FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > bi men

bi men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why are a lot of women on this site so against bi-men?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why are a lot of women on this site so against bi-men? "

im not against bi men but just the thought of a man with another man really turns me off!thts just me

"Why are a lot of women on this site so against bi-men?

im not against bi men but just the thought of a man with another man really turns me off!thts just me "

dose the though of 2 ladies do the same for ya ?

im not against bi men but just the thought of a man with another man really turns me off!thts just me dose the though of 2 ladies do the same for ya ?"

nope it doesnt cum to think of it

im not against bi men but just the thought of a man with another man really turns me off!thts just me dose the though of 2 ladies do the same for ya ?

nope it doesnt cum to think of it "

thats good news for all

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

im not against bi men but just the thought of a man with another man really turns me off!thts just me dose the though of 2 ladies do the same for ya ?

thats good news for all "

I think watching two women would turn mr on more than two guys.

thats good news for all I think watching two women would turn mr on more than two guys. "

i think the only people who would disagree are gay

but im not sure!!

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"

but im not sure!!"

What about the straight men who like to riiide other men? There seems to be loads of them around

"

but im not sure!!

What about the straight men who like to riiide other men? There seems to be loads of them around "

no such thing!!there bi but just say their straight!

Lucan

Lol

"Lol"

dont u know all men are liars! lol

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

we love bi males as it does add alot of fun to the meet as we all play together , it just makes it hotter looking for a fem for fun is impossible thou and looking for cpls too is proving hard so we will just have to have fun with people we like which are bi males for now

"

but im not sure!!

What about the straight men who like to riiide other men? There seems to be loads of them around "

ya but i mean to look at

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why is Cork so far away?

we love them all we look for

By *xpandmyhorizonsMan  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

I am bi, puts some people off but others love it. At the end of the day if it doesn't turn someone on you can't help that, everyone has their own thoughts on the matter.

i have found the opposite actually, loads of couples wont meet unless ur bi and im not...so think its horses for courses really

I love bi guys..

I love playing with 2 bi guys.. I think it's really horny seeing them touching each other and touching me too.

The hottest meet I've ever had was with a bi cpl and I was with a bi male friend..

Four bi people giving and receiving pleasure, no one feeling left out or extra.. Ggrrrr

More of that please!

takes a lot to make the world go round each to their own but not for me , have had mail from bi men and when I say sorry I don,t meet them they are suddenly straight and say opps ticked wrong box lol

"i have found the opposite actually, loads of couples wont meet unless ur bi and im not...so think its horses for courses really"

By *ntheMan  over a year ago

kent

"we love bi males as it does add alot of fun to the meet as we all play together , it just makes it hotter looking for a fem for fun is impossible thou and looking for cpls too is proving hard so we will just have to have fun with people we like which are bi males for now "

here here

We only meet bi couples and bi males it puts alot more into it

"takes a lot to make the world go round each to their own but not for me , have had mail from bi men and when I say sorry I don,t meet them they are suddenly straight and say opps ticked wrong box lol "

Yes Ty I have been told that as well and its even stranger when they have a verification from a bi guy lol. I totally agree about each to their own, sure its doing me no harm

By *entleman DMan  over a year ago

city center, limerick city.

[Removed by poster at 24/08/13 14:51:07]

"takes a lot to make the world go round each to their own but not for me , have had mail from bi men and when I say sorry I don,t meet them they are suddenly straight and say opps ticked wrong box lol "

i get that any guy/guy stuff doesnt do anything for you, which of course is fair enuf.

but why would you refuse str8 sex fun with a guy solely because he is bi? as it isnt gonna be involved in anything that you may or may not do if you meet?

just wondering

"takes a lot to make the world go round each to their own but not for me , have had mail from bi men and when I say sorry I don,t meet them they are suddenly straight and say opps ticked wrong box lol

i get that any guy/guy stuff doesnt do anything for you, which of course is fair enuf.

but why would you refuse str8 sex fun with a guy solely because he is bi? as it isnt gonna be involved in anything that you may or may not do if you meet?

just wondering "

MMF 2 bi guys = Heaven

"MMF 2 bi guys = Heaven"

glad to hear it!!

its a good topic i think. alot of stigma around it and there shouldnt be.x

I love bi guys and dont meet straght guys at all . The best kinky sexy only with bi people :guys ,and bi cpls ! That is just me

That happened to me sure Ty, wrong box ticked- whoops!

