FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Ever come across

Ever come across

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etmebeurfantasy OP   Woman  over a year ago

My town

Have u ever come across one your fab friends when been with family or other friends do you acknowledge one another but with fear of someone saying to you how do you know them !!!! Or do you ignore one another

It has happened to me but I did not recognise him until I got a message

Going to use that Famous words you know who

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think I I came across someone with there family I would discreet enough not to acknowledge them.

I think I I came across someone with there family I would discreet enough not to acknowledge them.

i ran into a female half off couple id met a fee times we had a see chat. and moved on. but i would approach any one out and about.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I'd just wipe it off and keep walking

A polite nod of the head and keep moving unless the other fab friend want to stop for a quickie.....

By *arlycpcCouple  over a year ago

Burt, not far from Derry

I've came across people we've met on here and elsewhere and we just walk on as if they were a normal person on the street. Always a laugh though to come back to a message on here.

Yeup! It was awkward the first time

Hey guys this is *BLANK*

But it's grand now I do see around a bit and give the odd smile/mutual laugh to ye lads that were at M&G etc

Ara it's all good- never be TOO UPTIGHT / Cautious thats so 2012

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

if we were out with family or friends i think most would have enough cop on not to make contact,but i did meet a person in the a and e of a hospital and she text me while we were waiting it was a laugh and made the time pass

I'd say you gotta give em space, you don't know I the other half is aware that they are/were swingers

yep met a past meet in a well known shop in ballyboofey while with my neice and sis looking at wedding dresses , funny he was in looking at the same so you could say he was well caught out

Yes just said hi and left it at that.

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

We met a cpl with their family and so were we so we just chatted away no bother , no questions asked by anyone

I've meet a lady of a cpl in here in a shopping centre, a guy I meet at a daytime party in castlecourt Belfast regular and a fem of cpl on on here In ulster bank Dungannon lol

I (fem) keeping bumping into swingers from here .. Swingers are everywhere .. Its about discretion .. Remember a lad from a mmf I had walking towards me on my way to work .. Smile and a nod .. And a right chuckle to myself afterwards lol.. Discretion is key .. Altho have been known to stick out my tongue and leave a lad red faced in the shoe department with his better half lol

"I (fem) keeping bumping into swingers from here .. Swingers are everywhere .. Its about discretion .. Remember a lad from a mmf I had walking towards me on my way to work .. Smile and a nod .. And a right chuckle to myself afterwards lol.. Discretion is key .. Altho have been known to stick out my tongue and leave a lad red faced in the shoe department with his better half lol "

Ouch. Very naughty lol.

"I (fem) keeping bumping into swingers from here .. Swingers are everywhere .. Its about discretion .. Remember a lad from a mmf I had walking towards me on my way to work .. Smile and a nod .. And a right chuckle to myself afterwards lol.. Discretion is key .. Altho have been known to stick out my tongue and leave a lad red faced in the shoe department with his better half lol

Ouch. Very naughty lol."

naughty but nice

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Mmmm met a fellow danger resently at a day out ended up sexting being naughty was great fun

"Have u ever come across one your fab friends when been with family or other friends do you acknowledge one another but with fear of someone saying to you how do you know them !!!! Or do you ignore one another

Going to use that Famous words you know who "

hehummmm !!!

By *etmebeurfantasy OP   Woman  over a year ago

My town

"Have u ever come across one your fab friends when been with family or other friends do you acknowledge one another but with fear of someone saying to you how do you know them !!!! Or do you ignore one another

Going to use that Famous words you know who hehummmm !!! "

mwah x

» Add a new message to this topic