FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > School uniforms ....

School uniforms ....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Turn on or too young

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

to young

"to young "

Bet u wud looked in uniform

By *ilkennyguy1Man  over a year ago

Kilkenny

Bit young

hot , love making my gf put her old uniform on and fucking her by just lifting up the skirt like we did in school at luch time lol

"to young "

And we shouldn't look at nurse uniforms nor should women oogle firemen noe should we play dress up as priests or nuns or secretaries or doctors or plumbers or builders or French maids ......

Like really

"And we shouldn't look at nurse uniforms nor should women oogle firemen noe should we play dress up as priests or nuns or secretaries or doctors or plumbers or builders or French maids ......

Like really

"

were all intitled to our opinons! if we all agreed on the same thing the world. would be boring. really like!!!!

"And we shouldn't look at nurse uniforms nor should women oogle firemen noe should we play dress up as priests or nuns or secretaries or doctors or plumbers or builders or French maids ......

Like really

"

Like really

were all intitled to our opinons! if we all agreed on the same thing the world. would be boring. really like!!!!"

"to young "

You not got one mizzy lol

"to young

You not got one mizzy lol "

bite me biker lol

Like really

"

well the rest are a kinda more grown up as for the schoolgirl well ypu could sound like a right perv lol

We are all pervs here lol

By *iscreet Cuckold FunCouple  over a year ago

London

Fun

"to young

You not got one mizzy lol

bite me biker lol "

With pleasure mmmmm

[Removed by poster at 11/09/13 11:54:59]

By *azsinsMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Turn on or too young"

depends on who is wearing it

we were at a murder mystery weekend a few years ago set in an imaginery school where every single female wore a school uniform wall to wall hotness

"we were at a murder mystery weekend a few years ago set in an imaginery school where every single female wore a school uniform wall to wall hotness "

Well now reading some of the comments on this post that puts you under suspicion of been a paedophile.

Yup I agree daft and suggests those that harbour such suspicions should take a long hard look in a mirror !

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"we were at a murder mystery weekend a few years ago set in an imaginery school where every single female wore a school uniform wall to wall hotness

Well now reading some of the comments on this post that puts you under suspicion of been a paedophile.

Yup I agree daft and suggests those that harbour such suspicions should take a long hard look in a mirror ! "

I'm not seeing that at all. Saying "too young" doesn't automatically imply that they think it's perverted. I'm sure there are plenty of older men and women who think 30 is too young as well

do tell me were a used that word? am allowed my opinion like every one else is allowed theres now get off your high horse ffs.

"we were at a murder mystery weekend a few years ago set in an imaginery school where every single female wore a school uniform wall to wall hotness

Yup I agree daft and suggests those that harbour such suspicions should take a long hard look in a mirror !

I'm not seeing that at all. Saying "too young" doesn't automatically imply that they think it's perverted. I'm sure there are plenty of older men and women who think 30 is too young as well "

Nothing wrong with a bit if dressing up! School girl is sexy as long as your not looking at actual school girls!

Yup I agree daft and suggests those that harbour such suspicions should take a long hard look in a mirror ! "

don,t make a mountain out of a molehill lol

I you're 19 or twenty then surely there is nothing wrong with looking at a girl who is doing her leaving cert. or a fifty year old woman wearing one.

By *aytime111Man  over a year ago

Drogheda

I think this is getting way outta hand here. We all have our kinks. Doesn't make us fucked up

» Add a new message to this topic