"i get that any guy/guy stuff doesnt do anything for you, which of course is fair enuf.

just wondering "

It's reckon it's down to basic, common-or-garden homophobia.

Lucan

"

It's reckon it's down to basic, common-or-garden homophobia."

.. and two plus two equals seventeen

"takes a lot to make the world go round each to their own but not for me , have had mail from bi men and when I say sorry I don,t meet them they are suddenly straight and say opps ticked wrong box lol

just wondering "

because they don,t float my boat

Yes Ty I have been told that as well and its even stranger when they have a verification from a bi guy lol. I totally agree about each to their own, sure its doing me no harm "

aye ali and suddenly profile sexuality has changed and veri hid the mind boggles lol

"i get that any guy/guy stuff doesnt do anything for you, which of course is fair enuf.

just wondering

It's reckon it's down to basic, common-or-garden homophobia."

winde your neck in hi and come bk when you know what your talking about

"

It's reckon it's down to basic, common-or-garden homophobia.

.. and two plus two equals seventeen "

I thought it wa 5 micheal

Lucan

I think that went far beyond 5, tbh.

"winde your neck in hi and come bk when you know what your talking about "

I get that it doesn't float people's boat and I'm not expecting people to hookup with people who they're not attracted to. But... It seems to me that woman don't want to meet bi men for straight sex because of latent, or in some cases manifest, negative feelings and associations about two men having some hot cock-and-ball action. I don't think women who feel like this are on the same scale as gay-bashers or the like, but it strikes me that it stems from outdated ways of thinking about male-on-male sexy funtimes, hi.

"winde your neck in hi and come bk when you know what your talking about

I get that it doesn't float people's boat and I'm not expecting people to hookup with people who they're not attracted to. But... It seems to me that woman don't want to meet bi men for straight sex because of latent, or in some cases manifest, negative feelings and associations about two men having some hot cock-and-ball action. I don't think women who feel like this are on the same scale as gay-bashers or the like, but it strikes me that it stems from outdated ways of thinking about male-on-male sexy funtimes, hi."

well sure they can have all the hot cock and ball action as you put it that they like it dos,nt do anything for me therefore I won,t meet bi cur or bi sexual men end off and no one should have to explain themselves on here to anyone , gay basher I think not few of my friends are bi and a family member is gay so take your theory and fk off with it lol

Lucan

Damn. I think I may be homophobic 'cos I don't like having sex with men

"well sure they can have all the hot cock and ball action as you put it that they like it dos,nt do anything for me therefore I won,t meet bi cur or bi sexual men end off and no one should have to explain themselves on here to anyone , gay basher I think not few of my friends are bi and a family member is gay so take your theory and fk off with it lol "

Did you read what I said at all or just give it a cursory scan for something to shout about? I said it's not in the same league as gay bashing, and that of course no one should meet someone who they're not attracted to, but it seems to me that in a lot of cases people have a negative view of male on male sex. And you responded by saying that you shouldn't have to explain yourself and that some of your best friends are gay. Of course you don't have to explain yourself, but I'd be extremely interested if you were willing to give it a shot.

"Damn. I think I may be homophobic 'cos I don't like having sex with men "

But would you have sex with a woman who was bi or bi-curious?

Lucan

Hmm, only if she had a pulse. I realise I've just been outfoxed

A very wise man once told me... "discriminate all you want, but just don't tell anyone and you'll be grand!"

