FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > fantasies

fantasies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isean OP   Man  over a year ago

balto

I meet a girl a few wks back and we have been txtin on and off since. The txtin has got abt naughty lately. But ask her has she any fantasies and replied no. So I taught mayb she is abit shy abt them so told her one of mine and ask again. She replied I never had an fantasy. So I told abt a few more of mine and asked did she like the sound of them but she said not really.Cant someone honestly not have any fantasies???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have loads of fantasies and been lucky enough to act out a large number of them. But each to their own...maybe her real life is enough for her

By *isean OP   Man  over a year ago

balto

She is not from this scene and I told her all abt it. But she didn't seem to care . Like she is a wild one in bed and amything go's.

well it seems she is happy enough not to need fab so good luck to her

"I meet a girl a few wks back and we have been txtin on and off since. The txtin has got abt naughty lately. But ask her has she any fantasies and replied no. So I taught mayb she is abit shy abt them so told her one of mine and ask again. She replied I never had an fantasy. So I told abt a few more of mine and asked did she like the sound of them but she said not really.Cant someone honestly not have any fantasies??? "

If she's having mind blowing sex all the time, doing all those naughty, bold, dirty filthy things that others fantasise about all the time then she probably doesn't need any. Ye never know.....

By *omcattyMan  over a year ago

Local

"I meet a girl a few wks back and we have been txtin on and off since. The txtin has got abt naughty lately. But ask her has she any fantasies and replied no. So I taught mayb she is abit shy abt them so told her one of mine and ask again. She replied I never had an fantasy. So I told abt a few more of mine and asked did she like the sound of them but she said not really.Cant someone honestly not have any fantasies???

If she's having mind blowing sex all the time, doing all those naughty, bold, dirty filthy things that others fantasise about all the time then she probably doesn't need any. Ye never know..... "

os shes got such wild fantasies she cant reveal them,,,

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

...or maybe she constantly fantasises about not having fantasies? Women can be hard to figure out sometimes, although not the ones on fab. They're all super cool

"Ye know who ye are"

"...or maybe she constantly fantasises about not having fantasies? Women can be hard to figure out sometimes, although not the ones on fab. They're all super cool

"Ye know who ye are" "

who is she? lol

» Add a new message to this topic