FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Approval

Approval

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Forgive me if this is a slightly negative post!

I'm back on after a while and now I find myself having to be extra cautious. It's at a stage now that I've to do my own verification process on folk before I can even open up in messages let alone physically meet them!

I've been stung a few times this week (amateur lol)

I try get a face photo of who I'm chatting to (after a while)

And the main thing before a meet is phone call to prove there is a FEMALE on the other end!

The amounts of times I've had marathon messages and plans hooked up then BOOM disappear when they hear about the phone call. (I know no one likes giving out a number me either but when it's used in the right capacity it's fine and it's a GREAT way of proving!

Rant over!

Free shoulder rubs for all who have been affected by this!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

It should be viewed as a positive thing really. If they're not prepared to fulfill your requirements, then they're not what you're looking for, and you've found out without having to endure a possibly pointless meet. That would be my way of looking at it.

"It should be viewed as a positive thing really. If they're not prepared to fulfill your requirements, then they're not what you're looking for, and you've found out without having to endure a possibly pointless meet. That would be my way of looking at it. "

You're spot on Michael, that's my way of saying "hmmmm I knew it, pity"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Quick phone call or cam to prove all are gen if they won't then move on,don't have a web cam or my phones flat means she is sitting scratching her balls

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

genuine Cpls never ever have a problem exchanging phone no and if its a single guy we ask a few ppl we know that have been in the scene a long time if they have heard of him so its easy enough and we always check out the veries

"genuine Cpls never ever have a problem exchanging phone no and if its a single guy we ask a few ppl we know that have been in the scene a long time if they have heard of him so its easy enough and we always check out the veries"

well im happy to say that g is very genuine and a sound guy

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Quick phone call or cam to prove all are gen if they won't then move on,don't have a web cam or my phones flat means she is sitting scratching her balls "

There are few things in this life that are worse than a woman who scratches her balls!

"

Forgive me if this is a slightly negative post!

I'm back on after a while and now I find myself having to be extra cautious. It's at a stage now that I've to do my own verification process on folk before I can even open up in messages let alone physically meet them!

I've been stung a few times this week (amateur lol)

I try get a face photo of who I'm chatting to (after a while)

And the main thing before a meet is phone call to prove there is a FEMALE on the other end!

The amounts of times I've had marathon messages and plans hooked up then BOOM disappear when they hear about the phone call. (I know no one likes giving out a number me either but when it's used in the right capacity it's fine and it's a GREAT way of proving!

Rant over!

Free shoulder rubs for all who have been affected by this!"

if they wont chat on the phone first their obviously just guys pretending to be women!

"

if they wont chat on the phone first their obviously just guys pretending to be women!"

Exactly - and at least that where I have (almost) definite proof. It's still unfortunate when that happens. But it's the next folk you get chatting to that suffers also because you've got to be OVERLY cautious again.

» Add a new message to this topic