My point would be that surely women are allowed to choose partners based on their own personal preferences, without the rest of us complaining about it? I've seen threads before about women looking for big black cocks here, but I don't remember any complaints about either the racial stereotyping or the discrimination against white men. It's just personal preference, and if I don't like it, I just move on after a little sulk

"well sure they can have all the hot cock and ball action as you put it that they like it dos,nt do anything for me therefore I won,t meet bi cur or bi sexual men end off and no one should have to explain themselves on here to anyone , gay basher I think not few of my friends are bi and a family member is gay so take your theory and fk off with it lol

Did you read what I said at all or just give it a cursory scan for something to shout about? I said it's not in the same league as gay bashing, and that of course no one should meet someone who they're not attracted to, but it seems to me that in a lot of cases people have a negative view of male on male sex. And you responded by saying that you shouldn't have to explain yourself and that some of your best friends are gay. Of course you don't have to explain yourself, but I'd be extremely interested if you were willing to give it a shot."

but why should I give it a shot if its not for me , if I stuck my foot in the fire would you ? I don,t follow the crowds if it will make me popular and get me invited to every sex party in the country ! each to their own lets leave it at that before it gets out of hand

"Hmm, only if she had a pulse. I realise I've just been outfoxed

A very wise man once told me... "discriminate all you want, but just don't tell anyone and you'll be grand!"

My point would be that surely women are allowed to choose partners based on their own personal preferences, without the rest of us complaining about it? I've seen threads before about women looking for big black cocks here, but I don't remember any complaints about either the racial stereotyping or the discrimination against white men. It's just personal preference, and if I don't like it, I just move on after a little sulk "

Was sure you were going to outwit me there!

And by the way, I completely agree with you. I don't think there's any point in getting the thought police involved in sexual attraction, and I'm not lobbying for the anti-bumfun brigade to be forced into conjugal visitations with the homosexers. But I still think that the reason that some women are so against playing with bi men in a straight sex scenario is because those women have negative ideas about men who have sex with men. It's not a big deal in the scheme of things, but I'm yet to hear anything that indicates otherwise.

"well sure they can have all the hot cock and ball action as you put it that they like it dos,nt do anything for me therefore I won,t meet bi cur or bi sexual men end off and no one should have to explain themselves on here to anyone , gay basher I think not few of my friends are bi and a family member is gay so take your theory and fk off with it lol

Did you read what I said at all or just give it a cursory scan for something to shout about? I said it's not in the same league as gay bashing, and that of course no one should meet someone who they're not attracted to, but it seems to me that in a lot of cases people have a negative view of male on male sex. And you responded by saying that you shouldn't have to explain yourself and that some of your best friends are gay. Of course you don't have to explain yourself, but I'd be extremely interested if you were willing to give it a shot.

but why should I give it a shot if its not for me , if I stuck my foot in the fire would you ? I don,t follow the crowds if it will make me popular and get me invited to every sex party in the country ! each to their own lets leave it at that before it gets out of hand "

No one's saying you have to. And a gold star for your independent thinking, fair play.

By *rnymale29Man  over a year ago

Belfast

"I love bi guys..

I love playing with 2 bi guys.. I think it's really horny seeing them touching each other and touching me too.

The hottest meet I've ever had was with a bi cpl and I was with a bi male friend..

Four bi people giving and receiving pleasure, no one feeling left out or extra.. Ggrrrr

More of that please!"

This sounds hot as hell!!!!

By *rnymale29Man  over a year ago

Belfast

"I love bi guys and dont meet straght guys at all . The best kinky sexy only with bi people :guys ,and bi cpls ! That is just me "

Sexy as hell)

but why should I give it a shot if its not for me , if I stuck my foot in the fire would you ? I don,t follow the crowds if it will make me popular and get me invited to every sex party in the country ! each to their own lets leave it at that before it gets out of hand

No one's saying you have to. And a gold star for your independent thinking, fair play."

rather have a cracker jack pen lol

It is amusing to see a woman who lists she won't touch a bi/gay man (ok paraphrasing a little!) have received and given verifications from 'straight' guys who have pestered me for a session

Maybe I should start up a new straight profile and try that..

"It is amusing to see a woman who lists she won't touch a bi/gay man (ok paraphrasing a little!) have received and given verifications from 'straight' guys who have pestered me for a session

Maybe I should start up a new straight profile and try that.."

