FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What's the deal with people not meeting you because you have verifications from other members they don't like.. (even though they have never met them)

Can someone have too many verifications??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *randub69Man  over a year ago

city

"What's the deal with people not meeting you because you have verifications from other members they don't like.. (even though they have never met them)

Can someone have too many verifications?? "

Bond dosnt have too many

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What's the deal with people not meeting you because you have verifications from other members they don't like.. (even though they have never met them)

Wouldn't put me off lol x

Don't know about too many tbh the quantity mightn't be the actual issue as u said they wouldn't meet because of veris from certain people. It's very easy to form an opinion of someone on here based purely on how they post on forums or their status updates. We all have a bad day every now and then but we only get one chance at a first impression and as the saying goes first impressions last.

They may never have met the person or people in question but they obviously have a reason for disliking which they are entitled to in fairness.

Sure you can hide them now lol

"Sure you can hide them now lol "

Are you hiding Bond lol ...

Don't know about too many tbh the quantity mightn't be the actual issue as u said they wouldn't meet because of veris from certain people. It's very easy to form an opinion of someone on here based purely on how they post on forums or their status updates. We all have a bad day every now and then but we only get one chance at a first impression and as the saying goes first impressions last.

They may never have met the person or people in question but they obviously have a reason for disliking which they are entitled to in fairness. "

I couldn't agree more

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

[Removed by poster at 20/08/13 20:44:53]

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

"[Removed by poster at 20/08/13 20:44:53]"
i think some people take veries too seriously I have decided not to show mine.

"[Removed by poster at 20/08/13 20:44:53] i think some people take veries too seriously I have decided not to show mine."

"[Removed by poster at 20/08/13 20:44:53] i think some people take veries too seriously I have decided not to show mine."

yea yur rite!i take no heed of them!id rather make my own mind up about whether id like sumone

They may never have met the person or people in question but they obviously have a reason for disliking which they are entitled to in fairness. "

They may never have met the person or people in question but they obviously have a reason for disliking which they are entitled to in fairness.

"

Sexybi miss our wee chats! How about we try again?? Xx

"Sure you can hide them now lol

Are you hiding Bond lol ..."

............I hide from no 1,busy little cunt me like lol

I couldn't be bothered asking to be verified and as such don't think it matters, but people meet who they want end of story, respect that and you will make more friends

I think its a lot to do with hygiene, some people give the impression that they are always bareback, and this scares peopleoff (rightly so)

[Removed by poster at 21/08/13 14:27:45]

do meet in person veri's help a male profile to get noticed on fabs?

can any verified ladys, couple or men tell me?

people are just strange here.... from one extreme to another you cant make everyone happy .. just live it up who ever comes your way treat them nicely .. who doesnt just wishh them all the luck and be happy

Number if verify wouldn't necessarily put me of. Just as people who verify doesn't always put off. Each to own etc. but I've seen recently a bi guy I like and have met few times and intend to meet again has verify mostly men or Tv/ts I have no problem with tv/ts's but seeing this kinda made me rethink. Even though I've met with him n seen him bi with a guy which I love the tv/ts bit put me off a little. Sorry just bein honest and needing advice.

The number of verifications wouldn't usually bother me, but I have seen profiles of women who have been here a month and they have 30 or so verifications and they are mostly meets. That puts me off. God knows what is being passed around on here.

"The number of verifications wouldn't usually bother me, but I have seen profiles of women who have been here a month and they have 30 or so verifications and they are mostly meets. That puts me off. God knows what is being passed around on here."

if a man slept wit a hundred women in that space he would get a pat in the back, just cos a woman did doesnt mean she has any thing ever hear off condoms

I turned the veri summary off after a smart arse comment about the number I have.

I've been here almost 3 years and have veri's from running parties, meets and cam.

I found the guy in question was making out that I was easy or slutty cause I'd so many veris.

So yes it does make a difference to people.

"I turned the veri summary off after a smart arse comment about the number I have.

I've been here almost 3 years and have veri's from running parties, meets and cam.

I found the guy in question was making out that I was easy or slutty cause I'd so many veris.

So yes it does make a difference to people. "

"The number of verifications wouldn't usually bother me, but I have seen profiles of women who have been here a month and they have 30 or so verifications and they are mostly meets. That puts me off. God knows what is being passed around on here.

if a man slept wit a hundred women in that space he would get a pat in the back, just cos a woman did doesnt mean she has any thing ever hear off condoms"

Well said Miz.

Verifs do put me off a bit as I tend to do a verif trial and there are soo many that have pics without condoms that it puts me off meeting people that have met ones like that. It amazes me how many say that the 'no condom' pic is of the steady fb or gf/bf when the dates the pic was put up matches the date of a meet or party. And sometimes the person they met has a similar pic up. I don't care who has met who tbh but I am fussy who I meet but that's my choice and I's not slagging anyone off for the amount of meets they have or who they have met.

"people are just strange here.... from one extreme to another you cant make everyone happy .. just live it up who ever comes your way treat them nicely .. who doesnt just wishh them all the luck and be happy "

Best thing I've read on here yet.

» Add a new message to this topic