FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > sit back, chill & get a life.

sit back, chill & get a life.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oungcpl90 OP   Couple  over a year ago

south

have other couples had to deal with lunatic reply's from people freaking out when they are told "sorry we are not interested but good luck with your search on fab"??

More and more we have been getting abusive reply's from people we have no interest in meeting.

here is another good one

Also been getting hassle from "dickhead detective" types that take it upon themselves to try and catch out "fakes" and accuse us of been time waters even tho we wouldn't have even messaged them??

Just a word of advice,

If you think someone is a time waster or "fake" dont contact them. Simple. leave them to the admins, or if its really getting to you report them.

If someone has the courtesy to message you back to say "no thanks" Relax. Move on. Its no loss...

so has anyone else had to deal with this? Or are we the lucky ones? lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/08/13 15:54:03]

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Rejection I think people find it hard to come to terms with cause its a swingers site does not mean you shag everything and everyone .

The amount of people that take it upon themselves to point out it's a sex site

So it's like ok than lets fuck.....

My town

"have other couples had to deal with lunatic reply's from people freaking out when they are told "sorry we are not interested but good luck with your search on fab"??

More and more we have been getting abusive reply's from people we have no interest in meeting.

here is another good one

Also been getting hassle from "dickhead detective" types that take it upon themselves to try and catch out "fakes" and accuse us of been time waters even tho we wouldn't have even messaged them??

Just a word of advice,

If you think someone is a time waster or "fake" dont contact them. Simple. leave them to the admins, or if its really getting to you report them.

If someone has the courtesy to message you back to say "no thanks" Relax. Move on. Its no loss...

so has anyone else had to deal with this? Or are we the lucky ones? lol

"

if they think your a fake it's cause that want to hear cause god forgive it could be them your just not interested sooo the famous words fake time waster come into action

If after I have messaged someone on here and they come back to politely say "no thanks but I hope you find what you are looking for".... I then just answer with a simple "thanks for you honesty and I hope you continue to have fun here on fab"......I also never ever blank these people if they are in any of the chatrooms I always make a point of still saying hello........I think the old saying of "manners cost nothing" applies here....Just respect peoples wishes and get on with trying to have some fun......Phil

My town

"If after I have messaged someone on here and they come back to politely say "no thanks but I hope you find what you are looking for".... I then just answer with a simple "thanks for you honesty and I hope you continue to have fun here on fab"......I also never ever blank these people if they are in any of the chatrooms I always make a point of still saying hello........I think the old saying of "manners cost nothing" applies here....Just respect peoples wishes and get on with trying to have some fun......Phil "
fair play to you cause nor everyone has the same opinion and get nasty.

south

exactly, its as if some peple forgot they signed up for fun...

People who try add you without so much as a message is another annoying thing we find.

oh the hole time we get them at least 6 a day its so annoying and it cleary says no random friend invites on our profile

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

How does anyone even notice friend requests? Can't people just ignore them? I dunno, I just think this thread is pretty much the same as about three other threads so far this week. Grrr! Bah, humbug!

"How does anyone even notice friend requests? Can't people just ignore them? I dunno, I just think this thread is pretty much the same as about three other threads so far this week. Grrr! Bah, humbug!

"

Yeah if im chatting to someone and they send a friends request before i want to add them i just leave it and dont really mention it, then if i want to add them at a later date i will. I don't see the point in getting annoyed about them, abusive messages are different though and should always be reported, no time for that crap at all.

[Removed by poster at 28/08/13 16:48:02]

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"How does anyone even notice friend requests? Can't people just ignore them? I dunno, I just think this thread is pretty much the same as about three other threads so far this week. Grrr! Bah, humbug!

Yeah if im chatting to someone and they send a friends request before i want to add them i just leave it and dont really mention it, then if i want to add them at a later date i will. I don't see the point in getting annoyed about them, abusive messages are different though and should always be reported, no time for that crap at all."

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"

agree seen this a lot latley block the arse holes and get on with the fun simple!

south

obviously. but we cant guess who are the arseholes, lol.

then there is the weirdos with more than one account

By *ilkennyguy1Man  over a year ago

Kilkenny

Now I had something to say but forget allready. Cant get that pic of you in pink top out of my mind. Jokeing aside well done for the reply it can be disheartening when people don't bother to reply. If you get abuse then just block them. But I can see why people don't want to reply if you risk geting abused.

"People who try add you without so much as a message is another annoying thing we find."

we hate that as well... happens 20 times a day... we just delete them

By *ouplenextdoor2Couple  over a year ago

The house on the hill

If you delete they can just readd you so best to just ignore them!

ah thanks that's good advice! They have been re-adding us (cheeky little scamps)

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Friend invites are handy if U don't want to add them wait till they are offline accept their invite perve their pics and delete friend before they cum online sneaky I know but they offered

But best ignore then if U delete they can resent leave them there they can't resend then

As for those that reply no thanks I usualy send a thanks for ur reply sorry for bothering U and as previous said salute in chat have made some great friends this way and we know where we stand well we think we do people change as do circumstances

Happy swinging

that is sneaky... but I like your style

thanks

» Add a new message to this topic