This. The amount of guys who are bi who have met women and not mentioned the fact they are bi and they both have had a good meet, where does that fall then? Or a 'straight' guy who watches gay porn and fantasises about gay sex but has never acted it out, what about those guys. I really think the sexual preferences list on here should be more extensive than just straight, bi, or wanting to try. In my humble fecking opinion

By *safunwituMan  over a year ago

Enniscorthy

"I love bi guys and dont meet straght guys at all . The best kinky sexy only with bi people :guys ,and bi cpls ! That is just me "

Only if there were a lot more ladies in the world like russianbabe. There still seems to be a lot of stigma around male sexuallity whether they be bi, gay or indifferent. Russianbabe your great i like your attitude, babes.

"It is amusing to see a woman who lists she won't touch a bi/gay man (ok paraphrasing a little!) have received and given verifications from 'straight' guys who have pestered me for a session

Maybe I should start up a new straight profile and try that.."

I would have thought a gay man would not go near a woman just saying lol

"Don't be so suburban - It's the new millennium! Gay, straight... it's all the same now."

I would have thought a gay man would not go near a woman just saying lol "

Lol, very true- I probably should have said 'gay' as there are plenty who think that as soon as you fantasise about/kiss/touch* (delete as appropriate) another guy then you are gay.

""Don't be so suburban - It's the new millennium! Gay, straight... it's all the same now.""

I know this is from a movie but can't remember which one!!

""Don't be so suburban - It's the new millennium! Gay, straight... it's all the same now."

I know this is from a movie but can't remember which one!!"

George Carlin's character in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

if two woman are gay they call themselves lesbians. what do two gay blokes call themselves? just a thought.

or put it another way if a gay girl is a lesbian what's a gay bloke know as

"if two woman are gay they call themselves lesbians. what do two gay blokes call themselves? just a thought."

Peter and Anthony......

By *oxysCouple  over a year ago

c

"if two woman are gay they call themselves lesbians. what do two gay blokes call themselves? just a thought.

Peter and Anthony...... "

ha ha brilliant!

""Don't be so suburban - It's the new millennium! Gay, straight... it's all the same now."

I know this is from a movie but can't remember which one!!

George Carlin's character in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back "

Hahaha classic!! I thought I could hear his his gravely voice sayin the words!! such a funny movie too :D

Beautiful big titted women don't just fall out of the sky you know..

Oh, hi there Trixie!

I would have thought a gay man would not go near a woman just saying lol

Lol, very true- I probably should have said 'gay' as there are plenty who think that as soon as you fantasise about/kiss/touch* (delete as appropriate) another guy then you are gay."

let you off with it this time bes lol

"if two woman are gay they call themselves lesbians. what do two gay blokes call themselves? just a thought.

Peter and Anthony...... ha ha brilliant! "

ha ha very good

"Beautiful big titted women don't just fall out of the sky you know..

Oh, hi there Trixie! "

lol oh you, blushing!!

Just on the bi bi theme...a joke to lighten things up

“Bible Salesman”

This door-to-door entrepreneur became rather bored with his job of selling Bibles, so he decided to become a boss, hiring three people to sell Bibles for him. He interviewed three people. The first came in and said, “I want to sell Bibles for you.”

“OK, you’re hired. Here’s your kit, go sell!”

The second came in and said, “I want to sell Bibles for you.”

“OK, you’re hired! Here’s your kit; go sell!”

The third came in and said, “I- i – I wa – wa- wa-want t-t-t-t-to s-s-s-s-ell to sell, to sell, to sell, Bi – bi – bi – Bibles, sell Bi -Bibles f-f-f-fo-for y-y-y-y you Bibles for you!”

“No,” shouted the man, “this will never work! You can’t sell Bibles for me!”

The applicant replied, “B-b-b-b-but I r-r-r-eall, but I really, really, n-n-n-n-need th-th-th-this, really need tthis job!”

As there were no other applicants, he man said, “OK, I’ll give you one shot at this, but I expect you to PRODUCE!”

