FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > 30 Day Wink!!

30 Day Wink!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ighty-Oak22 OP   Man  over a year ago

limerick

So we can only wink once every 30 days. In your opinion is it not enough or is it one wink too many?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So we can only wink once every 30 days. In your opinion is it not enough or is it one wink too many?"

if it didnt work the first time its hardly going to work the second but then again, you never know

limerick

"So we can only wink once every 30 days. In your opinion is it not enough or is it one wink too many?

if it didnt work the first time its hardly going to work the second but then again, you never know "

Who said Anythin about plauging someone with winks?

Let's just say I got a wink off a certain someone I winked back we got chatting we couldn't meet up due to work commitments. 3 weeks later I'm not busy and want to send a wink been cheeky and what have you but can't.

"So we can only wink once every 30 days. In your opinion is it not enough or is it one wink too many?"

If that's all you have on your mind of a Sunday you need to have a serious chat with yourself.

"So we can only wink once every 30 days. In your opinion is it not enough or is it one wink too many?

If that's all you have on your mind of a Sunday you need to have a serious chat with yourself."

Pmsl, fact!!

Just message her a wink

;)

limerick

If that's all you have on your mind of a Sunday you need to have a serious chat with yourself."

Really, do you think so??? Oh no!! My life must be really dull.

Its Just a thought pal, isn't this what a forum is for?? Sorry my thoughts are stimulating enough for you.

I like to wink. Then again I much prefer to wank lol

Nasty! The forum's for whatever's on your mind and winks are a big part of Fabs.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

I am very bad at the winks i prefere giving a cheeky wink face to face but I do acknowledge them on fab.

i must be the only person who thinks are a very lazy way to express interest .I tend to ignore them .

"I am very bad at the winks i prefere giving a cheeky wink face to face but I do acknowledge them on fab. "

;)

"i must be the only person who thinks are a very lazy way to express interest .I tend to ignore them . "

Some profiles say read my profile before contacting me. Then you write a few lines and you get no response. so why bother read there profile, a wink in sometimes quicker & if both parties are interested the confersation could stem from there

There's nothing wrong with a wink.

I don't know why some people get on their high horse, saying its lazy, or effortless!

It's a Wink! It's supposed to be fun!

Also used as a way of showing appreciation when there's no need for a mail.

"i must be the only person who thinks are a very lazy way to express interest .I tend to ignore them .

Some profiles say read my profile before contacting me. Then you write a few lines and you get no response. so why bother read there profile, a wink in sometimes quicker & if both parties are interested the confersation could stem from there"

Agreed, a wink shows you're interested and if you get a wink back then message from there. I understand tho that some ladies would be fielding several hundred winks a day tho from fellas playing the percentage game lol

» Add a new message to this topic