a bang,ok pic it in ur mind.......im on the bottom shes on top, so iv me head right in the gds when she farts lol no joke near blew me fkn nose off............fkn haunts me to this day that!!lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Must be a giggle in this somewhere!! lol............mine was a 69 with a bang,ok pic it in ur mind.......im on the bottom shes on top, so iv me head right in the gds when she farts lol no joke near blew me fkn nose off............fkn haunts me to this day that!!lol "

just be thankfull she did,nt follow threw with a shart lol

Yuk !

Was at my cousins 21st .. Slightly intoxicated. . Hooked up with a hot guy.. Proceeded to get naughty on top of a pile of coats .. Only found out the next morn his younger bro was passed out under said pile lol. Never heard a thing

caught having sex in hotel by the same cleaning lady on two different days! Gotta learn to use the "Do not disturb" sign

Caved a bed in while in top of someone. Carried on fuckin on the broken bed as ya do

"Must be a giggle in this somewhere!! lol............mine was a 69 with a bang,ok pic it in ur mind.......im on the bottom shes on top, so iv me head right in the gds when she farts lol no joke near blew me fkn nose off............fkn haunts me to this day that!!lol "

if it was a fanny fart thts not so bad,i think thts happened to all women at sum stage!but if it was frm the other end?all i can say is ewwww!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Must be a giggle in this somewhere!! lol............mine was a 69 with a bang,ok pic it in ur mind.......im on the bottom shes on top, so iv me head right in the gds when she farts lol no joke near blew me fkn nose off............fkn haunts me to this day that!!lol

if it was a fanny fart thts not so bad,i think thts happened to all women at sum stage!but if it was frm the other end?all i can say is ewwww!"

..............trust me her face leaving in a taxi within 5min of it happing said o no lol out the fk ya dirty bas..... i told here lmao

"Must be a giggle in this somewhere!! lol............mine was a 69 with a bang,ok pic it in ur mind.......im on the bottom shes on top, so iv me head right in the gds when she farts lol no joke near blew me fkn nose off............fkn haunts me to this day that!!lol

if it was a fanny fart thts not so bad,i think thts happened to all women at sum stage!but if it was frm the other end?all i can say is ewwww!..............trust me her face leaving in a taxi within 5min of it happing said o no lol out the fk ya dirty bas..... i told here lmao"

haha

do use not fart yourselfs maybe use shit glitter too lol

[Removed by poster at 18/08/13 21:13:13]

"do use not fart yourselfs maybe use shit glitter too lol "

yea but mine smells like roses

By *longshottMan  over a year ago

Limerick

What's a 69?

By *oxysCouple  over a year ago

c

its the number between 68 and 70!!

By *longshottMan  over a year ago

Limerick

"its the number between 68 and 70!! "

Thank you lol. Consonant please Carol.

» Add a new message to this topic