FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Open mindedness nature or acquired through experience.

Open mindedness nature or acquired through experience.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *longshott OP   Man  over a year ago

Limerick

Is true open mindedness a part of your nature or do you acquire it on ongoing basis through experience? May seem like strange question but if you think about it a big part of how we behave here. The ability to give an opinion but accept others. To understand why other people have their tastes and reasons for doing things.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is true open mindedness a part of your nature or do you acquire it on ongoing basis through experience? May seem like strange question but if you think about it a big part of how we behave here. The ability to give an opinion but accept others. To understand why other people have their tastes and reasons for doing things."

well recently to some extend , it has been proven that almost 60% of our genes are mutatable and change due to our souroundings and circumstances, so i would guess open mindedness can be both in your genes and you can develop it

Tbh considering that this site promotes people's individuality it has been seen to be very narrowminded and unaccepting of other people's interests and activities at times. While we may say we are open minded many in fact are not and are unwilling to accept that not all of us want or need the same thing.

Limerick

"Tbh considering that this site promotes people's individuality it has been seen to be very narrowminded and unaccepting of other people's interests and activities at times. While we may say we are open minded many in fact are not and are unwilling to accept that not all of us want or need the same thing. "

I quite agree. Probably reason I posed the question.

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

a bit of both I think, and not only dose this lifestyle broaden your mind about others their likes etc but I think it helps to discover a lot about yourself that's the way it has worked for us any way but perhaps you need a open mind it state with

Limerick

"a bit of both I think, and not only dose this lifestyle broaden your mind about others their likes etc but I think it helps to discover a lot about yourself that's the way it has worked for us any way but perhaps you need a open mind it state with"

"a bit of both I think, and not only dose this lifestyle broaden your mind about others their likes etc but I think it helps to discover a lot about yourself that's the way it has worked for us any way but perhaps you need a open mind it state with"

By *ildOneIRLMan  over a year ago

Mid / North West

I've seen very very little open mindedness on this site in general & I'm about 3+ years. Alot seem to have very fixed opinion on both themselves & others. So many judge & prob expect way too much from the site.

"Is true open mindedness a part of your nature or do you acquire it on ongoing basis through experience? May seem like strange question but if you think about it a big part of how we behave here. The ability to give an opinion but accept others. To understand why other people have their tastes and reasons for doing things."

i think ppls opinions on sex change as they get older and experience different things!i mean 10 yrs ago i wudnt have dreamed of going on a swinger site or having a 3sum with a woman but i did!!altho just because u mite not have the same sexual interests as sumone else it doesnt mean yur not openminded!u mite have tryed sumthing and just werent into it!

"Is true open mindedness a part of your nature or do you acquire it on ongoing basis through experience? May seem like strange question but if you think about it a big part of how we behave here. The ability to give an opinion but accept others. To understand why other people have their tastes and reasons for doing things.

i think ppls opinions on sex change as they get older and experience different things!i mean 10 yrs ago i wudnt have dreamed of going on a swinger site or having a 3sum with a woman but i did!!altho just because u mite not have the same sexual interests as sumone else it doesnt mean yur not openminded!u mite have tryed sumthing and just werent into it!"

that 3 some sounds good classy lady

"Tbh considering that this site promotes people's individuality it has been seen to be very narrowminded and unaccepting of other people's interests and activities at times. While we may say we are open minded many in fact are not and are unwilling to accept that not all of us want or need the same thing. "

speaking my mind

. Open mindedness to accept other persons beliefs n doings n to acknowledge your own faults n weaknesses gained as you pass through life seeing n experiencing different things frm different people at different stages in my experience some find their comfort spot n settle on it and never push their own boundaries any further n sadly frown on others for their lifestyle habits hobbies even, which is to a fair degree narrow minded

"Is true open mindedness a part of your nature or do you acquire it on ongoing basis through experience? May seem like strange question but if you think about it a big part of how we behave here. The ability to give an opinion but accept others. To understand why other people have their tastes and reasons for doing things.. Open mindedness to accept other persons beliefs n doings n to acknowledge your own faults n weaknesses gained as you pass through life seeing n experiencing different things frm different people at different stages in my experience some find their comfort spot n settle on it and never push their own boundaries any further n sadly frown on others for their lifestyle habits hobbies even, which is to a fair degree narrow minded "
Ditto to all of that

"I've seen very very little open mindedness on this site in general & I'm about 3+ years. Alot seem to have very fixed opinion on both themselves & others. So many judge & prob expect way too much from the site. "
never a truer word spoken

and to be fair we aquire all our emotions , thats why if you abandon a babby with animals , (just like the boy with the chickens )(look it up) then they dont naturally develop any more than the animals, imo

» Add a new message to this topic