FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > unprotected sex

unprotected sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is everyone's take on this topic?

Personally I love the idea of Cumming inside a stranger,while my partner watches and then licks them clean...However...it's not the safest...thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

would only consider if i knew the woman very well

Little Johnny was sitting in class one day. On this particular day, the teacher wanted to ask her class which part of the body went to heaven first.

One little girl raised her hand and said, "I think your mind goes to heaven first because you have to have a mind in order to believe in God."

The teacher praises the little girl as a little boy raises his hand. He says, "I think your heart goes to heaven first because God is all about love."

"Very good," said the teacher. The teacher looked up and saw Little Johnny's hand up. "Oh no," she thought, "I'm not gonna like this."

"Little Johnny, which part of the body do you think goes to heaven first?"

Little Johnny thinks for a minute and says, "Your feet."

The teacher asked him why he thought your feet go to heaven first.

He replied, "Well, I was walking past my parents' bedroom last night and my mom had her feet up in the air and she said, 'Oh God, I'm cumming!', but fortunately Dad was on top of her holding her down.

Its a really bad idea. Just cos you know someone well. You can count for everyone they sleep wit. Unless wit them 24/7

Me: As a rule I'd use protection, unless I was in relationship!!

I do prefer no condoms though! Serious buzz kill. But gotta be safe

YOLO

By *xpandmyhorizonsMan  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

"Little Johnny was sitting in class one day. On this particular day, the teacher wanted to ask her class which part of the body went to heaven first.

One little girl raised her hand and said, "I think your mind goes to heaven first because you have to have a mind in order to believe in God."

The teacher praises the little girl as a little boy raises his hand. He says, "I think your heart goes to heaven first because God is all about love."

"Very good," said the teacher. The teacher looked up and saw Little Johnny's hand up. "Oh no," she thought, "I'm not gonna like this."

"Little Johnny, which part of the body do you think goes to heaven first?"

Little Johnny thinks for a minute and says, "Your feet."

The teacher asked him why he thought your feet go to heaven first.

He replied, "Well, I was walking past my parents' bedroom last night and my mom had her feet up in the air and she said, 'Oh God, I'm cumming!', but fortunately Dad was on top of her holding her down.

"

I can't believe the amount of people that will risk their lives for a shag..

The amount of "singles" that have bareback pics on their profile.. There is no way i'd consider playing with someone with pics like that on display.

No condom no play..

Some people on here would really make you wonder. If they are willing not to play safe then jesus they would want their heads examined.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Totally agree giddyup...the fantasy is great...the reality however..

Unfortunately the reality is what gets people in trouble.

"I can't believe the amount of people that will risk their lives for a shag..

The amount of "singles" that have bareback pics on their profile.. There is no way i'd consider playing with someone with pics like that on display.

No condom no play..

"

The amount of woman that insist on no condoms and my husband cuming in them is frightening...Thanks for posting topic ..I was made feel like a bitch for saying no meets..unless safe sex!!!

"What is everyone's take on this topic?

Personally I love the idea of Cumming inside a stranger,while my partner watches and then licks them clean...However...it's not the safest...thoughts?"

in my opinion u wud want to be stupid to have unprotected sex with a stranger!in this day and age with all the stis not to mention hiv!!are u nuts?

"would only consider if i knew the woman very well"

sure u cud know sumone for yrs!how are u to know they have no stds?

"What is everyone's take on this topic?

Personally I love the idea of Cumming inside a stranger,while my partner watches and then licks them clean...However...it's not the safest...thoughts?

in my opinion u wud want to be stupid to have unprotected sex with a stranger!in this day and age with all the stis not to mention hiv!!are u nuts?"

in my opinion and yes I do have one lol the biggest majority of men will say I prefer not to use a condom cause it makes me go floppy so both are as bad as each orther and I,m sure everyone on here has had unprotected sex once or twice in their life

"in my opinion and yes I do have one lol the biggest majority of men will say I prefer not to use a condom cause it makes me go floppy so both are as bad as each orther and I,m sure everyone on here has had unprotected sex once or twice in their life "

yea i did when i was younger but theres no way i wud now!everyone knows the risks!i value my health to much!

"would only consider if i knew the woman very well

sure u cud know sumone for yrs!how are u to know they have no stds?"

"in my opinion and yes I do have one lol the biggest majority of men will say I prefer not to use a condom cause it makes me go floppy so both are as bad as each orther and I,m sure everyone on here has had unprotected sex once or twice in their life

yea i did when i was younger but theres no way i wud now!everyone knows the risks!i value my health to much!"

awk I know young and dumb been there done that , would be like dicin with death these days , was in talks with someone a while back and he said do you prefer dom or no dom,s I said dom he said ok must remember to pin prick them well that was the end of that tell ya what your safer with the boyo,s out of ann summers lol

"in my opinion and yes I do have one lol the biggest majority of men will say I prefer not to use a condom cause it makes me go floppy so both are as bad as each orther and I,m sure everyone on here has had unprotected sex once or twice in their life "

Yes once....really unprotected here ??

No condom no play..

"

i agree

"in my opinion and yes I do have one lol the biggest majority of men will say I prefer not to use a condom cause it makes me go floppy so both are as bad as each orther and I,m sure everyone on here has had unprotected sex once or twice in their life

Yes once....really unprotected here ?? "

did I say here noooooooooo I did,nt

yea i did when i was younger but theres no way i wud now!everyone knows the risks!i value my health to much!

awk I know young and dumb been there done that , would be like dicin with death these days , was in talks with someone a while back and he said do you prefer dom or no dom,s I said dom he said ok must remember to pin prick them well that was the end of that tell ya what your safer with the boyo,s out of ann summers lol "

Well he sounds like a good guy! Pffft asshole

No condom no play..

i agree "

If you think she spunky...cover your monkey

By *adyluck99Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Safe only

I notice that it is married guys who dont want to wear a condom funny thing is there worried abt lipstick or smell perfumes but will dip there wick no prob

By *timulationMan  over a year ago

sexerotica

no glove no love pure madness without!!!!

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Always safe sex

Well condoms are a must for me and my parnter ,playing with other people ,because we wnt ever risk it to be honest x

» Add a new message to this topic