FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Age limits?

Age limits?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I keep getting message from young lads saying, "Know i'm out of your age range but I'm really into older women." Some follow by saying, "i don't mind your age so why not give me a go?"

Is it hard to understand that I set up my age limits for my comfort, not theirs? I don't mind a lad giving it a try but this attitude that somehow my limits have more to do with me being insecure about younger men then just lacking interest is a bit annoying.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"I keep getting message from young lads saying, "Know i'm out of your age range but I'm really into older women." Some follow by saying, "i don't mind your age so why not give me a go?"

Is it hard to understand that I set up my age limits for my comfort, not theirs? I don't mind a lad giving it a try but this attitude that somehow my limits have more to do with me being insecure about younger men then just lacking interest is a bit annoying."

id say its more then a bit lol

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

..and anyway, 40 to 50 is the ideal age, especially 46, but almost 47

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We understand why people have age limits. It must be annoying when people ignore the age gap but we just wish that age wasnt a factor. For us an 18 year old may be more mature than a 50 year old. As unlikly that this is we personaly dont judge a person by their age. We will meet any age as long as we like their pic and then we hope they are nice in person lol.

Ment to say age limit not gap lol

dont worry about, as you say its just lads chancing their arms, as long as your comfortable with your choices thats all that matters, you are here to please yourself not anyone else

"I keep getting message from young lads saying, "Know i'm out of your age range but I'm really into older women." Some follow by saying, "i don't mind your age so why not give me a go?"

Is it hard to understand that I set up my age limits for my comfort, not theirs? I don't mind a lad giving it a try but this attitude that somehow my limits have more to do with me being insecure about younger men then just lacking interest is a bit annoying."

By *irty MurtyMan  over a year ago

my place

Ah go one give us younger guys a go ya never know ya might like, If it helps im only 32 but look about 40 and feel about 50 , Who knows i could be your sexy neighbour

Very true and well said Jammy!

@mjmathews2

That is exactly the kind of crap I'm talking about. I'm in my 40s. Obviously I've been with men in their 20s and 30s at some point in my life. I am now at a point where I prefer experienced, mature men in their 40s. Don't care what anybody else is interested in as it's not my job to.

Younger men seem to think they have something up on older men and I'm here to tell you it ain't so. With age comes experience and discipline. My age requirements are set between 40 and 50 for a reason.

By *irty MurtyMan  over a year ago

my place

Hmmm think my attempt at sarcasum may have been lost in translation.

I suppose it can be annoying for women on here at best of time with unwanted mails let alone from people who don't bother to read profiles to see if you even match there criteria

By *longshottMan  over a year ago

Limerick

People will mail wink whatever here. If not interested just mail them. No big deal.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

"People will mail wink whatever here. If not interested just mail them. No big deal. "
but in fairness if you have a age requirement on your profile it is a annoying to keep getting messages or winks that is why the age requirement it there

Limerick

"People will mail wink whatever here. If not interested just mail them. No big deal. but in fairness if you have a age requirement on your profile it is a annoying to keep getting messages or winks that is why the age requirement it there "

We all get annoyed at things. I have no parking day or night in front of my front gate. People still park there. I ask them politely not to and they move on. I see and understand the point but it's human nature.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

"People will mail wink whatever here. If not interested just mail them. No big deal. but in fairness if you have a age requirement on your profile it is a annoying to keep getting messages or winks that is why the age requirement it there

We all get annoyed at things. I have no parking day or night in front of my front gate. People still park there. I ask them politely not to and they move on. I see and understand the point but it's human nature."

but I bet there are times when u would love to say to the people who can't park outside your house read what the sign days.

Limerick

"People will mail wink whatever here. If not interested just mail them. No big deal. but in fairness if you have a age requirement on your profile it is a annoying to keep getting messages or winks that is why the age requirement it there

We all get annoyed at things. I have no parking day or night in front of my front gate. People still park there. I ask them politely not to and they move on. I see and understand the point but it's human nature. but I bet there are times when u would love to say to the people who can't park outside your house read what the sign days. "

Be wasting my time. They obviously chose to ignore it. In a country where you not supposed to drive alone on provisional licence but so many do I'm just making point age limit on swingers site won't deter them.

@_longshott

Have you ever asked politely and they didn't move on? They instead tried to reason, whinge, & beg their way into the parking space. Not taking your polite request at face value?

Obviously, I don't humour the request as they are not my interest. What I was saying originally is that I don't appreciate the attitude that because they are "into older women" that I should somehow comply to their wishes. If I say not interested, I mean not interested. Last time I checked no means NO.

Limerick

"@_longshott

Have you ever asked politely and they didn't move on? They instead tried to reason, whinge, & beg their way into the parking space. Not taking your polite request at face value?

Obviously, I don't humour the request as they are not my interest. What I was saying originally is that I don't appreciate the attitude that because they are "into older women" that I should somehow comply to their wishes. If I say not interested, I mean not interested. Last time I checked no means NO."

I just call the law... Here it's blocking...

Filters....simplske

Fuck this is better than corrie....

Gets popcorn and 3d specs

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Fuck this is better than corrie.... "