FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Saorview

Saorview

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anny hung OP   Man  over a year ago

longford

On a strange topic is many people having problems with saorview since the hot weather came and if so has anyone come up with a solution. The server itself is absolutely no help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I have a Triax combi receiver, with a roof aerial for saorview, and a satellite dish for the free to air satellite stuff, but I haven't had any problems at all.

By *randub69Man  over a year ago

city

"I have a Triax combi receiver, with a roof aerial for saorview, and a satellite dish for the free to air satellite stuff, but I haven't had any problems at all. "

Lol Mick.......I dont know we're you get the time to watch it

longford

Ah you'll be fine so. I have couple of saorview tv in rooms in house. Had about fifty channels before that heat wave came. Now i'm lucky if i get the irish eight on them. No one can tell me a solution

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes i have noticed that the sound can be out of sync with the picture. so when people are speaking it can be out of sync and it is very annoying?

Lucan

"I have a Triax combi receiver, with a roof aerial for saorview, and a satellite dish for the free to air satellite stuff, but I haven't had any problems at all.

Lol Mick.......I dont know we're you get the time to watch it"

I'm great at multi tasking

Lucan

"Ah you'll be fine so. I have couple of saorview tv in rooms in house. Had about fifty channels before that heat wave came. Now i'm lucky if i get the irish eight on them. No one can tell me a solution"

But sure you can only get the Irish eight channels on Saorview surely?

longford

Well bud i had all the itv and bbc's. E4 film4 more 4 challenge dave. Even a few 900 channels lol

Not arsed with soarview tbh we have netflix in and using a skyplus box to get free stations lol

Lucan

"Not arsed with soarview tbh we have netflix in and using a skyplus box to get free stations lol"

So you don't have any Irish channels at all then?

"On a strange topic is many people having problems with saorview since the hot weather came and if so has anyone come up with a solution. The server itself is absolutely no help"

saorview?is tht the one were u only have 5 or 6 channels?why dont u just get sky?

Lucan

"On a strange topic is many people having problems with saorview since the hot weather came and if so has anyone come up with a solution. The server itself is absolutely no help

saorview?is tht the one were u only have 5 or 6 channels?why dont u just get sky?"

Saorview is a free service. Sky costs money.

[Removed by poster at 25/08/13 19:51:26]

"On a strange topic is many people having problems with saorview since the hot weather came and if so has anyone come up with a solution. The server itself is absolutely no help

saorview?is tht the one were u only have 5 or 6 channels?why dont u just get sky?

Saorview is a free service. Sky costs money. "

ah sure most of the irish channels are rubbish anyway!as far as im concerned they not free when u have to pay tht stupid television licence for channels i dont even watch!

Lucan

"

ah sure most of the irish channels are rubbish anyway!as far as im concerned they not free when u have to pay tht stupid television licence for channels i dont even watch!"

Lol, you'll still have to pay that anyway, whether you watch it out not. I couldn't manage without the news, or the gaa coverage

"

ah sure most of the irish channels are rubbish anyway!as far as im concerned they not free when u have to pay tht stupid television licence for channels i dont even watch!

Lol, you'll still have to pay that anyway, whether you watch it out not. I couldn't manage without the news, or the gaa coverage "

yes but thts cos yur a boring fecker michael lol

By *longshottMan  over a year ago

Limerick

Mick where in country are you. What receiver amp or splitters and aerial are you using. Ate there any buildings high trees in way. Also saorview sometimes if returned sorts problems.

By *longshottMan  over a year ago

Limerick

"Mick where in country are you. What receiver amp or splitters and aerial are you using. Ate there any buildings high trees in way. Also saorview sometimes if returned sorts problems."

Whoops not Mick Danny feckin old age for ya

[Removed by poster at 25/08/13 20:18:51]

[Removed by poster at 25/08/13 20:19:21]

longford

Its just for a bedroom and spare room. Just wondered if anyone knew what happened. Cheers folks

Lucan

I still don't get how you had English channels through a Saorview receiver? Surely the UK channels aren't broadcast terrestrially that far from the border, or are they? I would have imagined you'd only pick them up with a satellite dish.

Well i have a soarview approved tv but theres never noting on rte other than posh idoits moaning about the country with sky plus box u get all the bbc channels a few music and movie stations so where happy with them

» Add a new message to this topic