FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > where to start

where to start

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

im newly bi,,when i say newly bi in the last couple fo years ive had a few expierences,,my question is when i try to be honest and upfront with ladies on here it seems to repulse some of them and knocks me back,,point being is still love women,,if i hold back and tell later id probably get a clatter and sthey would be still repulsed,,ive put it in my profile and still women are suprised,,on the other hand some ladies are cool and non judgemental..just sayin

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Big thumbs up

"im newly bi,,when i say newly bi in the last couple fo years ive had a few expierences,,my question is when i try to be honest and upfront with ladies on here it seems to repulse some of them and knocks me back,,point being is still love women,,if i hold back and tell later id probably get a clatter and sthey would be still repulsed,,ive put it in my profile and still women are suprised,,on the other hand some ladies are cool and non judgemental..just sayin"

well ya can't please everyone, think of it as a good filter , if a woman is repulsed by a guy being bi , would you even want to meet her anyway.

Be who u are and not what someone wants u to be.... we are a bi couple loud and proud

"im newly bi,,when i say newly bi in the last couple fo years ive had a few expierences,,my question is when i try to be honest and upfront with ladies on here it seems to repulse some of them and knocks me back,,point being is still love women,,if i hold back and tell later id probably get a clatter and sthey would be still repulsed,,ive put it in my profile and still women are suprised,,on the other hand some ladies are cool and non judgemental..just sayin

well ya can't please everyone, think of it as a good filter , if a woman is repulsed by a guy being bi , would you even want to meet her anyway."

You're here to have fun and it's your business who that's with...no one elses.

thanks guys,,its still a bit of a downer because its part of an area i want to explore and see if its right but i still am hetrosexual,,but knockbacks dont help,,as i said i dont push it on anyone ,,i usually get it out of the way fairly quick

"Big thumbs up "
thanks guys much appreciated

"im newly bi,,when i say newly bi in the last couple fo years ive had a few expierences,,my question is when i try to be honest and upfront with ladies on here it seems to repulse some of them and knocks me back,,point being is still love women,,if i hold back and tell later id probably get a clatter and sthey would be still repulsed,,ive put it in my profile and still women are suprised,,on the other hand some ladies are cool and non judgemental..just sayin

well ya can't please everyone, think of it as a good filter , if a woman is repulsed by a guy being bi , would you even want to meet her anyway.

You're here to have fun and it's your business who that's with...no one elses. "

thank you,,

fair play to u for being honest! sum women just dont like the idea of 2 men together,me included!,no matter how hot the guy is I just cant get around the fact tht hes bi,but sure u cant please everyone

fairplay classylady at least its a respuctful comment despite being negative,,but sometimes i feel like im damned if i do and damned if i dont,,strangely ive been to "a gathering" and no i didnt get turned on by the naked guys ,,i still like women,,,i think its the actual expierence i like,,,

"fairplay classylady at least its a respuctful comment despite being negative,,but sometimes i feel like im damned if i do and damned if i dont,,strangely ive been to "a gathering" and no i didnt get turned on by the naked guys ,,i still like women,,,i think its the actual expierence i like,,,"

hmmm,its a tough one,although there was a thread on here b4 about women fancying bi men and judging by the posts there was more women tht found it a turn on than a turn off!

hey listen i can understand,,emapthise even,,to me i prefer the sensation when a lady is present i do seem to have issues breaking the ice with a guy on my own,,i dont know if i can even go through with that,,it just seems more natural,,fluid even in the right circumtances but alsothe right people,,ive had to have couple fo bad expierences before getting some good ones

By *adyluck99Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

I think good for you being honest, there are a lot of men in denial lol

It's all about the right people and being comfortable in the mix of things

thanks ladyluck but honesty maybe is what hindering mei love women,,everythng bout them but the male body is as appealing in right circumstances

» Add a new message to this topic