At the end of the day, the first applicant comes back and reports, “I sold 8 Bibles today.”

The second reports, “I sold 11 Bibles today.”

The third worker reports, “To-to-to-to t-t-today, I-i-I so- so, I so-, I so-, I so- I sold 28 Bi- bi- b- bibles!”

“Great,” says the man. “However, I want you to sell a lot more Bibles than that, so get out there tomorrow and MAKE ME SOME MONEY!”

At the end of the second day, the first worker comes in and reports, “Today, I sold 21 Bibles.”

The second worker reports, “I sold 29 Bibles today.”

The third worker reports, “To-to-to t-today, I-i-I so- so, I so-, I sold 79 Bi-bi-bi- sold 79, sold 79 Bibles.”

“Fantastic,” said the man, “since you’re doing so well, so much better than these other two bums, why don’t you tell them what your sales technique is.”

Replied the worker, “I-i-I j-j-j-j-ju-ju-ju-just wa, wa, wa, just wal- wa- wa- walk, just walk up to up to up to just walk up to them and and ask, them and ask, them and ask if th-th-th-th ask if they w-w-w-w-w- wa- ask if they want t-t-t-t-o-o- if they want to b–b-b-b-b if they want to buy a Bi-bi – want to buy a Bi–b–a – a- abi – buy a to buy a Bi-bi-bible, or d-d-d-d-d do th-th-they do they w-w-w-ant me to READ it to ‘em?”

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

At least those who have bi on profile are honest with themselves and others just because im bi doesn't mean im going to jump every cock I come in contact with

Just like a femis not going to play with someone they don't find attracted to

the question i asked ty38 was whats the turn off when it comes to bi men. i get two guys getting with eachother for her to watch is not for her, thats perfectly fine.xxx

but to have str8 sex wit a guy whos age is fine, looks is fine, martial status is fine (single or wit partners consent)

and whos personality is fine also. everything is good and you going to meet him for fun and for no other reason than he lets slip in

conversation that he is bi/bicur you say no.

becos of that and that alone.

i dont understand that.x and i can garentee you have been wit bi guys from here cos i have been mailing str8 profiles and swaping numbers here.x

im lost as to understand why you have that rule.xx

"the question i asked ty38 was whats the turn off when it comes to bi men. i get two guys getting with eachother for her to watch is not for her, thats perfectly fine.xxx

but to have str8 sex wit a guy whos age is fine, looks is fine, martial status is fine (single or wit partners consent)

and whos personality is fine also. everything is good and you going to meet him for fun and for no other reason than he lets slip in

conversation that he is bi/bicur you say no.

becos of that and that alone.

i dont understand that.x and i can garentee you have been wit bi guys from here cos i have been mailing str8 profiles and swaping numbers here.x

im lost as to understand why you have that rule.xx "

you,ve never asked me a question and I,ve never spoken to you before so don,t know were your coming from , whats the big fkin deal with me not wanting to meet bi sex/bi cur men! I mean does it sadden use that much lol like I said in my profile its not my thing , and I,ll be fucked if I,m explaining myself on here lol

no, just dont understand it or that there doesmt seem to be any reasoning behind it.

By *oxysCouple  over a year ago

c

no one should have to explain on here why they have a certain preference, people just need to except it and move on!!

true, doesnt have too, and i thank her for replying, but im free to ask also.

the question to be fair isnt just for ty38 but for everyone.

what is it about a label that turns off some people so much?

esp bi guy label

chances are that they have been with bi guys b4 judging by the mail i get from "str8" guys

"no, just dont understand it or that there doesmt seem to be any reasoning behind it.

"

you need to go and concentrate on getting some meets yourself rather than questioning me ! and can I add few others have said its not their thing maybe they can give you the answers ur looking for

"no one should have to explain on here why they have a certain preference, people just need to except it and move on!! "

k its getting a bit arguementitive for me so later peeps. x

By *ot hollyWoman  over a year ago

limerick

I LOVE BI MEN!!!! 3Sum any bi males???

"I LOVE BI MEN!!!! 3Sum any bi males??? "