FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > real genuine people or not ???

real genuine people or not ???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey just wondering on peoples views if this site like all others real have that many genuine people been on many sites and like here after a while notice that alot of these verifications don't really tell ya alot people verifying each other etc just cause there mates now im not calling anyone a liar or fake but as like all sites people get friendly online form there own groups and back each other up ....views people and thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wel if people get friendly the meet im not going to give someone fake verfi saying i met them if i didnt.

Agree don't do fakes

that's fair enough but not many like you around its like people swap verifications cause wil look good on profiles

I dont think there many people have a fake meeting in person verfi. Just some people thinkong signing up ere and there going to get rides galore. Speak to people form a connection and then you will get A met.

would never give out a fake veri, but i do see lots of profiles here lately thatve only been on here a few weeks with 4/5 veris

The best I seen was a girl 2 days on the site and had 7 verifications and all guys and couples had there way with her lol

"Hey just wondering on peoples views if this site like all others real have that many genuine people been on many sites and like here after a while notice that alot of these verifications don't really tell ya alot people verifying each other etc just cause there mates now im not calling anyone a liar or fake but as like all sites people get friendly online form there own groups and back each other up ....views people and thanks "

Your on the site a wet day and you've already made your mind up. It's this negativity that won't get you a meet. That's my view.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Just after I joined here, one particular Lady offered me a verification in return for one from me. She already had about thirty of them, and I since discovered that quite a few of them were acquired in the same fashion...

"knows how to work a cock" and "could suck a golf ball through a garden hose", etc.

"Ye know who ye are!"

"Just after I joined here, one particular Lady offered me a verification in return for one from me. She already had about thirty of them, and I since discovered that quite a few of them were acquired in the same fashion...

"knows how to work a cock" and "could suck a golf ball through a garden hose", etc.

"Ye know who ye are!" "

"Just after I joined here, one particular Lady offered me a verification in return for one from me. She already had about thirty of them, and I since discovered that quite a few of them were acquired in the same fashion...

"Ye know who ye are!" "

Report....simplesk !

"Hey just wondering on peoples views if this site like all others real have that many genuine people been on many sites and like here after a while notice that alot of these verifications don't really tell ya alot people verifying each other etc just cause there mates now im not calling anyone a liar or fake but as like all sites people get friendly online form there own groups and back each other up ....views people and thanks

Your on the site a wet day and you've already made your mind up. It's this negativity that won't get you a meet. That's my view. "

So ye saying it don't happen then

once u have been on a while u can spot fakes a mile off,u know the saying if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is.u have only been on 2 weeks so use chat get to know people and remember if u dont put any effort in u dont get a meet.

"Hey just wondering on peoples views if this site like all others real have that many genuine people been on many sites and like here after a while notice that alot of these verifications don't really tell ya alot people verifying each other etc just cause there mates now im not calling anyone a liar or fake but as like all sites people get friendly online form there own groups and back each other up ....views people and thanks

Your on the site a wet day and you've already made your mind up. It's this negativity that won't get you a meet. That's my view.

So ye saying it don't happen then"

No I'm just saying that your negativity of this site is based on you being here two weeks. If you know so many people on here are giving fake or false verifications then you should report them.

"once u have been on a while u can spot fakes a mile off,u know the saying if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is.u have only been on 2 weeks so use chat get to know people and remember if u dont put any effort in u dont get a meet."

Yes 2 weeks but already I can see a pattern in some peoples profiles

No I'm just saying that your negativity of this site is based on you being here two weeks. If you know so many people on here are giving fake or false verifications then you should report them. "

Nice pics by the way

No I'm just saying that your negativity of this site is based on you being here two weeks. If you know so many people on here are giving fake or false verifications then you should report them.

Nice pics by the way"

They could be fakes though cause they're similar to ones on other people's profiles who we've met

when I set up my own profile I was offered fake verifications by several people, luckily I had no need for fake ones as I had met people and they knew I was at least half-real lol

"when I set up my own profile I was offered fake verifications by several people, luckily I had no need for fake ones as I had met people and they knew I was at least half-real lol"

we had a guy do a veri for us that we never met, didnt ask for etc. messaged him asking wtf? he said he thought he was doing us a favour and would we return it lol

reported obviously

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

we must be very innocent had not even thought of this until I read the op, never been asked for one

We,ve had those offers too(said no obvously)but a mate of our got veri'd without asking from a girl in the uk and had his profile deleted within 12 hrs.So the mods here are aware it goes on.

» Add a new message to this topic