FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Verifications how many is too many ????

Verifications how many is too many ????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi All

Just a quick question about verifications ? Would it put you off if someone had lots on show or would you be impressed ?

For me personally too many puts me off .... Would love to hear your feedback on this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

it would not put us off at all at least you know they are genuine if they have met in person

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Too many puts me off as well and lots don't impress me as I don't want to meet someone who has met half the women on fab. But saying that would it be worse if a guy told you he had only met the 6 women he was showing verifs from and had 20 others hidden?

But I am cynical....

It's not so much the volume (cos can be over a long period if time or many at the one party) but the frequency of meets that's a real turn off for me!

So Im much less inclined to meet anyone in their verifs list as well.

i just show one or 2 of mine and i think a massive list would put me off a little but having said that it is a swing site and up to the individual what they want to do.

O ye I agree but if they have 12 or more veri`s to me they would have sex with anyone and I know that's what we`re here for but just puts me off ....

"O ye I agree but if they have 12 or more veri`s to me they would have sex with anyone and I know that's what we`re here for but just puts me off .... "
.... What a load of bollocks ! Your on a week and you have one , how many would you expect to have if you on here a few years ?

newry

lol we have 18 or 19 but only 2 are encounters lol the rest are drinks meets and meet and greets so i dont get your thinking on that front

Natasha chillax its a forum , I've 1 from someone I met when I was here b4 a while back , im not looking to offend or upset anyone it was a topic I was interested in ......

"O ye I agree but if they have 12 or more veri`s to me they would have sex with anyone and I know that's what we`re here for but just puts me off .... "

ive more than 12 verfactions and i wouldnt just sleep wit anyone.some from single meets, a party and a meet and greet.

newry

"O ye I agree but if they have 12 or more veri`s to me they would have sex with anyone and I know that's what we`re here for but just puts me off ....

iv more than 12 verifications and i wouldn't just sleep wit anyone.some from single meets, a party and a meet and greet."

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Holy fuck! Is that the quickest someone has left the site after posting?

[Removed by poster at 06/09/13 23:09:52]

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Wow what happened! !!! They left.

"It's not so much the volume (cos can be over a long period if time or many at the one party) but the frequency of meets that's a real turn off for me!

So Im much less inclined to meet anyone in their verifs list as well."

I agree. Not amount. Frequency

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Veris to me are proof that U actually real and met nothing else as the rest is usually an opinion. I have a few from social events where I met and enjoyed others company but not played,no harm in displaying them at least U can form n opinion if they all follow the same theme saying ur sound U can assume the person is sound . After that assume nothing sure we are all the best lays ever and as for oral skills sure we talk a good shag anyway

» Add a new message to this topic