FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Explain please

Explain please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm trying to understand why, when you don't reply to a mail, the sender keeps mailing again & again. If I don't reply, I'm not interested. It's nothing personal as I don't know you. Can't you just leave it at that? Maybe I am a rude bitch for deleting. So move on

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

ah sure ye women get so many mails U maybe didn't see it the last 100times I sent it what can once more hurt

And if U don't reply this time I'll get abusive and tell U what a nice genuine guy ur missing as I make reference to all kinds of expletives I think ican cast at U

Unfortunately seems to be power for the course here best just block and move on

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm trying to understand why, when you don't reply to a mail, the sender keeps mailing again & again. If I don't reply, I'm not interested. It's nothing personal as I don't know you. Can't you just leave it at that? Maybe I am a rude bitch for deleting. So move on

Block them move on and stop whinging

"

"I'm trying to understand why, when you don't reply to a mail, the sender keeps mailing again & again. If I don't reply, I'm not interested. It's nothing personal as I don't know you. Can't you just leave it at that? Maybe I am a rude bitch for deleting. So move on

Block them move on and stop whinging

"

It's a classic case of men mailing everyone every day and forgot who they've mailed. One of the main advantages of having a gold/silver membership you can see if you've mailed them previously !

If you have read the email Someone sent I still think its good manners to just reply not interested. Especially when you exchange several emails with someone and then - blank. I understand people decide not to continue / waste time with someone else but to send a goodbye never hurt.

"If you have read the email Someone sent I still think its good manners to just reply not interested. Especially when you exchange several emails with someone and then - blank. I understand people decide not to continue / waste time with someone else but to send a goodbye never hurt."

Agree whole heartedly

"If you have read the email Someone sent I still think its good manners to just reply not interested. Especially when you exchange several emails with someone and then - blank. I understand people decide not to continue / waste time with someone else but to send a goodbye never hurt."

...and yet manners are so very, very missing from many people on here. Wholeheartedly agree with your post.

» Add a new message to this topic